Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 03-05-2006, 07:14 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by richdeniro
Bet 3

NBA Playoffs Tuesday 2/5
CHICAGO BULLS at MIAMI HEAT
Head To Head
Line -8.5 MIAMI HEAT

NBA Playoffs Tuesday 2/5
INDIANA PACERS at NEW JERSEY NETS
Head To Head
Line -7.5 NEW JERSEY NETS

Doubled up returns 3.65
New Jersey 92-86 Indiana

Miami 92-78 Chicago

Another loss
Old 03-05-2006, 07:22 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bets 6-12. All to win, all SP.

Barodine 2.50 Pontefract
Assertive 3.30 Lingfield
Lake Shabla 3.50 Pontefract
Bollin Derek 4.20 Pontefract
Fajr 4.30 Lingfield
Wagtail 5.40 Nottingham
Advanced 9.20 Kempton
Old 03-05-2006, 09:02 AM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BET 2
ATP MUNICH - Juan Monaco to beat Robin Vik 1/2
WTA TOUR ESTORIL - Serra Zanetti to beat Ondraskova 5/6
Double @ 2.75 B365

BET 3
ATP ESTORIL - Albert Portas to beat Gael Monfils 2.92
Betfair

BET 4
ATP ESTORIL - Nicolas Lapentti to beat Gilles Muller 2.42
Betfair
Old 03-05-2006, 09:21 AM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by srs9jps
How about each person gets allocated a team and has to find one bet which relates to that nation. i.e. USA could be any baseball, american golfer/tennis player etc. England could be a bet on the cricket, or Henman to win the tennis etc.

Would be less to choose from for certain countries, but that is the luck of the draw! Teams could be drawn against each other, with the country that gets the highest return from their bet progressing to the next round.

Had a similar idea this morning whilst having a shower (its when I do all my important thinking )

I came up with an idea whereby during the group stage of the masters 3 of your 15 (or 20) bets have to be on world cup matches played by your alloted team. Can do any bet relating to the match (scorecast, first goalscorer, over/unders, anything you like) as long as it is a match your country is involved with.

Maybe too complicated?
Old 03-05-2006, 10:26 AM

Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?
I'M IN

Bets 1-9
Tcherina 17.40 Nott'm 15/2 Stan James
St Andrews 15.00 Ling 13/2 Stan James
Assertive 15.30 Ling 5/2 Sporting odds
Star Magnitude 16.30 Ling 8/1 Victor Chandler
Guilded Warrior 17.00 Ling 15/2 Totesport
Golden Dixie 19.00 Kemp 10/3 Stan James
Seneschal 20.24 Kemp 15/2 Coral
Archimboldo 20.52 Kemp 8/1 Stan James
Advanced 21.20 Kemp 4/1 Stan James
Old 03-05-2006, 10:28 AM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bet 1
Larkwing in the 4:00 at Lingfield
Ladbrokes still have it at 5/1 steaming in everywhere else

Last edited by StuNick; 03-05-2006 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-05-2006, 11:44 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannons Moustache
Had a similar idea this morning whilst having a shower (its when I do all my important thinking )

I came up with an idea whereby during the group stage of the masters 3 of your 15 (or 20) bets have to be on world cup matches played by your alloted team. Can do any bet relating to the match (scorecast, first goalscorer, over/unders, anything you like) as long as it is a match your country is involved with.

Maybe too complicated?
Sound very interesting... but this would mean more work for Stig tho...
Le Nuage, Freshwater Rose, Burante, Youknow Wotsisname, Inner Clinch, Sir Dylan, Masterstroke, Zinetta, Decompression, Maestro Tom, Money Ad, Claiborne King, Dropyourbundall, Douro, Gotta Run, As Yawood, Metazoa, Timeless Melody, Indisputable, Spacex
Makarios
Centro Superior
Akileos
Ammate
Zealand
Verbalizer
Old 03-05-2006, 11:50 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hmmm - there's obviously a reason why Jamie Spencer has gone to Nottingham this afternoon instead of the Lingfield meeting - but with a full book of rides, which ones are the fancied runners?
Old 03-05-2006, 11:59 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
should i get involved??

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 03-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bets 6-9
Mr Sandicliffe 14.10 Nott'm 2/1 Sporting odds
Dorn Dancer 14.40 Nott'm 4/1 Sporting odds
Assertive 15.30 Ling 5/2 Sporting odds
Golden Dixie 19.00 Kempton 3/1 Sporting odds

Bets 11-15
Six doubles from bets 6-9
Old 03-05-2006, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
should i get involved??
The more the merrier.

And Stig's given us 30 bets to play with in the first round this month.
Old 03-05-2006, 12:56 PM
The Eagle HAS landed.....

ukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'M IN

BET 1
Arm Candy 14.00 Lingfield 4/6 PaddyPower
Mostashaar 14.30 Lingfield 5/4 PaddyPower
Win Double
Eastbourne Eagles
Kent CCC
Old 03-05-2006, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ukjay_29
BET 1
Arm Candy 14.00 Lingfield 4/6 PaddyPower
Mostashaar 14.30 Lingfield 5/4 PaddyPower
Win Double
Should be 2.30 and 3.00 sir.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Bet 7, 3.30 Lingfield, 2x4 returns 44.4
Bet 8, same race, 4x2 returns 41.2

B365
Old 03-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Cannons Moustache

Maybe too complicated?
My thoughts were pretty similar to that..each member get's drawn a team and they get X number of bets that they have to relate to that nation.
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 03-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by ukjay_29
I'M IN

Welcome
Old 03-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Bet 9, Primondo to win 3.40 Nott at 11/2
Bet 10, Same race, Legal Eagle to win at 11/1

B365
Old 03-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 4
Tippeligaen TROMSØ v ODD GRENLAND
Will Not Win Win ODD GRENLAND Will Not Win 1.28

Tippeligaen SANDEFJORD v LYN Total Goal Score Under 2.5 1.83

Totals 2.34
Centrebet
Old 03-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 5
Tippeligaen TROMSØ v ODD GRENLAND
Head To Head Win TROMSØ
2.3 with bet365
Old 03-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 6
Tippeligaen START v FREDRIKSTAD Head To Head Win START

Tippeligaen MOLDE v BRANN Total Goal Score Over 2.5

Totals 3.38
Centrebet