Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-02-2008, 10:37 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Tonight I am drinking...........

A thread not neccessarily for the inebriated, but rather for all those who are particularly taken with what they are drinking at the very moment they are posting.

From pretentious wine descriptions to honest bitter euologies all alcohol reviews welcome - as long as you drinking them as you type.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:38 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
A nice cold can of Kaliber
Old 28-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Chapel Vineyard Chilean Merlot 2006

From the work wine club. Reasonable, no shouter.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:41 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Lindemans Peach fruit beer.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:41 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
May I start by saying I am drinking a reliable Rioja - Muga.

The 2003 - Reserva. It is good and and especially the seleccion Especial which is only a quid or two more expensive than the regular Reserva but well worth it - in fact it is almost as good as both the 96 and 98 gran reservas at a fraction of the price. Rich, full and complete.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:42 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
I'm about to have a nice cup of tea if that counts.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:42 PM

And yes I did start with a pretentious wine review
Old 28-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I had a lemsip earlier. But I've finished it now so shouldn't be posting. Sorry.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 28-02-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Eaglesmad123
A nice cold can of Kaliber
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy
I'm about to have a nice cup of tea if that counts.
Damn - I meant to stipulate the drinks need to be of an alcoholic nature
Old 28-02-2008, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by stevek
I had a lemsip earlier. But I've finished it now so shouldn't be posting. Sorry.
It's all gone horribly wrong now. I won't be flouncing just yet, but I can definitely feel a stamp of foot style tantrum brewing.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:46 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Glass of milk.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Sergeant Magi

Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical Phil O'Sophical
Quote:
Originally posted by adrenalin john
May I start by saying I am drinking a reliable Rioja - Muga.

The 2003 - Reserva. It is good and and especially the seleccion Especial which is only a quid or two more expensive than the regular Reserva but well worth it - in fact it is almost as good as both the 96 and 98 gran reservas at a fraction of the price. Rich, full and complete.
Rioja for me too - Marques de Vargas 2002
Old 28-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by foetus eagle
Glass of milk.
Haven't seen you around lately(on here) . back?
Old 28-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On the Chateauneuf Du Pape this evening, finished the bottle a bit too quickly though.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by adrenalin john
It's all gone horribly wrong now. I won't be flouncing just yet, but I can definitely feel a stamp of foot style tantrum brewing.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
that was me, sorry

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 28-02-2008, 10:55 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by lanepe
Haven't seen you around lately(on here) . back?
I've been looking in, been a bit spazzy and busy with noise making
Old 28-02-2008, 10:56 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
carton of ribena
Old 28-02-2008, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lightweight
To view the link you have to Register or Login
if my posts transform from this point into soundbyter like paranoid delusional anger, I hope you will be able to bear the guilt of knowing that it was you were the catalyst for my rolling descent into a whirlpool of ever quickening madness
Old 28-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Borderline lunacy

And nothing to do with Al calling you the 'embittered one'?