Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bugger, thought that it would be new information.

Am currently trying to get my 100 ranked wins achievement on Fifa 10. I'm currently sitting on about 140 wins.

Bloody quitters.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:50 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good write-up from a tester

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-07-2010, 03:50 PM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Slovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and free
I would have thought they could implement a system where if people quit online they would automatically forfeit the match and you would get the points. To play the whole game and for then the player to quit is just such a pain and a waste of time.
I'm only a level 16 but if anyone ever wants a game just add me and I'll give you a game and not as the usual teams like Barca or Argentina. I promise I won't quit either .

FIFA11 sounds like an improvement from 10 but the proof will be in the pudding. Most developers seem to release games which aren't 100% finished and patch them up later these days.

http://i.gamercards.co.uk/FIFA12/1225.Stip17.png
Old 05-07-2010, 03:53 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It already does do that Slovak...
Old 05-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
It's really, REALLY good.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 05-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Call yourself an Editor, four words, one of which is repeated TWICE!

TWICE!

Old 05-07-2010, 04:14 PM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Slovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and free
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
It already does do that Slovak...
If I'm playing an online ranked match and my opponent quits the game normally it will just take me back to the arena. I say quit the message comes up that the connection was lost but we all know what that means.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:46 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Haven't played since Fifa '08 and quit because of the annoying online play. I take it every opponent still chooses Barca, Man Utd, Real etc then gives the ball to Ronaldo all game. My blood is boiling just thinking about it!
Old 05-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Back after 6 years

y2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrection
I didn't touch the head to head online on Fifa10 but spent most of my time in the online clubs instead. That was a bloody awesome laugh though.

BBS NFL Fantasy Football Champion 2010
Old 05-07-2010, 05:07 PM
SE26

The Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef
Haven't played since Fifa '08 and quit because of the annoying online play. I take it every opponent still chooses Barca, Man Utd, Real etc then gives the ball to Ronaldo all game. My blood is boiling just thinking about it!
Yeah you still get this a lot, however if you are patient when searching for a team to play, you will always get someone that chooses a championship/same star team as you eventually, I would say 1 in every 10 attempts will get you a good challenge.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:17 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slovak Eagle
If I'm playing an online ranked match and my opponent quits the game normally it will just take me back to the arena. I say quit the message comes up that the connection was lost but we all know what that means.
Check your player hub - you still get the win
Old 05-07-2010, 05:18 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sniper
Yeah you still get this a lot, however if you are patient when searching for a team to play, you will always get someone that chooses a championship/same star team as you eventually, I would say 1 in every 10 attempts will get you a good challenge.
You can say what star rated teams you want to play against in 2010...
Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 PM
SE26

The Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You can say what star rated teams you want to play against in 2010...
Yeah I use that option now and again but it takes AGES to find someone, is this not the case with you?
Old 05-07-2010, 08:49 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sniper
Yeah I use that option now and again but it takes AGES to find someone, is this not the case with you?
I normally don't filter and just pick a 5* team too for ranked games.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 AM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Quote:
Check your player hub - you still get the win
Fair enough thanks for clearing that up.

I'll be glad when the ping-pong passing becomes more difficult as most players will ping-pong it up to Messi, Ronaldo etc...and go from there. It will definitely change the way a lot of people play online that's for sure. Even though it won't stop people always being Barca, Argentina or Real Madrid.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Exploring....

Releasing on 1st October.

From To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
The publisher also unveiled the new Creation Centre in FIFA 11. Here you can play god and build players and teams from scratch. You'll be able to share them with friends around the world and even tweak attributes and tactics when browsing the internet.

The Creation Centre will launch when FIFA 11 goes on sale.

Another new feature this year is Custom Audio, which allows you to set chants for your team during player introductions, half-time and after goals. You'll also be able to play music direct from your console's hard-drive.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:58 AM
'or 0=0'

You can register here if you want a chance to play FIFA 11 this month:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Exploring....

I guess this feature will all be about the community. How many times will silly kids try adding players or teams prefixed by [iTz] or [Oo] or some pathetic innuendo that's not really funny?

I assume there'll be some sort of stat limit.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:09 AM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
I guess this feature will all be about the community. How many times will silly kids try adding players or teams prefixed by [iTz] or [Oo] or some pathetic innuendo that's not really funny?

I assume there'll be some sort of stat limit.
As long as they improve the custom online leagues that allow us to cut ourselves from the rest of the online community, then I don't mind
Old 07-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Nice Marmit

Voldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Give me PES any day of the week....