Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 03-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Funk Butter
I'M IN, yo

Bet 1:

Horse Parlay at Hollywood Park (5Dimes)
Race #1: #2 Remember Me
Race #2: #1 Stonecutter
Race #4: #4 Slow N Easy
Race #6: #8 Attack Alert

All to show
Loser
Old 03-05-2006, 09:01 PM

Gav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
IM IN
Old 03-05-2006, 09:12 PM

Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?Drunk eagle stands out from a crowd of mediocrity - can we have you on loan if we get back in trouble?
Quote:
Originally posted by Drunk eagle
I'M IN

Bets 1-9
Tcherina 17.40 Nott'm 15/2 Stan James NON RUNNER
St Andrews 15.00 Ling 13/2 Stan James 3RD
Assertive 15.30 Ling 5/2 Sporting odds WON
Star Magnitude 16.30 Ling 8/1 Victor Chandler 2ND
Guilded Warrior 17.00 Ling 15/2 Totesport 3RD
Golden Dixie 19.00 Kemp 10/3 Stan James 6TH
Seneschal 20.24 Kemp 15/2 Coral WON
Archimboldo 20.52 Kemp 8/1 Stan James 5TH
Advanced 21.20 Kemp 4/1 Stan James 2ND
Not the best of days really a few near misses which cost me some points and money.

120 pts from 8 bets
Old 03-05-2006, 09:12 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
Bets 6-12. All to win, all SP.

Barodine 2.50 Pontefract
Assertive 3.30 Lingfield
Lake Shabla 3.50 Pontefract
Bollin Derek 4.20 Pontefract
Fajr 4.30 Lingfield
Wagtail 5.40 Nottingham
Advanced 9.20 Kempton
OK, a good day but could have been better.

2nd 4/1
1st 13/8
Non Runner
1st 11/10
1st 7/4
Unplaced
2nd 10/3 (pipped on the bloody line!)

So - 11 bets used and 118 pts for me Stig
Old 03-05-2006, 09:26 PM

Hang the D J is playing for a contract
Bet 7 loser

Bet 8

Man City v Arsenal (Full Time Result) Arsenal
Sunderland v Fulham(Total Goals) Under 2.5
Sao Paulo v Palmeiras (Asian Handicap) Sao Paulo -0.5, -1.0

TREBLE 4.6 Bet 365
Old 03-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeezzesss..you guys have been busy today!
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 03-05-2006, 09:38 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bet 5 is a loss

Here comes bet 7 from the Copa Libertadores...

Velez Sarsfield (ARG) - Newell`s Old Boys (ARG)
3Way - Pick: Velez Sarsfield (ARG)

Internacional (BRA) - Nacional (URU)
3Way - Pick: Internacional (BRA)

Sao Paulo (BRA) - Palmeiras (BRA)
3Way - Pick: Sao Paulo (BRA)

Total 3.85 with BetandWin
Old 03-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leaderboard

Another impressive day from the horse gamblers..
NO1FAN sitting pretty at the top!

1. NO1FAN 225 - 15
2. Hang the D J 144 - 6 (2 in play)
3. Drunk eagle 120 - 9
4. Gooders 118.1 - 11
-------------------------------------------
5. PoolKing 76 - 5
6. Stigma 55.1 - 8
7. srs9jps 45 - 15 (9 in play)
8. richdeniro 44.1 - 5 (2 in play)
9. Flat Noodle 31 - 4
10. LLCOOLSTEVE 0 - 11
11. StuNick 0 - 1
12. ukjay_29 0 - 1
13. si1965 0 - 2 (1 in play)
14. Al from Bromley 0 - 0 (2 in play)
15. Funk Butter 0 - 2
16. Gav The Hamster 0 - 0
Old 03-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Bet 8-Bet 17

Trifecta at 4th Race at Hollywood (5:53 eastern post)
#6 Max Power with #4 Slow N Easy with ALL
and
#4 Slow N Easy with #6 Max Power with ALL
Old 03-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Bet 8-Bet 17

and
Sorry, this is only Bet 8 thru Bet 15. The #5 was scratched.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Bet 8-Bet 17

and
OK, another loss.

So I have 0 points from 15 bets used.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:24 PM

Hang the D J is playing for a contract
Bet 9

Stabaek v Rosenborg - Rosenborg Win
Santander v Real Madrid Match - Real Madrid Win
Darts Premier League P Manley v R Baxter - Manley win

TREBLE 7.5 skybet
Old 03-05-2006, 10:41 PM
Panty Organizer

Ok, one more try since I've gone all TU.

Bet 16

Trifecta in 6th Race at Hollywood Park (6:52 eastern post)
#8 Attack Alert with #4 Bourbon N Blues with #5 Shi'ahs Devil

Bet 17

#8 Attack Alert with #4 Bourbon N Blues with #6 Havana
Old 03-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Ok, one more try since I've gone all TU.

Bet 16

#8 Attack Alert with #4 Bourbon N Blues with #5 Shi'ahs Devil

Bet 17

#8 Attack Alert with #4 Bourbon N Blues with #6 Havana
LOSER. SHould have just gone with the exacta route, could have gotten 200 points.
Old 03-05-2006, 11:58 PM
AJ's Twin

srs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Bet 25

Just Observing - 17:00 F
Piano Player - 15:20 R
Apply Dapply - 15:30 F
Treble @SP

Bet 26

Canadian Danehill - 16:00 F
Treble @SP

Bet 27

Cd Europe - 14:50 R
Treble @SP
Old 04-05-2006, 06:28 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
LOSER. SHould have just gone with the exacta route, could have gotten 200 points.
bet horses. lose money. end of.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:39 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
bet horses. lose money. end of.

1. NO1FAN 225 - 15
2. Hang the D J 144 - 6 (2 in play)
3. Drunk eagle 120 - 9
4. Gooders 118.1 – 11

Not your best post Oz… the top 4 are all horse betters and if they had betted a £10 on each of there own bets they would have shown a profit % of: 148.1%. That’s big when you consider that it is from 41 bets!
Old 04-05-2006, 07:03 AM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by StuNick
Bet 1
Larkwing in the 4:00 at Lingfield
Ladbrokes still have it at 5/1 steaming in everywhere else
loser
Old 04-05-2006, 09:23 AM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BET 6
ATP MUNICH - Jurgen Melzer to beat Simon Greul 1/2
ATP ESTORIL - G. Garcia-Lopez to beat Carlos Berlocq 2/5
WTA ESTORIL - Laura Pous Tio to beat Jie Zheng 8/11
ATP ESTORIL - Na Li to beat Katerina Bohmova 2/7
Four-fold 4.66 B365

BET 7
ATP ESTORIL - Frederico Gil to beat Dmitry Tursunov 3/1 B365

BET 8
WTA WARSAW (J and S Cup) - Ana Ivanovic to beat Patty Schnyder 7/4 B365
Old 04-05-2006, 09:27 AM
The Eagle HAS landed.....

ukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ukjay_29
I'M IN

BET 1
Arm Candy 14.00 Lingfield 4/6 PaddyPower
Mostashaar 14.30 Lingfield 5/4 PaddyPower
Win Double
LOST
Eastbourne Eagles
Kent CCC