Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Could well be. Either way, I still think Liverpool in our second season back when we were on form will always be a far bigger draw than Cardiff.
There'll still be plenty of demand for Cardiff as it's the last away game of the season, haven't been there for five years, fairly easy journey etc. And the Severn Bridge is now toll-free. The point is that if we take a reduced allocation it will probably sell out quickly and some people will miss out, which makes it risky to book trains etc.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:20 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
They were on Friday, according to the box office staff that is.
Fair play if that is the case.

Doesn't do any favours for us fans though.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Are they waiting for tonight’s result assuming it will be a crunch game if they beat the Weeds?
Old 16-04-2019, 08:41 AM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Are they waiting for tonight’s result assuming it will be a crunch game if they beat the Weeds?
ye, at this stage, that appears to be a possibility

it's a bit odd though, they could have sold the first 1800 by now and be asking for the extra 1200 or not depending on sales and/or this match tonight

gonna give our box a break on this one, and assume that it's Cardiff that are dicking around
Old 16-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Very possibly Cardiff are considering reducing our allocation if they win tonight?

Not sure why as if they do our fans may as well be wearing blue for it
Old 16-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Cardiff cannot reduce our allocation. I suppose it's possible that the clubs have come to some agreement based on tonight's result but they have to give us a full 3,000 allocation if we ask for it.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:03 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Very possibly Cardiff are considering reducing our allocation if they win tonight?

Not sure why as if they do our fans may as well be wearing blue for it
Might come down to Cardiff want us to garantee money if we take full allocation if they lose tonight they could be all but down by palace game and not need as many tickets for there own fans
Old 16-04-2019, 11:21 AM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The home sections have been sold out for ages bar a few singles

They could sell more to home fans (in advance or on the day) even if they're effectively down tonight, but by not releasing an initial 1,800 to us the day that the TV move was confirmed, they and us are failing to see how sales/interest is

They (and maybe us for not pushing them) have done it this way and it's the away fans (as per usual) that suffer

The Cardiff thinking is probably "if we lose v Weed tonight, Palace are 99.99% safe and Palace might then only request the 1,800 instead of 3,000, and we'll make a fiver extra per ticket selling them to our home numpties instead of the away numpties"
Old 16-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
When the ******* hell are these ******* tickets ever going on ******* sale????????? FFS!!
Old 16-04-2019, 11:36 AM

bomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomboyno : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just spoke to box office as I was renewing season tickets amd even the chap in there said they haven't a clue
Old 16-04-2019, 11:39 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomboyno View Post
Just spoke to box office as I was renewing season tickets amd even the chap in there said they haven't a clue
the players are the same about trying to score from corners!
Old 16-04-2019, 12:38 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomboyno View Post
Sounds positive.

At least he's certain about that!
Old 16-04-2019, 12:41 PM

With direct 2 hour journey single tickets being now up to £40 each way, it's pretty much now up to full open fare at £81.30 and that can be bought anytime so it's kind of gone past the point of urgency now i.e. you either took a bit of a chance on advance train tickets at between £38 to £60 or are resigned to £81 if you get a match ticket and fancy it...
Old 16-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
the players are the same about trying to score from corners!
Old 16-04-2019, 03:35 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Booked accommodation in Cardiff at the ZIP Premier Inn (£19 a night.... not expecting brilliance but was ridiculously cheap), and booked train tickets a while ago, so hoping that I can get a ticket! If Not I suppose I'll just have a weekend out in Cardiff
Old 16-04-2019, 03:53 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav434 View Post
Booked accommodation in Cardiff at the ZIP Premier Inn (£19 a night.... not expecting brilliance but was ridiculously cheap), and booked train tickets a while ago, so hoping that I can get a ticket! If Not I suppose I'll just have a weekend out in Cardiff
Please do post up what it was like. Intrigued.
Old 16-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav434 View Post
Me and two mates are planning on staying overnight too! Let's all get on it! 😎
Old 16-04-2019, 04:20 PM

transformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
ON SALE today to away season ticket holders - online from 17.30PM then from 10AM up to end play of Wednesday via usual methods .

Apology from Paul McGowan for late notice .
Old 16-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On sale to away season ticket holders from 5:30pm. I have been given 13 minutes notice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190416-171941_Gmail.jpg (353.1 KB, 88 views)
Old 16-04-2019, 04:26 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
3,000 points from 5:30pm tomorrow
All season ticket holders and members from 5:30pm on Thursday

To view the link you have to Register or Login