Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 09-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsh61 View Post
Chelsea v Spurs is on Tuesday 22nd, not 24th.
No it isn't. To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:05 AM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Lol
Old 09-01-2019, 12:15 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Just in case it reached a replay it would be interesting to see how many tickets we got? The match last night between Spurs and Chelsea was limited to 50k crowd with 5k Chelsea there.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:27 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking at the fixtures, i would say only 6 have potential for TV coverage.

Wombles v West Ham (almost certain)
Millwall v Everton
Accrington v Southampton (prob not if Derby win replay)
Arsenal v Man Utd (certain)
Palace v Spurs (likely)
Stoke/Shrewsbury v Wolves

Anyone know how many games are televised? The Monday night match will surely be an issue if there is a full EPL fixture list that week?

Just to add to the scheduling difficulties, Arsenal, Everton, Man Utd, West Ham, Wolves and Accrington all have matches scheduled for the Tuesday 29th, whilst us, Southampton and Spurs have games scheduled for the Wednesday.

Last edited by Mr Bo Jangles; 09-01-2019 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:08 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Just in case it reached a replay it would be interesting to see how many tickets we got? The match last night between Spurs and Chelsea was limited to 50k crowd with 5k Chelsea there.
The 'up to' 15 percent rule for the FA Cup should still apply, but I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if they welched on that.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 09-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Accrington v Southampton (prob not if Derby win replay)
Certainty if Accrington Saints, but also they would like to show Lampard I imagine? He's a bit of a media darling.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:27 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Think police would have had a say in that same as if palace were playing away at Brighton or millwall were going to w ham.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:52 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
There was some trouble in a bar after Spurs v Palace at Wembley and that could be a factor in our ticket allocation if there is a replay.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:54 PM

coxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
As others have already said, itís now on Thursday 24th at 1945. 22nd was the default date just as all 4th round FAC games are shown as 1500 on Saturday 26th but most will be moved.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:38 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I live in a Spurs area and the rail service is currently badly disrupted at weekends which has forced me to miss a number of Palace home games.

There seem to be engineering works every weekend and this is the case for the weekend of the Palace v Spurs FA Cup tie which will create transport problems for some fans not just myself.

I know a few Palace fans who live in my area and this is a heads up to plan for the disruption in advance.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:00 PM

caaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murray
Anyone know when this will be confirmed as am looking to get flights
Old 09-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
If I remember right tv wanted to cover the cup game when Kelly scored but it was moved to a Sunday for spurs and tv didn't show it on the Sunday for some reason
Hadn't Spurs just gone out of the Europa Cup at Fiorentina the Thursday before? I remember thinking they'd be up for it as this was their only chance of silverware left.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by caaaallluummm View Post
Anyone know when this will be confirmed as am looking to get flights
After the relays next week Iíd imagine
Old 09-01-2019, 10:19 PM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nope now Thursday 24th.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by delboy01; 09-01-2019 at 10:21 PM. Reason: add link
Old 10-01-2019, 07:43 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Do we know when we can expect to know when this game will be?
Old 10-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
By the end of the week usually.

Just the usual thing of clubs, TV and plod getting their act together.

They don't have time to wait for the replays nowadays, not that i think these 3rd round replays would make much difference to the TV choices anyway.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:13 AM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely it will be Sunday? If Spurs are playing the Thursday before and we're playing the following Wednesday then Sunday is the only day that works.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Surely it will be Sunday? If Spurs are playing the Thursday before and we're playing the following Wednesday then Sunday is the only day that works.
Yep, thought it was more a general question about KO time and whether on TV or not.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:10 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was watching the Andros Townsend interview on Palace Tv and it came up at the end that the game is Sunday 4pm get your tickets now, went on the website and nothing. Havenít seen anything official anywhere else either so can only assume that it will be announced tomorrow.

Old 10-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
I was watching the Andros Townsend interview on Palace Tv and it came up at the end that the game is Sunday 4pm get your tickets now, went on the website and nothing. Havenít seen anything official anywhere else either so can only assume that it will be announced tomorrow.

Good spot.
Shame the club's IT dept can't 'work from home' to relay the info professionally.