Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Just renewed our two, very straightforward.
Old 17-04-2019, 03:35 PM

thomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomasbroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Done mine with direct debit again.

Here we go again.
Old 18-04-2019, 01:42 PM

humiliatedEmma is playing for a contract
What's the package for student?
Old 10-05-2019, 10:12 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When can you view available spaces in case you wanted to move?

I have renewed my seats but as we have a few other family members scattered about the same stand we are trying to get them closer together, previously this was about now, is the E400 situation making this longer?
Old 10-05-2019, 10:16 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post

I have renewed my seats but as we have a few other family members scattered about the same stand we are trying to get them closer together, previously this was about now, is the E400 situation making this longer?
Yes, it's because of the E400 situation. We get to choose our seats (in priority order) the next two weeks, so I guess it will be soon after that.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 10-05-2019, 10:20 AM
Supporter since '72

Blackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

The date on the website says 29th May 2019
Old 10-05-2019, 10:21 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfen Eagle View Post

The date on the website says 29th May 2019
Probably 29 May, then. Which also fits with my post above.

(Edit - I've realised you were answering the question, but didn't use the quote function!)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Last edited by stevek; 10-05-2019 at 10:26 AM.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:10 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I find it particularly annoying that they want £10 to join the waiting list. We have a group of 7 season tickets and we would like to buy more seats if ones by us became available. Why should we have to pay to find out?
Old 22-05-2019, 09:14 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I find it particularly annoying that they want £10 to join the waiting list. We have a group of 7 season tickets and we would like to buy more seats if ones by us became available. Why should we have to pay to find out?
Whose idea was that? WTF.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:21 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Whose idea was that? WTF.
I assume it's to avoid tyre kickers.. but whats wrong with being a tyre kicker.. i will buy two more season tickets provided they are in the rough vicinity of our current seats and aren't in the front row or restricted view etc.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
If a season ticket is purchased, the £10 waiting list fee is taken off the price. I appreciate that doesn't help you because your purchase is conditional on particular seats being available.

If you don't want to pay the £10 fee, then wait until after everyone on the waiting list has been satisfied - basically once everyone on the waiting list has had a chance to buy (they work through it in phases) then season tickets go on general sale anyway

It might be worth dropping stevek a private message as has access during the current phase of season ticket sales, to see which seats near you are currently available - might save you wasting your time if all nearby seats to you have already been taken during the E400 relocation phase.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 22-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Borderline lunacy

My inbox is nearly full, though

Old 04-06-2019, 09:25 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Waiting list is open for me now.

Not a lot of seats together in the Upper

Managed to get 4 together in the Arthur.

I got a receipt but no actual confirmation yet.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:26 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone know how many seasons ticket holders we now have ? Looking at the Tickets site and availability by blocks on the ground 'plan', apart form Z and U in the AW, there dont seem that many empty seats (restricted view aside)
Old 14-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Borderline lunacy

U, X and Y are all described as having 'ok' availability and Z as 'good'. So looks like there are quite a lot of seats in the Arthur (plus most of the front of Block B in the Holmesdale!). No idea how that compares with other seasons, though I suspect sales are down on last year.

Old 14-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Just got an email:

SEASON TICKET HOLDER DISCOUNT

Hi, we've added a range of benefits to our Gold Membership for the new season which we think you would like as Season Ticket holder and we're offering you it all at a discounted price!

By becoming a Gold Member, you'll be able to watch selected live streams of pre-season and U23 games throughout the season, as well as being sent a digital matchday programme 24 hours before every home Premier League game.

In other words now you have to pay £50 for most of the things you got for free last season

Nah you are alright, I'll go without.
Old 14-06-2019, 03:23 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Just got an email:

SEASON TICKET HOLDER DISCOUNT

Hi, we've added a range of benefits to our Gold Membership for the new season which we think you would like as Season Ticket holder and we're offering you it all at a discounted price!

By becoming a Gold Member, you'll be able to watch selected live streams of pre-season and U23 games throughout the season, as well as being sent a digital matchday programme 24 hours before every home Premier League game.

In other words now you have to pay £50 for most of the things you got for free last season

Nah you are alright, I'll go without.
if anyone is thinking of doing this

Makes more sense just to buy a kids membership for a kid in the family / friends .
They get a shirt (£40) so that's good value and you get the free programme emailed to you or they forward it on.
Less loyalty points, pretty much the same benefits but for the same £50 so better value for the money
Old 14-06-2019, 03:36 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
if anyone is thinking of doing this

Makes more sense just to buy a kids membership for a kid in the family / friends .
They get a shirt (£40) so that's good value and you get the free programme emailed to you or they forward it on.
Less loyalty points, pretty much the same benefits but for the same £50 so better value for the money
My daughter needs a mens shirt- size large funnily enough....
Old 22-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Palace now advertising this wonderful offer on Facebook, the chance to register as gold or international members and be able to stream pre season international friendlies.

Having just forked out £35 earlier in the day at the club shop this has just made me feel even better. Serves me right I suppose. I'd just forgotten about the above post too!
Old 23-06-2019, 07:07 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My last season with long term season ticket ��