Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Cardiff (a) Saturday 4th May 5:30pm Live on BT Sport

Anyone know when these are likely to go on sale?

I see we will probably only get around 1800 tickets. Does anyone envisage high demand or any problems getting tickets for this match?
Old 27-03-2019, 10:01 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I fancied this but did i imagine an issue with trains that day?
Old 27-03-2019, 10:02 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Send the ticket money to Nantes FC instead.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:02 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Yeah trains are screwed all weekend with replacement buses etc. Our group were planning on driving and staying the night (if we can get tickets!)
Old 27-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Date isn't confirmed yet, could move for TV couldn't it?

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 27-03-2019, 10:17 AM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Date isn't confirmed yet, could move for TV couldn't it?

Bloody hope not. That could only mean one thing.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:18 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post

I see we will probably only get around 1800 tickets. Does anyone envisage high demand or any problems getting tickets for this match?
The 1800 figure was what they gave when they were in the Championship.

Now they are in the Premier League, due to the size of the ground, they have to give at least 3000, and they usually give 3125 tickets to away fans

That is what they gave Leicester...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The tv companies have until Friday 5th April to announce if it is moving for tv
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 27-03-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:30 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is flying an option?

Old 27-03-2019, 11:00 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
It was on the Palace site that there was disruption to trains on the Arsenal and Cardiff dates but this was just info for people travelling from outside London on the West Coast main line. I can't see anything yet that affects London to Cardiff on the 4th May?
Old 27-03-2019, 11:42 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
It was on the Palace site that there was disruption to trains on the Arsenal and Cardiff dates but this was just info for people travelling from outside London on the West Coast main line. I can't see anything yet that affects London to Cardiff on the 4th May?
I can't find anything either from Paddington to Cardiff that has an issue..
Old 27-03-2019, 11:55 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
That Cardiff haven't had their quota of home games televised?
Old 27-03-2019, 12:01 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
Assuming we're not in the mix come May, I think it highly likely Cardiff still will be in touching distance so the game may well be televised.
Old 27-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
That Cardiff haven't had their quota of home games televised?
Old 27-03-2019, 12:17 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When will these games be confirmed, ? my son wants to go to Cardiff for his birthday and either Saturday or Sunday would be fine.
Old 27-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
When will these games be confirmed, ? my son wants to go to Cardiff for his birthday and either Saturday or Sunday would be fine.
Friday 5 April
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-03-2019, 12:26 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Assuming we're not in the mix come May, I think it highly likely Cardiff still will be in touching distance so the game may well be televised.
Agreed. And when you factor in that, the TV Co's have to make up their minds early in April.

Looking at the fixtures scheduled that day, some games are likely to move from Saturday due to European Semi-Final games in the weeks either side.

Thus I think that if the game does get televised it'll still be on the Saturday. I'm guessing k.o. 12.30 (like Stoke, last year). I'm not sure whether Friday night is an option, I know Liverpool are playing on Friday the week before, but I'm not sure if there's any Friday slot's left in the quota (C J Plum is usually on top of this).

Also worth noting there is another major sporting event in the City on the Sunday: Cricket ODI at Sophia Gardens (that said, my Cardiff mate insists that won't make a difference).
Old 27-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The 1800 figure was what they gave when they were in the Championship.

Now they are in the Premier League, due to the size of the ground, they have to give at least 3000, and they usually give 3125 tickets to away fans

That is what they gave Leicester...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The tv companies have until Friday 5th April to announce if it is moving for tv
Thanks
Old 27-03-2019, 01:03 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Agreed. And when you factor in that, the TV Co's have to make up their minds early in April.

Looking at the fixtures scheduled that day, some games are likely to move from Saturday due to European Semi-Final games in the weeks either side.

Thus I think that if the game does get televised it'll still be on the Saturday. I'm guessing k.o. 12.30 (like Stoke, last year). I'm not sure whether Friday night is an option, I know Liverpool are playing on Friday the week before, but I'm not sure if there's any Friday slot's left in the quota (C J Plum is usually on top of this).

Also worth noting there is another major sporting event in the City on the Sunday: Cricket ODI at Sophia Gardens (that said, my Cardiff mate insists that won't make a difference).
My guess would be 5:30. I believe that Sky have eight games to still be announced that would probably be five that weekend and three on the final day. I think those five games will feature games involving the top six (certainly Man City and Liverpool). BT have one game left likely to be on the 4th and I think will involve a side in the relegation battle and that could then be our game.

It's likely at least one game will be played on either Friday, Saturday or Monday night.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:30 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Booked train tickets and hotel already for this. Couldnt see any issues from London to Cardiff.

As long as its not Friday night or Monday we'll be fine.....hopefully.

Bank holiday weekend too!!
Old 27-03-2019, 04:05 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
Booked train tickets and hotel already for this. Couldnt see any issues from London to Cardiff.

As long as its not Friday night or Monday we'll be fine.....hopefully.

Bank holiday weekend too!!
I must admit i feel like i am losing my touch with these train bookings. I can't find anything cheaper than £70 return. I'll be driving at those prices. I am sure i used to find much better bargains.