Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-03-2019, 04:12 PM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Already bought mine

I may put £20 on us winning tomorrow. Pays £60 which covers the ticket price.

If we lose I think the game date stays?
Old 15-03-2019, 04:24 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace_Akie View Post
Really like an away day at Newcastle bar the fact you have to sit up in the gods with a better view of the city than you get of the actual game.
I think the word bar, or should I say bars is the thing to really like? The journey back is long enough to sober up by the time you get back to Kings Cross.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:35 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I think the word bar, or should I say bars is the thing to really like? The journey back is long enough to sober up by the time you get back to Kings Cross.
Lightweight
Old 16-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Newcastle (A) 6th April 2019 3pm

No reason for this to change now is there?

Oops sorry just seen the previous thread. Please merge, mods.

Edit: Man City vs Cardiff is due to be on the same day, on TV, and Spurs vs Brighton on the Sunday is also due to be on TV.

It's possible that if one or both of Man City and Brighton win their FA Cup games, Newcastle vs Palace could be moved for TV, is that right?

Other games that weekend not currently on TV:

AFC Bournemouth v Burnley
Huddersfield Town v Leicester City
Newcastle United v Crystal Palace
Watford v Fulham

I assume Bournemouth vs Burnley would take one of the spots because Eddie Howe?

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end

Last edited by Woosie; 16-03-2019 at 06:53 PM.
Old 16-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Yeah definitely, also like it personally as it isnt so far from Manchester.
Old 16-03-2019, 07:02 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Trains are already extortionate. Is my birthday that weekend so was planning a weekend up there, but couldn't plan it because of the cup run. I knew Palace would balls this up. No semi final, and now too expensive to go up to Newcastle (and I'm not sitting on a f*cking coach all the way up there!).

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 17-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I’d be travelling from Leeds and looked it up yesterday - £41 return! Joke!
Old 17-03-2019, 10:50 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Trains are already extortionate. Is my birthday that weekend so was planning a weekend up there, but couldn't plan it because of the cup run. I knew Palace would balls this up. No semi final, and now too expensive to go up to Newcastle (and I'm not sitting on a f*cking coach all the way up there!).
We’re planning to go up this year. First time for several seasons as I resent travelling that far for a view from the heavens. But we’re doubling this visit up with meeting friends.

Anyway, we researched train prices a few weeks ago and it was already way cheaper to drive our family up there rather than to take the train. I imagine those same fares will indeed be even more expensive the closer we get to the match.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Booked an open return ticket. Not taking any risks.

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 17-03-2019, 01:19 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Iíd be travelling from Leeds and looked it up yesterday - £41 return! Joke!
Have you split the ticket up at York?
Old 17-03-2019, 04:53 PM
On the learning curve

MENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
No reason for this to change now is there?

Oops sorry just seen the previous thread. Please merge, mods.

Edit: Man City vs Cardiff is due to be on the same day, on TV, and Spurs vs Brighton on the Sunday is also due to be on TV.

It's possible that if one or both of Man City and Brighton win their FA Cup games, Newcastle vs Palace could be moved for TV, is that right?

Other games that weekend not currently on TV:

AFC Bournemouth v Burnley
Huddersfield Town v Leicester City
Newcastle United v Crystal Palace
Watford v Fulham

I assume Bournemouth vs Burnley would take one of the spots because Eddie Howe?
Well it wont be the Monday 8th as thats Chelsea v West Ham
Will the Premier league have games clashing with the Semi Finals on Sat night or Sunday at 4 oclocj?
Everton v Arsenal is at 2 o'clock on the Sunday .
Old 17-03-2019, 07:33 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MENTALLY TOUGH View Post
Well it wont be the Monday 8th as thats Chelsea v West Ham
Will the Premier league have games clashing with the Semi Finals on Sat night or Sunday at 4 oclocj?
Everton v Arsenal is at 2 o'clock on the Sunday .
Sky will, that's why they had spurs v bha scheduled to be shown at 16.30 on the Sunday.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And if sky do want to fill the 2 blank TV slots that weekend, there's only 3 prem games to choose from, including ours.
Perhaps they'll just chose to show the original games for when they are rearranged though.
Who knows...
Old 17-03-2019, 07:39 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Sky will, that's why they had spurs v bha scheduled to be shown at 16.30 on the Sunday.
My guess is Sky will just use this slot as the palace slot instead on the 3rd against Spurs
Old 18-03-2019, 06:02 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
£86 Saturday day return on the plane at the moment, but that does require you catching the 0740 up from Heathrow. Two flights back down at leaving around 8pm.
Old 18-03-2019, 08:21 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
£86 Saturday day return on the plane at the moment, but that does require you catching the 0740 up from Heathrow. Two flights back down at leaving around 8pm.
The BA from Heathrow is 8.25am.
Old 18-03-2019, 08:28 AM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
These tix should be on sale this week.
Old 18-03-2019, 08:49 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
The BA from Heathrow is 8.25am.
There is one at 0825, but there's also a cheaper one at 0740, both BA. I suspect they've put an extra one on both ways
Old 18-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWoosie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Emailed the box office and they said they are still awaiting confirmation from the broadcasters as to whether this game will move

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 19-03-2019, 11:59 AM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is ridiculous that they still havenít announced when this game is or when tickets will be on sale. Utter madness

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984