Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Who is your MotM?
Guaita 1 0.29%
Wan-Bissaka 0 0%
Kelly 0 0%
Ward 22 6.30%
van Aanholt 3 0.86%
McArthur 29 8.31%
Meyer 25 7.16%
Milivojevic 0 0%
Townsend ** 1 0.29%
Zaha * 248 71.06%
Batshuayi ** 12 3.44%
Sako* 0 0%
Wickham ** 1 0.29%
Dreher *** 7 2.01%
Voters: 349. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2019, 07:29 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
The answer has probably already been posted, but last time we won a game 5-3?
I can't recall one.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:33 PM

TomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomOhio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm so angry about the American television broadcasts. For the last 3 years we've been able to see all 10 games as they were all televised. But today could I find the palace game? Nope. They televised nationally six of the ten games and then put selected games to be broadcast on what is known as Regional channels. But of course the palace game was not offered on the regional channels available in my area. So I missed the game. Sounds like it was a good one.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:37 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
What a way to end! We saved the best until last.

A great team performance, lots of goals and some moments of brilliance. I think Wilf will get my MOTM vote but I'm still not certain.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:38 PM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
It's Wilf for me but Jimmy did the spade work brilliantly again.
Agreed. Not bad seeing that certain people told us only weeks ago that his legs had gone.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:38 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomOhio View Post
I'm so angry about the American television broadcasts. For the last 3 years we've been able to see all 10 games as they were all televised. But today could I find the palace game? Nope. They televised nationally six of the ten games and then put selected games to be broadcast on what is known as Regional channels. But of course the palace game was not offered on the regional channels available in my area. So I missed the game. Sounds like it was a good one.
Come and live in the UK, then you'll have problems watching pretty well any Palace game unless it's specially selected by Sky or BT - and those of course are mostly the bix six wankfests. Occasionally of course we tear up the script and turn them over; usually you're stuck with BBC Radio London two minutes behind or sone dodgy stream which you need a degree in IT to use and which when it packs up you can do f*** all about it.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:43 PM

16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Wasn’t there today. Cannot stand Howe and the way they play football. Get praised for this amazing style constant in media. Reality is they are always falling over If/when they get touched. And play dirty targeting players. Always complaining to ref. Same theme today?
Old 12-05-2019, 08:07 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
A really enjoyable and entertaining game. Would love to see us play like that at home more often.

Up the Palace.

Thank you Julian for everything.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:09 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Kouyate got injured in the warm-up and Nikola Tavares was on the bench. Nice to see another youngster moving through ...

Great team performance, 8s all round except for Guaita, Bats and Wilf who got 9
Old 12-05-2019, 08:18 PM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
He was superb going forward, and better than he has been for several months defensively
Definitely agree... Thought he did as well as AWB defensively today (am I allowed to say that?). And was a threat going forward with a great goal.

Great to see Dreher come on, I had high expectations of him at the start of last season, but I think he got a long term injury

Last edited by Green Bin; 12-05-2019 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post
The answer has probably already been posted, but last time we won a game 5-3?
I can't recall one.
I don't know. But we had to wait until February to see us score our 5th home goal in the league!
Old 12-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Motm zaha. Best player in the pitch by miles. Special mention for the bloke in the Whitehorse who booed Ake every time he got the ball. No idea what that was about but mate, I applaud your consistency.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:36 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
First half we were different gravy

Max and jimmy Mac quality. Wilf different level.
^
Old 12-05-2019, 08:45 PM

Eagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crystal Palace 5 V Bournemouth 3

Zaha was another level today, hopefully not the last time we see him in a Palace Shirt!

McArthur and Ward were excellent as well.

Not entirely seeing the Meyer love in especially for the first 20 mins of the 2nd half...was pulled inside constantly by the movement of their attacking players leaving PVA a sitting duck who was also getting dragged towards the middle .....their wide men on their right were in acres of space. Not saying Meyer had a rubbish game but I wouldn't be giving him scores of 8 or 9
Old 12-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great game, when we're relaxed we play some really nice stuff.

That 5th goal and Wilf's reaction to it after being wound up was the perfect way to end the season.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:06 PM

davo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Meyer is a bit of a luxury at the moment and PVA is not good enough in defence but cant fault their endeavour
All the others were excellent especially Wilf who is a super star and Ward for playing in yet another position and doing such a fantastic job
Old 12-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomOhio View Post
The Palace game was on nbsports app, like most of our games this season ??
Old 12-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthebox View Post
Mccarthur just from Wilf

Wilf is a joy to behold but that miss before the own goal shouldn't be happening, and I didn't really think he would score it any point. He should have had a couple at least today. If he moves he will be fairly criticised for such misses
The goalkeeper saved it...sort of

Last edited by AJ; 13-05-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:18 PM

Dogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wilf if only for staying on his feet when he was rugby tackled
Old 12-05-2019, 09:27 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Wilf absolutely brilliant.
Meyer was a joy to watch at times.
Ward was fantastic in the first half especially.
PvA was turd as usual these days - he doesn’t seem to want to defend.
Guiata - some incredible saves.
McArthur very good.
Batshuayi - now this is a striker. He is what we need. What a pleasure to watch a quality striker for a change.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:32 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
mad, Fif pro style game . Bicycle kicks, worldies. Diving header to keep the ball in play, horrible defending!. That was entertainment,Dont pick the bones out of it Its not worth it. Wilfs dont get mad get even moment will live in the memory