Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-07-2006, 10:15 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Stupid things people say

Used to work with a bloke who when you asked how he was, would always reply " Not 3 bad!!" It drove me crazy. Anyone have any others?
Old 05-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
"Cheers Matey Boys"

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
See you round. Like a don-nut
Old 05-07-2006, 10:20 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I tend to say when getting hit in the unmentionables "that got me right in me Testi-cles" which I'd imagine is annoying,.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:20 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Used to hate it when you helped someone at work and they would say 'You're a star'.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
soc.lib

PC brigade

PC gawn mad

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 05-07-2006, 10:24 AM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bag
right wing brigade
Old 05-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
Used to hate it when you helped someone at work and they would say 'You're a star'.
That one annoys me too, so insincere.

Sir Clinton Morrison
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
..and patronising

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
[Insert username here] Gold !
Old 05-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
..and patronising
You star.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:27 AM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My boss always says to "liase" with suchandsuch. Why not just say "talk to"?!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:27 AM

u8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomo
I tend to say when getting hit in the unmentionables "that got me right in me Testi-cles" which I'd imagine is annoying,.
You "tend to say"? How often do you get hit in the unmentionables? It sounds like it's quite a regular thing!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
'lets touch base sometime' (!)
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by SE5eagle
That one annoys me too, so insincere.
Quote:
..and patronising
Oh, dear ...
A rare visitor

Let's bake these cookies and see who dunks them
Old 05-07-2006, 10:29 AM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by DAWSYEAGLE
'lets touch base sometime' (!)
Yeah! That's another one!! Also "thats blue sky thinking". Management speak, drives me mad!!!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:30 AM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i know a girl who mid convo will say "ok bye" even though no one is leaving. So annoying!

Also one of my mates always calls me "Sanjeev", I'm not Sanjeev!!!

Absolutely bizzare!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:30 AM
A rare visitor

There's no 'I' in Team
Old 05-07-2006, 10:31 AM

Quote:
There's no 'I' in Team
I always respond with "but there's a 'me' in team, so f*ck off!!!!!". Works a treat!!