Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-05-2009, 12:57 PM
mazza

cpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1FAN
apart from the one on the 27th May - yes
So this May 27th one is has not been shown in the US or UK right?
Whats the purpose of it then if the series is over?

One of Palace's "Faithful 200"
Old 17-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcmazz
So this May 27th one is has not been shown in the US or UK right?
Whats the purpose of it then if the series is over?
Yes thats right, as far as i know it's not going to be shown in the states yet and is going straight to dvd over there.

Have you seen the final episode yet? The one that was on in the states Friday night?
Old 17-05-2009, 01:13 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Have they escaped?
About 60 episodes ago, yes.
Old 17-05-2009, 01:14 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm waiting till it airs on Tuesday, no spoilers please!
Old 17-05-2009, 01:38 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T
I'm waiting till it airs on Tuesday, no spoilers please!
Not that I'm going to post spoilers (well other than the vague one I already have) but if you want to avoid spoilers then surely it's advisable to avoid threads about the show...

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 18-05-2009, 08:23 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just watched the final episode; a very nice ending, but very sad. I admit I had a tear at the end.

IMO a very fine show that keep me entertained over the past few years.
Old 18-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt
Just watched the final episode; a very nice ending, but very sad. I admit I had a tear at the end.
well, i agree, but thought it was a little pointless as the same time

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 19-05-2009, 10:20 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Just watched the final episode.

I must admit it all seemed a bit rushed, all of a sudden they just lamely hand silla over to a guy who we havent seen for years, cant they think of a better more dramatic ending than that? seems to me that they just thought, ok everyone is getting bored, we'll make them hand cilla in, everyone goes free and oh micheal is dead, the end.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 19-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro
Just watched the final episode.

I must admit it all seemed a bit rushed, all of a sudden they just lamely hand silla over to a guy who we havent seen for years, cant they think of a better more dramatic ending than that? seems to me that they just thought, ok everyone is getting bored, we'll make them hand cilla in, everyone goes free and oh micheal is dead, the end.

Exactly my thoughts
Old 19-05-2009, 10:37 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Me three.

WOW!
Old 19-05-2009, 10:49 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Imo this last season/series should all have been about breaking into the companies HQ capturing scilla and getting out alive, a bit like a reverse of the utterly brilliant season 1.

I really thought after 4 seasons they would have something absolutely mind blowing planned for the end but it was lame.

Very enjoying program over the years but just feel a bit cheated somehow.

With this and lost now finished ill have nothing to watch!

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 21-05-2009, 03:52 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still think they should have ended it after series 2 (with an alternative ending)

Series 1 is some of the best TV of all time IMO and series 2 is not far behind. Down hill from there.
Old 21-05-2009, 04:29 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad
Me three.
Me 4.

Agree strongly with Lyder. It should have finished at the end of series 2. Kellerman tells on the company, Lincoln and Michael are exonerated, T-Bag gets killed and the rest of the Fox River 8 that are alive go on and live their life. I would say though that series 2 is ever so slightly better than series 1.

Absolute great tv and something that I'm sure many will remember for years to come.

Ending was certainly a touch poor but it was nice to see Franklin and Kellerman again even if it wasn't really necessary.

Series 1 & 2 = 10/10, Series 3 & 4 = 6/10,
Old 21-05-2009, 05:32 PM

Am I the only person who really enjoyed this series? I wasn't much keen on Series 3 though.
Old 21-05-2009, 07:32 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T
Am I the only person who really enjoyed this series? I wasn't much keen on Series 3 though.
I was enjoying Season 4 right up until they took the extended mini-break near the end (well actually it was probably actually up to the rather silly Don Self turn).

The stuff with the Card Holders and GATE was top notch

WOW!
Old 21-05-2009, 07:53 PM

I've dedicated my avatar to the man that finally used Scilla to save the world.
Old 22-05-2009, 12:22 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad
I was enjoying Season 4 right up until they took the extended mini-break near the end (well actually it was probably actually up to the rather silly Don Self turn).

The stuff with the Card Holders and GATE was top notch
Me too. Though it really didn't reach the heights that series 1 and 2 achieved.

Series 3 was an utter waste of time.

This double parter finish is a bad idea. I just pressed the info button on TV Guide for the first episode and it sounds like a terrible terrible idea.
Old 23-05-2009, 08:56 PM

sheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is here
I guess this is what happens when the show gets canned half way through the season. It was a rushed finish and tarnished the show if I'm honest. I can see that they were setting it up for another season and then when it got cancelled they had to come up with an ending that tied together all the loose ends. Its a shame as the first half of the season was really compelling viewing.

Oh well, 3 and a half series of top quality episodes (seems like I'm the only one who really enjoyed season 3).
Old 23-05-2009, 09:05 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
I really liked season 3 aswell, same kind of thing as the first series, series 4 from the start was pretty poor for me.
Old 23-05-2009, 10:15 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

I didn't mind season 3 at all and thought it got far too much criticism but it was certainly weaker than 1, 2 and the first half of 4.

WOW!