Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-01-2019, 07:54 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
And if there'd not been a charge he'd have got stuck into them about that.

It's what he does
This
Old 23-01-2019, 08:03 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Yep, never has the FA shown itself to be so stupid. Hope Wayne grows a small toothbrush moustache and goes for a hearing dressed in black because his hero is Charlie Chaplin. John Terry their England captain does the most obvious racist scum thing ever from a player and gets away with it.
I thought John Terry got a ban from the FA? It was the criminal case which he got off?
Old 23-01-2019, 08:04 PM

Hazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazmat05 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Do you really think anyone involved in the FA's decision is part of a new generation?

No, not at all. But they are clearly reacting to it.
Old 23-01-2019, 08:06 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
The John Terry/ Anton Ferdinand thing was never proven, was it?
Why is the question? I am not a lip reader but it was totally clear what was being said and the reaction of the player confirmed it. Rio was a mate of his until he did that. To think that some wanted him to play for his country again. No coincidence that Chelsea have racist fans given their role model of a captain.

If Henn had made a Nazi salute on Sunday to the Spurs fans I could see the FA having a case, but at a fairly drunken after match piss up, just ridiculous!
Old 23-01-2019, 08:14 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
I thought John Terry got a ban from the FA? It was the criminal case which he got off?
He did [banned for four matches and fined £220,000 for racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand] but good lawyers got him off the court case despite it being obvious. This was outrageous and if we ever had a player who did it I would want to see him never play for the club again.

If Max Meyer had been upset by the Hennessy arm in the air and perceived it as being done to be offensive I would hope the club would ban and fine him, but it all seemed drunken behaviour including the V sign by another player.
Old 23-01-2019, 08:17 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why is the question? I am not a lip reader but it was totally clear what was being said and the reaction of the player confirmed it. Rio was a mate of his until he did that. To think that some wanted him to play for his country again. No coincidence that Chelsea have racist fans given their role model of a captain.

If Henn had made a Nazi salute on Sunday to the Spurs fans I could see the FA having a case, but at a fairly drunken after match piss up, just ridiculous!
I thought the whole issue was that it wasn’t clear what was said. “Did you just say I called you a ***** ****” was the only thing proved - not that he said it
Old 23-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

‘Drunken after match piss up’ ?

It’s 2019 mate, not 1979
Old 23-01-2019, 08:19 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amazingly I've got sympathy for WH here. How can anything he did or didn't do in the confines of a private party, off duty so to speak, have anything to do with the FA? As it's only an issue because it became public then arguably it's the person who made it public, ie Max that should be charged. Not that I think that should happen either I should add. The big mistake was I think the rather silly explanation that was given. It made it into more of a story saying that.
Old 23-01-2019, 08:24 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I don’t really get this. He wasn’t at a Nazi march, it was a night out and no one actually made any complaint

It’s just a moment caught in time that can’t be proven as anything, had Meyer never posted the picture it would be a total non event.
Old 23-01-2019, 08:26 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is a typical PC response from the FA. And an effort to ensure they are seen to be doing the right thing. I just see this drags it out further which is counterproductive.

I guess the Welsh FA will come to his rescue.
Old 23-01-2019, 08:35 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
Amazingly I've got sympathy for WH here. How can anything he did or didn't do in the confines of a private party, off duty so to speak, have anything to do with the FA? As it's only an issue because it became public then arguably it's the person who made it public, ie Max that should be charged. Not that I think that should happen either I should add. The big mistake was I think the rather silly explanation that was given. It made it into more of a story saying that.
WTF?
Old 23-01-2019, 08:36 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
I did nazi, see that coming.....
Old 23-01-2019, 08:41 PM

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I honestly think we are at a point now in society that if a Nazi uniform is worn to a fancy dress party, the culprit will face arrest and serious charges

Prince Harry got off very lightly
Old 23-01-2019, 09:07 PM

Expat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ive criticised Wayne many times for poor on-pitch performances, but this charge is ridiculous. Jeez, can't anyone lark about a little bit pissed at a party without offending somebody? FA should've had a quiet word and dropped this without a fuss. Poor bloke doesn't deserve this sort of sh!t...
Old 23-01-2019, 09:12 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know if they can call in witnesses to the hearing? Like the rest of the team that were at the restaurant, including Max?

Last edited by palace4me; 23-01-2019 at 09:14 PM.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
The FA are plonkers. Who'd've thought it. What a waste of space these blazers are
Old 23-01-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
An "aggravated disrepute" apparently, never heard of that
The FA invented that law to collect more fines with a wider net

Their Christmas party doesn’t pay for itself you know
Old 23-01-2019, 09:18 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hennessey appears to make an unacceptable gesture and the FA charge him.

Salah appears to dive, offending far more people yet heaven forbid they take action there. What did Niasse get for his dive against us? Two game ban?
Old 23-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd be mad as hell at Max Meyer if I was anyone in the team over this.

So that's two major issues.

They both can't be that stupid can they? So MM is either playing disingenuous to the hilt or he's a total dobbing ****...

How would you feel if you did something totally stupid and got dobbed in by one of your own? Mate or not....

Supposed to be a bloody team for gawd sakes. This is grassing up of the worst kind in my book.

As for Hennesy..... "you f...ing idiot" thats all anyone needs to say to him about this and leave it there.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:26 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
Does anyone know if they can call in witnesses to the hearing? Like the rest of the team that were at the restaurant, including Max?

Look at that pic. & people on here actually bought his excuse

Gullible:

easily deceived or tricked, and too willing to believe everything that other people say