Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-04-2009, 02:54 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yay, I'll be able to watch the Prison Break finale in HD! (After this episode anyway, get installed Weds)
Old 18-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i just watched this weeks...

hmmmmm....

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 18-04-2009, 05:23 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Episode 17 I assume? Downloading now.
Old 18-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
yeh. i liked it

Quote:
Old 21-04-2009, 11:09 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
wow missed this, is the new one definately episode 17?

thanks

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 21-04-2009, 12:26 PM

Yep.
Old 21-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Cheesy member

what you think of it, Kev?

Quote:
Old 02-05-2009, 07:30 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
The last two episodes have been utter shit. Thank god this programme is ending.

They've run out of ideas and should have finished it at the end of Series 2.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:20 AM
mazza

cpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at all
Its becoming a bit predictable and some parts are just ridiculous, its a shame because I loved series 1 and 2

One of Palace's "Faithful 200"
Old 02-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I've watched episode 19 just now, and one thing I noticed is that even the actors don't seem to be putting an effort, not just the writers. The actor playing Burrows has been appalling all season.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:59 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Its just crap. The storyline is shit. Its very very predictable.

And the suspense (Prison Break's strength imo) has gone.

What about the bit where Schofield answered that guy's mobile and it was his mum on the other end. How on earth did they both recognise each other's voices?! Absolute rubbish.
Old 16-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just watched the last 2 episodes what a shit ending
Old 16-05-2009, 11:45 PM
mazza

cpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1FAN
Just watched the last 2 episodes what a shit ending
Yeah same, I gotta admit I did feel kinda sad at the very end tho

One of Palace's "Faithful 200"
Old 17-05-2009, 12:42 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Going to watch it tonight before I go to bed... I still say PB is better than most people give it credit for and Season 2 was some of the best television ever written. I didn't even hate Season 3 and thought Season 4 started off quite well. Though since the last break it has certainly struggled quite badly.

Ace show all things considered...

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 17-05-2009, 07:03 AM

I've thought the last few episodes have been great!
Old 17-05-2009, 09:16 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Ending was a bit twee and it seemed to get their very quickly and during the final scene I was hoping that they'd be dealt a curve ball where they'd be gunned down or something...

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 17-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There is a prison break movie length episode exclusively on sky one on the 27th May which will bridge the gap left in the final episode (I won't say anymore than that don't want to spoil it for the people that haven't seen it yet). I don't honestly see the point though and doubt it will be good or add anything to the series.
Old 17-05-2009, 12:11 PM

Is this coming Tuesday's one (just played in US) the final episode then?
Old 17-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T
I've thought the last few episodes have been great!
Have they escaped?
Old 17-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Erect Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T
Is this coming Tuesday's one (just played in US) the final episode then?

apart from the one on the 27th May - yes