Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-01-2019, 08:35 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Sorry to hear that, mate. Glad you and your daughter are ok.

And yes, let’s find this twink.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-01-2019, 08:37 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
In this day an age, I wonder if anyone got a photo? Sounds like their a many people that could give a good description of the guy to the Police.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:38 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
One lad said he got his reg.

I was too busy consoling my daughter to see it.

I hope he does the right thing and reports it. Didn’t somebody get sentenced to 28 years for this sort of thing only yesterday?
Old 12-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I was directly involved in this.

Initially the twat just drove far too quickly down the road tooting and aggressive. When he got held up a group of fans kicked the side his van and called him out. He got out of his van giving it the big one and then got back in and reversed about 10 yards as quick as he could, nearly hitting the car behind him.

Next thing, he slams it in to first and drives straight at the crowd. I had to run out of the way and stumbled over as I did so, falling to the ground. My daughter was screaming, she thought he’d hit me.

Next thing he stops having driven about fifty yards. A load of us ran towards the van, he does a ridiculous three point turn, sticks it back into first and screams back up the road towards the crowd, people diving left and centre. He then pulled a quick right turn and drove off.

There’s absolutely no doubt he was trying to hit people. He’s very lucky he didn’t.

I don’t usually do hyperbole but this could be called attempted murder. He needs finding.
Any CCTV around the area .... Sounds completely unacceptable..
Old 12-01-2019, 08:39 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
I wonder if anyone got his reg number? Hope so.
Should imagine he would be on some CCTV but doubt if old bill would be bothered nowadays even private houses have cctv now .
Old 12-01-2019, 08:42 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
In this day an age, I wonder if anyone got a photo? Sounds like their a many people that could give a good description of the guy to the Police.
Sounds like people were trying to not get run over rather than take a photo. Sounds like it turned to chaos pretty quickly.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:44 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Sounds like people were trying to not get run over rather than take a photo. Sounds like it turned to chaos pretty quickly.
Yep... it would seem so.

Sounds like there was a lack of police in the area also.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Sorry to hear that, mate. Glad you and your daughter are ok.

And yes, let’s find this twink.
All good thanks mate.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Van belongs to Low Carbon Exchange according to Twitter

Glad to hear you’re ok WNC and hope your daughter is ok as well
Old 12-01-2019, 08:54 PM
The Stockton SLAP

STOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On Twitter the company name on the van has been reported.

Hope no-one, especially kids, got too rattled by this - shocking behaviour.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:03 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Initially the twat just drove far too quickly down the road tooting and aggressive. When he got held up a group of fans kicked the side his van and called him out. He got out of his van giving it the big one and then got back in and reversed about 10 yards as quick as he could, nearly hitting the car behind him.

Next thing, he slams it in to first and drives straight at the crowd. I had to run out of the way and stumbled over as I did so, falling to the ground. My daughter was screaming, she thought he’d hit me.

Next thing he stops having driven about fifty yards. A load of us ran towards the van, he does a ridiculous three point turn, sticks it back into first and screams back up the road towards the crowd, people diving left and centre. He then pulled a quick right turn and drove off.

There’s absolutely no doubt he was trying to hit people. He’s very lucky he didn’t.

I don’t usually do hyperbole but this could be called attempted murder. He needs finding.
This is exactly how I saw it, and will prepared to give a statement if this scum is found.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:14 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
This is exactly how I saw it, and will prepared to give a statement if this scum is found.
I would be prepared to make a statement as well

someone on twitter saying the police have had several reports and have the reg plus are looking for him
Old 12-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Glad everyone seems to be ok.

Didn’t something like this happen a year or two ago ?
Old 12-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
How stupid have you got to be to do this in a liveried van ?

Clown
Old 12-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:

It *is* attempted murder, or at least intention to cause grievous bodily harm.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 12-01-2019, 09:24 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lots of reports/witnesses on Twitter, guy sounds like a deranged psycho
Old 12-01-2019, 09:28 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
How stupid have you got to be to do this in a liveried van ?

Clown
Spot on.
Half wit.
Him, not you.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:51 PM

Big Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was on the road he finally turned right on, couldn’t get a picture in time but saw him plough through the roundabout and back again, how no one was killed is amazing

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 12-01-2019, 09:52 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Has anyone actually reported this twat?