Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-02-2019, 05:07 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
£5 to get in though Berts.

I'm banking on you treating us
Probably be able to get three pints in the local Wetherspoons for a fiver beforehand - I'm in
Old 12-02-2019, 09:43 PM

Two-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any decent place to go near the ground as probably will be parking near there?
Old 12-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Tone View Post
Any decent place to go near the ground as probably will be parking near there?
Thereís a big boozer - The Lakeside I think - right next to the ground at the retail outlet. Not sure about whether itís away friendly or not etc
Old 12-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Not really mate. Theres a shopping centre nearby the ground, with a carvery place and usual McD etc. Or a bit further out a bowling alley/cinema complex with the usual suspects for food (Frankie and Benny, Toby).
Old 12-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Thereís a big boozer - The Lakeside I think - right next to the ground at the retail outlet. Not sure about whether itís away friendly or not etc
It normally is but this is their biggest crowd for years, so maybe not. Will be busy in any case, though it is an eating place more than boozer?
Old 12-02-2019, 10:30 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
It normally is but this is their biggest crowd for years, so maybe not. Will be busy in any case, though it is an eating place more than boozer?
You coming down mate ?
Old 13-02-2019, 08:01 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's a Beefeater. I've just booked a table in there. Worth doing for those that want some food and would prefer someone to bring beers to them rather than queuing 4 deep at the bar!
Old 13-02-2019, 08:03 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
dirty weekend in donny coming up... organised a work trip for the sunday / monday.

bingo
Didnít know there was Bingo, may well make the trip early myself!
Old 13-02-2019, 08:05 AM
Call me Ishmael

Quote:
You coming down mate ?
Oh yes
Old 13-02-2019, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Oh yes
Oli as well ? Pub crawl ? Station start ?
Old 13-02-2019, 11:12 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not really mate. Theres a shopping centre nearby the ground, with a carvery place and usual McD etc. Or a bit further out a bowling alley/cinema complex with the usual suspects for food (Frankie and Benny, Toby).
Those sort of places are not as bad as it sounds. For example, the Frankie and Benny right outside Derby's ground is a useful last stop off for a pint.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:35 AM
Call me Ishmael

Quote:
Oli as well ? Pub crawl ? Station start ?
He is driving, I'm training it but not sure on arrival times as my lad is playing in morning and don't know the KO time yet. But meet up for a pint somewhere along the line, even if at the ground.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:37 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Probably be able to get three pints in the local Wetherspoons for a fiver beforehand - I'm in
Biscuit Billies is full of mature ladies with tattoos
Guess where we're going first?
Old 13-02-2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
He is driving, I'm training it but not sure on arrival times as my lad is playing in morning and don't know the KO time yet. But meet up for a pint somewhere along the line, even if at the ground.
Deffo. Let me know your time line mate and we’ll arrange a livener or two.
Keltic has got my ticket so will need to meet him as well. My train gets in about 1pm
Old 13-02-2019, 05:44 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Went in the wetherspoons for a couple pre the 0-0 game in 2010. They were doing local cider for £1.29 a pint. It wasn't too bad,definitely better than some of the mass produced shit.
Old 14-02-2019, 08:20 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Went in the wetherspoons for a couple pre the 0-0 game in 2010. They were doing local cider for £1.29 a pint. It wasn't too bad,definitely better than some of the mass produced shit.
Spoilt for choice in Donny - there are TWO Spoons
Old 14-02-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
Biscuit Billies is full of mature ladies with tattoos
Guess where we're going first?
Wasn't this the place with ladies shouting at us through the window to come inside (pun intended) ? Be rude not to give it a go again.
Old 14-02-2019, 08:36 AM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Oh yes
Let us know what pub you're going to be in mate.

Me and the Mrs* will meet you.

*her first football game, given to her as a valentines gift, she's well chuffed
Old 14-02-2019, 08:42 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin on Top View Post
Let us know what pub you're going to be in mate.

Me and the Mrs* will meet you.

*her first football game, given to her as a valentines gift, she's well chuffed
And they say romance is dead!!
Old 14-02-2019, 08:51 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Gonna park somewhere in town and go for a couple of pre match beers - let me know where you're gonna be drinking.