Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-01-2019, 09:53 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Sounds like this c**t was pissed up.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:55 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guns View Post
I was on the road he finally turned right on, couldnít get a picture in time but saw him plough through the roundabout and back again, how no one was killed is amazing
It really was. This could have been a major incident.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:58 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Can't believe what I'm reading!! Absolubte mental. Sounds a miracle that noone was hurt.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:58 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Sounds like this c**t was pissed up.
I donít think he was. His bad behaviour of his driving in a crowded place was called out and his reaction was completely and utterly over the top. Donít know if he was a tw@t or panicked by the situation, probably a bit of both. But regardless his behaviour was completely unacceptable and it is indeed a miracle no one was hurt.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
I was impressed by my pace over the first three yards.

Bit disappointed to have gone down so easily to be honest. I’ve let myself down and the club.

I’ll learn from it, come back stronger and it won’t happen again.

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:14 PM

Big Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

Bit disappointed to have gone down so easily to be honest. Iíve let myself down and the club.

Iíll learn from it, come back stronger and it wonít happen again.
To get out the way like you did I would compare to Barry Allen!

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 12-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Glad everyone seems to be ok.

Didnít something like this happen a year or two ago ?
Yep, a couple of years ago, about 30 yards down from the Clifton. It wasn't as bad a situation as this one would seem to have been and the driver's bottle disappeared when a bunch of us decided to put a stop to it. The van's near-side wing mirror might have been accidentally removed...
Old 12-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:

Bit disappointed to have gone down so easily to be honest. Iíve let myself down and the club.

Old 12-01-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Has anyone actually reported this twat?
I have now. Donít have reg number or anything like that, just called like I saw it.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:25 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
One lad said he got his reg.

I was too busy consoling my daughter to see it.

I hope he does the right thing and reports it. Didnít somebody get sentenced to 28 years for this sort of thing only yesterday?
Glad youíre both OK.

But I think tomorrow you should contact the police, not on 999, and say youíd like to make a witness statement.

Donít let him get away with this, nor assume others will report it.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:29 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:

You'll be called a diver now
Old 12-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
You'll be called a diver now
When youíre moving at the sort of pace that only Wilf can appreciate it just takes the slightest touch to send you tumbling.

Either that or I hadnít warmed up properly.

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:34 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Glad youíre both OK.

But I think tomorrow you should contact the police, not on 999, and say youíd like to make a witness statement.

Donít let him get away with this, nor assume others will report it.
Definitely this. Needs to be followed through on.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Definitely this. Needs to be followed through on.
I remained in full control of my bowels thank you very much.

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:38 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The regular source of danger is cars/vans trying to drive across the 'Clifton Arms' mini roundabout despite thousands of fans flooding down Holmesdale Road from the ground.

Whilst this goes on, the police stand idly by in pairs looking the other way, no doubt more interested in thinking about what they're having for tea
I sometimes walk back that way and Iíve seen this.

That road should be closed from 4.30 until the bulk of the crowd has gone, which doesnít take that long.

You see drivers getting angry with each other and fans, when they should sit back, accept that theyíre stuck for a few minutes and vow not to drive beside the ground at chucking out time ever again!
Old 12-01-2019, 10:39 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wilf would have done the same so you're in good company
Old 12-01-2019, 10:40 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Glad you're OK Wolfie. Hopefully someone filmed the ****
Old 12-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
King hell Wolf . Dreadful stuff. It's often not real locals, more visitors or trades people that don't seem to remember there is a ******* football match on.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:43 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I sometimes walk back that way and Iíve seen this.

That road should be closed from 4.30 until the bulk of the crowd has gone, which doesnít take that long.

You see drivers getting angry with each other and fans, when they should sit back, accept that theyíre stuck for a few minutes and vow not to drive beside the ground at chucking out time ever again!
I agree

although this incident was at the other end near Norwood Junction
Old 12-01-2019, 10:45 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
King hell Wolf . Dreadful stuff. It's often not real locals, more visitors or trades people that don't seem to remember there is a ******* football match on.
Quite often itís impatient palace fans unfortunately.