Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-05-2019, 08:29 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Dr Zaf (Palace club doctor) racially abused on way to match

Article on Sky Sports.

'Crystal Palace doctor 'racially abused''

To view the link you have to Register or Login

In two messages posted before the game, he said: "Devastated and speechless.

"Taking my 2 youngest kids to their first ever game at Selhurst Park and walking a few hundred yards from the stadium a 3 y old shouted to his dad - 'Look daddy there's some P****'. His dad 'attempted to scold' him. Racism is not just a football problem."
Old 12-05-2019, 08:30 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
The news outlets are making it out to be a palace thing. He tweeted on his personal account it has nothing to do with palace and that it’s a society problem.

He’s right, World is full of bigoted cnuts
Old 12-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
No kid is a racist ...... Obviously the dad has something to answer for!
Old 12-05-2019, 08:31 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Disgrace. If there’s any way of identifying them, get social services to have a look.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 12-05-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:32 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Yep. Or it could be a mum, a grandad, uncle, whatever.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:35 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Funny how PL fans can be racist when most of the players are as British as Mao Tse Tung. Which is why the PL is one of the top stages in world football, of course.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:39 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
This is ******* embarrassing given how our club has brought through several ethnic players and the area we come from is pretty mixed. FFS bet those mongs were singing Punch's, Wilfs, Andros, Michys and AWBs names a hour or two later FFS.

It's made the national press now FFS hope these stone age ***** all **** off.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 12-05-2019 at 08:45 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:41 PM

BollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBollockyBill will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Exactly
Old 12-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shameful.

Doesn't surprise me given some of the people on here, kids learn from the parents.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
This is ******* embarrassing given how our club has brought through several ethnic players and the area we come from is pretty mixed. FFS bet those mongs were singing Punch's, Wilfs, Andros, Michys and AWBs names a hour or two later FFS.
You're assuming they were Palace fans. We have no idea who they were
Old 12-05-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
You're assuming they were Palace fans. We have no idea who they were
Few hundred yards from the stadium on a match day, the chances surely favour them being palace fans.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Few hundred yards from the stadium on a match day, the chances surely favour them being palace fans.
Of course, by favouring them being and actually being are two different things
Old 12-05-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Yeah. Wonder if we’ll find out or not.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:47 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
He’s said himself nothing to do with palace. He was dropping his kids at a friends near to stadium. Stop assuming. Whoever it was is a cock. Kid learnt that from
Someone
Old 12-05-2019, 08:49 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Groups like the football lads alliance or whatever they call themselves this week have been trying it on so sadly it's more than likely. I can remember total ****wits in the main stand racially abusing our own bloody players circa 2004/2005 which is piss poor.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:50 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
If it's really a three year old kid and the father attempted to chastise him, I'm sure there's a better way for the club doctor to respond than by denouncing him on social media.

It shows him up as being rather pettish, in my opinion. Alright, I'm not an ethnic minority so I can't empathise. I imagine it's not a nice thing to happen to you, but even so.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:51 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He has come out and says it has nothing to do with palace I hope it wasn't a palace fan. No place for that.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He’s said himself nothing to do with palace. He was dropping his kids at a friends near to stadium. Stop assuming. Whoever it was is a cock. Kid learnt that from
Someone
At no point did I assume anything. I merely said the chances were high a few hundred feet away on a match day. I’ve now seen his tweet.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:57 PM

Quote:
At no point did I assume anything. I merely said the chances were high a few hundred feet away on a match day. I’ve now seen his tweet.
Fair enough
Old 12-05-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
If it's really a three year old kid and the father attempted to chastise him, I'm sure there's a better way for the club doctor to respond than by denouncing him on social media.

It shows him up as being rather pettish, in my opinion. Alright, I'm not an ethnic minority so I can't empathise. I imagine it's not a nice thing to happen to you, but even so.
Jesus Christ, it’s the Danny Rose response again of ‘well he should have made his point better.’