Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-01-2019, 04:57 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
what is a van drinker ?
A game for it lady in a car park
"Thatís the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 15-01-2019, 05:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Please... just once... PROOF READ YOUR POSTS.

*awaits reply mentioning trainers*
A couple of mistakes but that's just predictive ,I am not clever but I am not thick,I won't chastise you for your trainers as your latest pictures were not NIKE
Old 15-01-2019, 05:16 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Iím sure most of us can quote examples of indifference from police.

But this particular incident is a quick win for them...whilst itís not a serous crime (due to luck by the sound of it) theyíve been given enough info from many eye witnesses. So they donít need to be Poirot to look up the vanís info and knock on a relevant door or two till they find the person who matches the description.
Old 15-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
They haven’t got back to me within 48 hours.....

Not sure I can be arsed to make a fuss to be honest.
Old 15-01-2019, 05:50 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
They havenít got back to me within 48 hours.....

Not sure I can be arsed to make a fuss to be honest.
You got lucky mate , it could have been a lot worse . Donít give up .
Old 15-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
It's obviously up to you but if you stand by these words, I really think you should push this. Next time, he might not get so lucky.

Quote:
Thereís absolutely no doubt he was trying to hit people. Heís very lucky he didnít.

I donít usually do hyperbole but this could be called attempted murder. He needs finding.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:21 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would say he was a twat and luckily no one was seriously injured apart from Wolfe's toe,it could have been worse
But in all the years I've been going to football know one's suffered by being run over
You could get a right good kick in,and from the old bill
But that's another day
Old 15-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
You got lucky mate , it could have been a lot worse . Donít give up .
This.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Ok I’ll give the old bill until tomorrow to get back to me and then if I haven’t heard I’ll call them to follow up my original email.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
I got knocked over away at Norwich it was and old granny who slipped on the clutch and it nudged.me over, I got up ready to give the driver a mouthful but she was in tears and I ended up comforting her and telling her not to worry and that I would not report it.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 18-01-2019, 08:57 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So I presume nothing happened about this. I never heard anything back from my report.
Old 18-01-2019, 09:05 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
So I presume nothing happened about this. I never heard anything back from my report.
I spoke to a detective sergeant yesterday briefly and they want me to go in and make a statement later today.
Old 18-01-2019, 09:29 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I spoke to a detective sergeant yesterday briefly and they want me to go in and make a statement later today.
Stay safe, old man

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Best of luck

And best to leave the knuckle dusters at home
Old 18-01-2019, 10:20 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
What with your injured toe, do you want a lift?. I've just picked up my van after having some dents knocked out and a re-spray so l'm good to go now if you want?
Old 18-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
What with your injured toe, do you want a lift?. I've just picked up my van after having some dents knocked out and a re-spray so l'm good to go now if you want?

Only if you promise not to lose your rag and deliberately drive through the Whitgift centre at 30 mph.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:26 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:

Only if you promise not to lose your rag and deliberately drive through the Whitgift centre at 30 mph.
Oh i don't know. That could very well improve the Whitgift centre, assuming you don't hit anyone.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fvcking hell mate, are you sure youíve got the time ?
Old 18-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Fvcking hell mate, are you sure youíve got the time ?
I had to mist paint a wall this morning.

It was good to get back in the swing.
Old 20-01-2019, 08:32 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
@MPSCroydon We would like to speak to anyone who witnessed or was
involved in this incident; please get in touch with DC Albuery with any
information P219131@met.police.uk
Thanks

To view the link you have to Register or Login