Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
For once this actually suits me. Being on TV and starting later.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:37 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good for me too but not for travelling fans
Old 06-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think this could actually be Warnock's last game as manager. Looking forward to it.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:55 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Shouldn't we be hearing about tickets for this soon?

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:11 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Shouldn't we be hearing about tickets for this soon?
I guessing away season tickets from Friday to next Monday and then the first phase the next day.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:12 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Still no news on tickets?
Old 10-04-2019, 09:46 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Still no news on tickets?
Usual form is that Away season ticket holders are notified on a Thursday, so there should be news some time tomorrow
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-04-2019, 04:48 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Palace might put on free coaches for this.
They did last away game last season.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
They just did Newcastle for free, so I wouldn't expect it
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-04-2019, 08:51 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
I'll be near Gloucester that weekend so definitely popping along for this one. I hope they're relegated before we get there. Don't fancy wandering around Cardiff having just sent them down.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hope they're not as it would mean Brighton are safe.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:13 PM

bhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I'll be near Gloucester that weekend so definitely popping along for this one. I hope they're relegated before we get there. Don't fancy wandering around Cardiff having just sent them down.
Cardiff is not as bad as people would like you to believe.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:22 PM

west eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
we did this the last time they were in the premier, they took it quite well & only had to leave the one bar.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:45 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any news on tickets yet?
Old 12-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Doesn't appear to be happening today, which I would have expected
I guess the end of the season ticket early bird pricing over this weekend might have given the box office a lot more work to do?
Presume it carries over to a weeks time.

Old 12-04-2019, 01:06 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think early bird st deadline is Monday so maybe don't want fans buying Cardiff tickets till they soughted st out so maybe Wednesday Thursday next week
Old 12-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Think early bird st deadline is Monday so maybe don't want fans buying Cardiff tickets till they soughted st out so maybe Wednesday Thursday next week
Of no relevance to this, but the separation of the 'early bird' and 'save your seat' deadlines seems a bit pointless when it's only two weeks between them. (I'm sure normally the s/t would have gone on sale earlier; and the early bird would have finished earlier.)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 12-04-2019, 09:12 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhb View Post
Cardiff is not as bad as people would like you to believe.
That depends on where you are. My wife's family are from Cardiff and surrounds, we're up there several times a year so I know it quite well. You do not want to be wandering around looking for your car in some of the side streets near the stadium in colours.

Tribal football aside, it's a cracking night out and they are a decent bunch in the round. Like any city - you'll always get some wankers.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Regardless of other box office activities, they need to get these on sale asap Monday/Tuesday. Surely Cardiff have sent them, they've had the home sections on sale since Jan 14th. Even if they haven't physically arrived, surely they can send us the seat/plan data so we can sell them...

It's not fair on peeps making plans, buying travel, etc...
Old 15-04-2019, 12:15 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Less than 3 weeks until the match. Cutting it a bit fine now