Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-04-2019, 10:32 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Always rated him. Would give more fight and strength. Bullied spurs in the cup game, not even on bench tonight
Old 03-04-2019, 10:51 PM

Johnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
inexplicable not to be involved
Old 04-04-2019, 06:41 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
I think Roy has given up , in the words of lewington he can decide against a player. Because of his injuries it looks like Roy has done this. Another wrong decision would have been ideal last night to hit as a target man .
Old 04-04-2019, 06:53 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I like Connor. It is infuriating that he doesn't get a chance. Even before he picked up his latest knock he was doing alright then dropped and then got injured.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:55 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Disgusting treatment of him from the management based on what I’ve seen when he has been given a chance in the first team this season.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:30 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
I think Roy has given up , in the words of lewington he can decide against a player. Because of his injuries it looks like Roy has done this. Another wrong decision would have been ideal last night to hit as a target man .
You can only have 7 subs though. Benteke and wickham surely give same type of option? Ayew is a different type. Little point of stuffing subs bench with similar options.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:36 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
You can only have 7 subs though. Benteke and wickham surely give same type of option? Ayew is a different type. Little point of stuffing subs bench with similar options.
Even being "injury prone" IMO Wickham gives a better option than Benteke though.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
We’ve had both on the bench before , also never tried two centre forwards up front for last 20 , but then that would require Roy to have some imagination
Old 04-04-2019, 08:07 AM

Johnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Not sure what you mean. One can score goals, one can't?
Old 04-04-2019, 08:23 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmf73 View Post
Roy not a fan at all..
I think this is true. I think he will be a star for someone else.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:49 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Kneevil View Post
I think this is true. I think he will be a star for someone else.

All about opinions. I think he is finished.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:37 AM

HRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke is better than Wickham. That’s why he isn’t involved.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:19 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
^ This in spades, would offer more than dobbin.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:23 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Roy does not like him one bit, that’s obvious now

If Roy’s staying for next season Connor will be shown the door pretty sharpish
Old 04-04-2019, 06:30 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
I think I'd rather see the back of Roy at the moment. Like others, IF he stays injury free, I can see him coming good elsewhere. I hope it's not Brighton.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:57 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

Not sure Connor will be going any where his on good money at palace there won't be a big que of clubs willing to match or better his wages with his injury record over last few years. Probaly he will see out his contract then leave on a free someone will take a chance on him if his free .
Old 05-04-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

About time Roy was given some directions
Old 05-04-2019, 09:25 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
About time Roy was given some directions
Up the stairs, follow yer nose.
Old 06-04-2019, 05:41 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
I think I'd rather see the back of Roy at the moment. Like others, IF he stays injury free, I can see him coming good elsewhere. I hope it's not Brighton.
But he can’t thats the point imo and if honest doesn’t quite look the player he was .
Old 06-04-2019, 05:52 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
All about opinions. I think he is finished.
How can one come to that conclusion when he’s not played since the cup game v’s Spurs (where he played well and scored) ?

Would much rather throw him on than Benteke but Roy clearly has a downer on him. More stubbornness and lack of willingness to change and be different shown by Roy