Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah great ground, parking at Lakeside was great.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:30 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFC_SLO View Post
Hello again everyone
First of all, I would like to thank the 3,001 Palace fans who made the trip to Doncaster today. I hope that you enjoyed the game and your visit.

If you have any feedback on your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium both good and bad then please let me know. If there is anything we can improve to make your experience better then please get in touch.
You can leave a comment, tweet me at @drfc_away, find my page on Facebook DRFC SLO or my email is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk
Thank you again and all the best for the rest of the season.

DRFC excellent all round. Officials, players and supporters all did the club proud.

Only downside for me was a ludicrously officious attendant in the lakeside car park.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:44 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
All great today - everyone helpful, friendly and efficient. Your shirt sponsors (or perhaps network rail) had their problems but fortunately it was just about sorted in time.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:55 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Very hassle free. Parking in the Lakeside Village was easy. Stewards seemed very friendly. Good day all round.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hello again everyone
First of all, I would like to thank the 3,001 Palace fans who made the trip to Doncaster today. I hope that you enjoyed the game and your visit.

If you have any feedback on your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium both good and bad then please let me know. If there is anything we can improve to make your experience better then please get in touch.
You can leave a comment, tweet me at @drfc_away, find my page on Facebook DRFC SLO or my email is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk
Great day out. Thanks for all the info. Nice stadium you have.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:07 PM

david sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down lowdavid sylvian will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Hello again everyone

Thanks - the guys around the ground and stewards who let us in were very welcoming and friendly - hopefully our fans rewarded that good faith by being similarly good natured. It just makes the whole experience of going to football just ten times better. Genuinely good luck for the season, and I hope you go up.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:29 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hello again everyone

Had a great trip to your ground went in your bar where live music was outside very freindly fans in there and tvs for game Put many prem grounds I visit to shame good luck in future .
Old 17-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hello again everyone

Dean,
Have to say I was amazed that the Donny mascot came into our concourse at half time and was super friendly with everyone and had loads of photos with our fans. Also pleasantly surprised that the stewards outside just whisked us through with no thought of searches.
Felt a bit bad that we scored so early as it seemed to knock the wind out of the Donny fans who had seemed very up for it up until that point.
Good day out.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Got a bargain bagful of misshaped chocolate in the Cadburys Outlet shop at Lakeside, so all in not a bad day
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 18-02-2019, 07:45 AM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only downer for me was a parking ticket on my car when I got back to the Lakeside car park the jobs worth that put it on there had placed it there within 5 minutes of parking up

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 18-02-2019, 08:02 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penshaw Eagle View Post
Only downer for me was a parking ticket on my car when I got back to the Lakeside car park the jobs worth that put it on there had placed it there within 5 minutes of parking up
Thatís odd, did the parking ticket specify why?

We were in the Lakeside Shopping car park all afternoon, no problem. There were loads of Palace fans doing the same, and we had a chat with the parking official before we left to check itíd be OK.

I suspect he was asked the same questions all afternoon, but this was only because we didnít want any grief later on. We also chose to park over on the quieter side of the complex, as we didnít want to hog the more popular spots over beside the shops that the Donny shoppers would want to use.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:12 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I didnít get a ticket but Iím going to complain to Lakeside about the car park attendant who was spectacularly stupid and unhelpful. When I parked at about 2.10, he told me heíd give me a ticket if he saw me leave the site.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:20 AM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seemed odd having parking attendants given they advertised it as a free parking venue for the game.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:24 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hello again everyone

Thank you, youíve been v helpful.

Only little suggestion would be to have a temporary sign at the entrance of the Lakeside car park advising football fans that it wonít shut until later than the current signage says. That way we park with more confidence and donít all bug the attendant with the same questions!

Gotta be honest, I enjoyed that experience more than some Prem grounds. Thereís so much security at these now (sadly necessary) that many forget to actually offer a friendly welcome as well. Itís just lines of stern faced security staff, sub contracted in for the day with no affiliation for the club theyíre at that day.

Iíll be watching your results for the rest of the season, good luck.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace_Akie View Post
Seemed odd having parking attendants given they advertised it as a free parking venue for the game.
...and to check drivers park their cars sensibly in the spots etc. We arrived early and parked easily, but I can imagine that if hundreds of us had done the same there could have been an issue with it overflowing and the exit lanes blocking up.

Although it does sound like one parking person didnít know about the temporary extension for the fans.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:40 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sound like youíve been a bit unlucky there mate. A parked up at just after 2, went for a couple of pints at the Beefeater and then to the game and was fine

Given that it was advertised as available for parking for the game I suggest you tell them to stick it
Old 18-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hi Nigel!

I parked there too! (It's John). I didn't even know there was a cost? I parked there from about 2.15 until after the game. Did you park in the main part of the car park or one of the individual other units?

Good day out, but sorry to hear this.

As for feed back, nothing bad to report, good friendly lot, nice ground etc.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:57 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Superbly helpful and well run club. Hope you get promoted.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:04 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Sound like youíve been a bit unlucky there mate. A parked up at just after 2, went for a couple of pints at the Beefeater and then to the game and was fine

Given that it was advertised as available for parking for the game I suggest you tell them to stick it
we asked the chap to confirm it was free but he said technically we couldn't park there until 3pm (it was 1315) since it was meant for shoppers. We said we were shoppers (ie we were going to look around and go to the beefeater) so he said he'd turn a blind eye !! Not sure he got our point !

Great day out and thanks to all at Donny
Old 18-02-2019, 11:34 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I enjoyed it yesterday (apart from the travelling before the game). One of the most welcoming grounds I have been to for a few years.

Good luck for the rest of the season.