Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-02-2019, 06:21 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Me too please. No idea why it isn't on iPlayer
It will be. It is never there the day after. Think it will be on there by tomorrow though.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks, this is awesome!
Old 25-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
You're welcome.
Old 01-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
I have finally summoned the enthusiasm to edit the Utd game highlights. I've not included the punditry because they didn't talk about us at all. Give it half an hour and it'll be up.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:15 PM

eagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
May I have a password please?
Old 02-03-2019, 01:29 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleforlife View Post
May I have a password please?
Check your PMs.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Oddly enough, I am far more enthused to post yesterday's game...

The edit is encoding as I type and will be up in about half an hour.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:58 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Russboy, check your PMs.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:09 AM

Russboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Russboy, check your PMs.
Thank you!
Old 03-03-2019, 10:37 AM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any chance i could trouble you for the highlights , cheers
Old 03-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN1509 View Post
Any chance i could trouble you for the highlights , cheers
Check your PMs.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:46 AM
Eagle in the Borders

It pains me beyond belief to post this, but yesterday's highlights are now up.

I've not watched them yet... in fact, I'm not sure that I will ever want to. But they're up.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:19 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Thanks as ever.
Old 17-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Eagle in the Borders

The iPlayer highlights of yesterday's game are now up.
Old 31-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Yesterday's highlights are uploading as I type. Should be ready in about ten minutes time.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:01 AM
I'm thinking about it

Thanks H
Old 10-04-2019, 12:25 AM
Eagle in the Borders

The Newcastle highlights are uploading. They're only in 720p I'm afraid. I hope to have the whole game come the morning, so if anyone would like it let me know.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
...I hope to have the whole game come the morning, so if anyone would like it let me know.
Scrub that, it didn't happen, unfortunately.
Old 15-04-2019, 12:13 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Yesterday's highlights are uploading. If you've masochistic tendencies, I'm also uploading the whole game in 720p.
Old 15-04-2019, 12:00 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Yesterday's highlights are uploading. If you've masochistic tendencies, I'm also uploading the whole game in 720p.
I couldn't watch it yesterday so I might, just might watch the whole thing. Maybe. Thanks H