Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-04-2019, 05:08 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adults/OAPs using Childrenís season tickets

Does anybody know what we need to do now if we want to use a Childís ST for an adult?

I want to use my kids ST for my dad (OAP) tomorrow, this never used to be an issue but Iíve seen various messages saying I now need to upgrade it? Iíve emailed the box office but got no response...

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 26-04-2019, 05:19 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Does anybody know what we need to do now if we want to use a Childís ST for an adult?

I want to use my kids ST for my dad (OAP) tomorrow, this never used to be an issue but Iíve seen various messages saying I now need to upgrade it? Iíve emailed the box office but got no response...
You can I think upgrade the ticket online.

Or chance it....
Old 26-04-2019, 05:40 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
To my knowledge it’s always been necessary to pay for any difference in price if you wish to use a child’s ST for an adult for a daytime match, such as tomorrow’s game.

There was a period when Palace didn’t insist on this for the midweek evening matches, but I believe they do now.

I’ve done this upgrade a few times in the past, by taking the season ticket to the Box Office during the week and paying any price difference. It might not be much if the adult also qualifies as an OAP concession.

If Palace didn’t request this, I suspect many would try to cheat the system and hope the turnstile operators didn’t notice that their child was now well in their 20s!

For your info, we had to provide evidence of our child’s date of birth when we bought his ST, so the club do a certain level on checks. Personally I wouldn’t risk there being a problem on the day...I’d arrive early and speak to the Box Office.
Old 26-04-2019, 08:21 PM
19 years for 4,075 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Box office have been very good on the few occasions I've done it this season when changing from a concession to an adult ticket.

It's called regrading.

The facility used to be available online but there have been "technical issues ".
The only way round it is to call the box office and they can do it for you. Of course there will be a fee and at this stage so close to the game they will email you the PDF to print the ticket at home.

Or of course arrive early tommorrow.
Old 27-04-2019, 06:43 AM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Our tickets have never been checked and we arrive in a group of adults and teenagers. The emails we get are just scare tactics.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:18 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks all, I called the box office and they sorted it out. Itís a bit of a cheeky rate to be honest, £17, which I think must be the difference between a Junior ST rate and a walk-up Senior rate. Paid it just because my dad is coming from Bristol and the last thing I want is for there to be an argument at the gate...

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"