Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-02-2019, 04:08 PM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Websiter not working

Does anyone have contact with someone at the club.

Trying to buy tickets for burnley it says not available for this option try ordering less tickets....Even when you put one!

Others have the same problem.
Old 16-02-2019, 04:45 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
I've just tried, I've already got my ticket but it was allowing me to buy a second one. Are you sure your logged in? I've made that mistake before.

Old 16-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m having the same problem, thought I’d try for the Leicester match as well and still get the same issue. Can’t see Leicester and Burnley being sold out, so something has gone a bit wonky
Old 16-02-2019, 08:42 PM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
I've just tried, I've already got my ticket but it was allowing me to buy a second one. Are you sure your logged in? I've made that mistake before.
Yes I was logged in. I also tried google Croome as well as IE as I've had problems with IE before.

Its like it can't see what tickets are left for the game.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
It seems there are one or two problems with the new site that no doubt will be sorted out in due course.

One problem is that it seems to be pretty bad at allocating seats in such a way as to avoid leaving single seats. So although there are tickets available online in three different blocks, they are all singles.

Another problem is that deselecting the "find seats together" option doesn't work, so it will attempt to find seats together even if you untick that box. And it will fail, because there aren't any!

So... if you want to buy more than one ticket, I think the only way to do it online at the moment is to buy each ticket in a separate transaction. And they won't be together. Alternatively, call the box office and they may release another block in order to allow you to buy seats together.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:32 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
None of them showing as available now

Old 17-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got a reply from the box office today,

Saying that they’ve not sold out of tickets for Burnley or Leicester. And it may be the fault of my pc or iPad.

So I’ve tried on 3 different phones, my iPad and my boys iPad, my pc and the Mrs pc, yet it still doesn’t work. I ain’t phoning a premium rate phone number from my mobile, so don’t think we will be going.

Why isnt this easy anymore ?
Old 17-02-2019, 06:42 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Premier league club , Sunday league infrastructure
Old 17-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
I know it's annoying but there's really no need to give up on going to the game. Just keep trying once or twice a day. When they release more blocks there will be seats together and the website will work properly again. (If it's Burnley you're after, that is. Leicester is a bit more of a problem as there aren't many left.)
Old 17-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Old member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I know it's annoying but there's really no need to give up on going to the game. Just keep trying once or twice a day. When they release more blocks there will be seats together and the website will work properly again. (If it's Burnley you're after, that is. Leicester is a bit more of a problem as there aren't many left.)
I thought by highlighting it to someone from the box office that it would sort the issues out, fingers crossed it does. I will try tomorrow, but that will be the third day on the bounce. Why can’t they just sort this system out?

Last edited by Shipsisourking; 17-02-2019 at 09:37 PM.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Pilot of the storm

It'll probably take time for the issues to be sorted out. First they have to accept that there are problems with the site (rather than blaming people's PCs and iPads), then they need to understand properly what the problems are, then they need to work out how to get them fixed, probably with the help of the provider. Until then, we just have to work round the problems as best we can.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
It seems there are one or two problems with the new site that no doubt will be sorted out in due course.

One problem is that it seems to be pretty bad at allocating seats in such a way as to avoid leaving single seats. So although there are tickets available online in three different blocks, they are all singles.

Another problem is that deselecting the "find seats together" option doesn't work, so it will attempt to find seats together even if you untick that box. And it will fail, because there aren't any!

So... if you want to buy more than one ticket, I think the only way to do it online at the moment is to buy each ticket in a separate transaction. And they won't be together. Alternatively, call the box office and they may release another block in order to allow you to buy seats together.
Except I need an Adult and child! This is not rocket science ffs. Blaming people for doing it wrong sounds like my kin companys excuse when things don't work.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:15 AM

Just tried on my phone. Same error.

No tickets available even as singles.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:03 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Yep, still not allowing me to buy tickets for Burnley - guess I will have to go down the old fashioned route of making a phone call or even taking a little trip to the box office - memories of 1990 - and queing up for hours for our trips to Cambridge, Villa Park and Wembley (twice!) - only 29 years ago now.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will never book tickets online again after the Donny fiasco. I booked 2 tickets when they first went on sale. I know 100%that I booked as the first card I tried declined and the second went through it said thanks for booking and gave me my seat numbers.

After not getting them in the post I called the box office and they said I haven't book tickets and the game was sold out. Luckily I managed to get tickets but I am not taking that chance again
Old 18-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Old member.

Fair play to the box office staff, they just phoned me and apologised for the problems. I now have three tickets.
Old 19-02-2019, 10:51 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Just noticed on the ticket site this at the foot of the Man U game on the CPFC ticket page:

Ticket Resale:

For season ticket holders who can no longer attend, you are now able to re-sell your ticket for this match via Twickets.

For Members who require a ticket, the only method of accessing tickets for this match now is via Twickets.

CLICK HERE for more information and instruction on how to use this new Twickets service

Does this now mean that no returns will be advertised on the CPFC site at all or are we still expecting player returns etc to appear via CPFC tickets. It would be interesting to know if sold out meant sold on the site?
Old 19-02-2019, 11:16 AM
Pilot of the storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Just noticed on the ticket site this at the foot of the Man U game on the CPFC ticket page:

Ticket Resale:

For season ticket holders who can no longer attend, you are now able to re-sell your ticket for this match via Twickets.

For Members who require a ticket, the only method of accessing tickets for this match now is via Twickets.

CLICK HERE for more information and instruction on how to use this new Twickets service

Does this now mean that no returns will be advertised on the CPFC site at all or are we still expecting player returns etc to appear via CPFC tickets. It would be interesting to know if sold out meant sold on the site?
It says exactly the same thing on the info pages for the Brighton and Huddersfield games, which are not sold out, so I don't think it really means much at all.

I think it's intended just as a standard statement of the Twickets service and doesn't really relate to returns or anything like that. (I have no idea whether there'll be any returns available.)
Old 19-02-2019, 11:26 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
It says exactly the same thing on the info pages for the Brighton and Huddersfield games, which are not sold out, so I don't think it really means much at all.

I think it's intended just as a standard statement of the Twickets service and doesn't really relate to returns or anything like that. (I have no idea whether there'll be any returns available.)
Cheers Eddie, as someone who often buys tickets late due to work I often jump in and out of the ticket site for late returns. I wasn't expecting much in the way of returns with the Man U match but with the new ticket pages I wondered if there was a change in policy that all returns were sold via Twickets? Hopefully just another of the new site's quirks that will be ironed out in time.