Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: MOM?
Guaita 5 0.77%
Wan-Bissaka 113 17.30%
Tomkins 23 3.52%
Sakho 197 30.17%
van Aanholt 2 0.31%
McArthur 5 0.77%
Schlupp *** 53 8.12%
Milivojevic 6 0.92%
Townsend 22 3.37%
Ayew ** 152 23.28%
Benteke * 55 8.42%
Sako *** 5 0.77%
Batshuayi ** 11 1.68%
Meyer * 4 0.61%
Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2019, 05:09 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace 2 Fulham 0

Who's your MOM?

Last edited by palace4me; 02-02-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sakho. Beast
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Between Ayew and Sakho, but giving it to Ayew. Was great today.

Batshuayi looked great as well.

Mamadou I'm sorry don't hate me

Last edited by Malarkey; 02-02-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:11 PM

Palacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sakho my man of the match. He did very well up against Mitrovic. Wish we could transplant Scott Dann's attacking ability into him though
Old 02-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

usaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineusaythatuloveme : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ayew, best game for us, if we actually play to his strengths then he's quite a good player (surprise, surprise)!!
Old 02-02-2019, 05:14 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Crystal Palace with Zaha this season 0.87 ppg

Crystal Palace without Zaha this season 1.5 ppg

Don't you just hate stats that ignore context and are there just to spin a narrative?
Old 02-02-2019, 05:17 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Schlupp deserves a mention today. Had a decent drive and shot and then popped up in the box again for another goal. And his all round game was solid today, I bet there's something I've forgotten, but I can't think of him switching off.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:18 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Gonna give it to Ayew as I thought he actually had his best game for us so far. Drew out multiple yellows, good pressing and work rate, even got a few shots off. Sakho obviously great too though.

Great start for Michy though.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:19 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Schlupp had his best game yet for us today. Sakho, AWB, and Ayew also impressive. Jimmy Mac had a relatively poor game by his normal standard, but PVA was one of Fulhams best passers. WTH is wrong with him?
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Ayew mom

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Suddenly we have such a strong bench.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
Ayew mom

She’s lovely, isn’t she ?
Old 02-02-2019, 05:20 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Was today a premiership record for a team with the most blond braids?
Old 02-02-2019, 05:22 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Between Ayew and Sakho, but giving it to Ayew. Was great today.

Batshuayi looked great as well.

Mamadou I'm sorry don't have me
Yeah that. Ayew edged it, especially keeping up that level of just being a fcujinf pain in the arse for Fulham who got no time on the ball near him even after the early yellow card. Could have been a very different game if he didn’t earn the booking too, think they were away
Old 02-02-2019, 05:24 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Ayew, Schlupp, Sakho, AWB all good. Jimmy Mac and PVA poor. Rest solid. Happy and looking forward to a comfortable 11th-14th finish, and hopefully a good crack at the cup. Also have the bragging rights over my Fulham flatmate.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:24 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought Ayew was fantastic
Old 02-02-2019, 05:25 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ayew had a very good game.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:31 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Went for Ayew, although AWB, Sakho (think that tackle may have swayed a few near the end) and Tomkins were also excellent. Just think that Ayew rose to the challenge of Michy's arrival and worked as hard as he possibly could and made a real new nuisance of himself throughout the game. He still lacks a little bit of confidence in front of goal but there's little to criticize after todays performance.
A little word for Schlupp who suddenly woke up on sixty minutes and became pretty influential from that point on. For me he seems to want to be one of those neat and tidy sort of players that managers love to have around but no way is he that type of player. It's when he suddenly frees off the shackles and starts playing with a little freedom he becomes a useful addition going forward. Trouble is he's probably stifled by Wilf drifting left. Was impressed by his finish as well because you could certainly imagine a few of our forwards making a mess of that one no matter how easy he made it look.
Excellent cameos from both Batshuayi and Sako who both looked threatening and gave us something different from the bench that was more than functional.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:32 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
I forgot to mention this was PVAs worst performance ive seen in quite some time, just handed them back the ball so many times.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:33 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
I forgot to mention this was PVAs worst performance ive seen in quite some time, just handed them back the ball so many times.
He's been poor for ages. Not enough pressure on his place.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365