Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I couldn't watch it yesterday so I might, just might watch the whole thing. Maybe. Thanks H
You're a brave man!

I have just uploaded yesterday's 5-Live 'Sportsweek' interview with RH if anyone wants to listen to it.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:32 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Will upload tonight's MOTD later, however, if anyone is interested I'm currently uploading the whole game and it should be available in an hour or so.
Old 21-04-2019, 11:48 PM
Eagle in the Borders

MOTD 2 highlights now uploading.
Old 22-04-2019, 10:10 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Google wants me to verify that I am me (or you) when trying to log in.
Old 22-04-2019, 10:41 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Think it might be because I am already logged in with a download in progress?
Old 22-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Will upload tonight's MOTD later, however, if anyone is interested I'm currently uploading the whole game and it should be available in an hour or so.
Id like alink to the full game please. Dont tell me the score though, I want it to be a surprise.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Have you tried again?
Old 22-04-2019, 11:56 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Id like alink to the full game please. Dont tell me the score though, I want it to be a surprise.
Check your PMs Pete.
Old 22-04-2019, 04:15 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Yeah I got in.

Wouldn't let me download the file though. I'll try again when I'm home and have my laptop, rather than my phone.
Old 23-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Eagle in the Borders

I'd appreciate it if you'd let us know as it has occurred to me that Google might pick up on the fact that the account was being randomly accessed from multiple locations.
Old 28-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Everton game is uploading. It should be ready in 15 minutes or so. I've not included any punditry because they didn't talk about us at all. Arsewipes.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:56 AM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice thread, could somebody please pm me the password?
Old 28-04-2019, 11:16 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Check your PMs.
Old 28-04-2019, 01:04 PM
Eagle in the Borders

I have had to change the password on the account. It's the same as it was, only it's now all lowercase.

You won't be able to access it for a couple of hours or so as I'm uploading the whole Everton game. I'll post again when it's done.
Old 28-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Eagle in the Borders

The whole Everton game is now up.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
you do realise that in this day and age you can every palace game , home and away live on good quality HD iptv services,

why do you bother with all this cack of uploading and sharing passwords,

checkout the sportsdonkey thread in the gaming section
Old 05-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Eagle in the Borders

The Cardiff game highlights are now up.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
I'd appreciate it if you'd let us know as it has occurred to me that Google might pick up on the fact that the account was being randomly accessed from multiple locations.
Hi, sorry for delayed response. Yes, I think that was the issue. Was their security checks because of being in different locations.

I could download on the laptop at home. Can also now download on mobile by disabling Google drive and signing out of my other Google accounts on the browser.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Hi, sorry for delayed response. Yes, I think that was the issue. Was their security checks because of being in different locations.

I could download on the laptop at home. Can also now download on mobile by disabling Google drive and signing out of my other Google accounts on the browser.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Because of the numbers now accessing the account (I'm kinda fighting a rear-guard action trying to convince Google that they're all me), I'm thinking that it would probably be worth looking at other ways of doing this for next season.

I'm open to ideas!