Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-10-2010, 04:35 PM

popovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
just starting my 3rd season, after finishing 14th in the prem in season 2 but finishing runners up in the FA cup so have qualified for the europa league for the second season running. started brilliantly in season 3 currently top after 4 games having beatin newcastle, man u, liverpool and drew with man city
squad is as follows:

i usually play a 4-1-2-1-2

GK Speroni
RB Clyne
CB Kibbs
CB Baptiste
LB Fabio
RM Weiss
CDM Davids
CAM Carnales
LM Scheltto
RS Macheda
LS Ishiaku

Keepers
Age RTG
GK Speroni 33 70
GK Price 28 61

Defenders

RB Clyne 21 69
CB Baptiste 26 71
CB Boyata 21 71 Loan
CB Campbell 37 74
CB McCarthy 29 68
LB Parsons 19 48
LWB Kibbs 22 75
LWB Fabio 22 73

Midfielders

RM Weiss 22 77
RM Cadogan 22 62
CDM Davids 39 74
CDM Poulson 32 74
CM Danns 29 71
CM Garvan 24 63
CM O'Keefe 21 52
CAM Sergio Canales 21 77 Loan
CAM Phillipe Coutinho 20 78 Loan
LM Scheltto 23 73

Forwards

RW Ambrose 28 73
RW Dijiali 21 60
RW Odonkor 28 71
ST Borini 21 70
ST Scannell 21 62
ST Zaha 19 61
ST Macheda 21 75 Loan
ST Ishiaku 29 71
Old 29-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ive got Macheda on loan in my 3rd season too been a bit dissapointing if im honest gets injured a bit too.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:12 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
My squad atm (3rd season):

Goalkeepers:
Speroni
Price
(Need to find a new keeper. Speroni is rapidly decreasing in ratings)

Defenders:
RB Clyne
CB Wynter (created player)
CB Onuoha (Free)
LB K. Gibbs (Free)
CB Bruma (Free)
CB McCarthy
CB Davis
LB Samuel (600k)
RB Wright
CB Janker (900k)

Midfielders:
LW Ambrose
RW Weiss (Free)
CM VP
CM Davids
CM Jajalo (Free)
RM Cadogan
CM Garvan
CM Dorman
LW Scannell

Strikers:
FC Bellamy (Free)
FC Caicedo (Free)
FC Reisinger (900k)
FC Zaha

Hopefully will be gettin a few players in in the Jan window including a keeper and some of the high potential players who are on my shortlist.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 29-10-2010, 05:20 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have to agree with WK about Walker - very good keeper. I too need a new one though as Speroni is rapidly decreasing, and I want a young keeper ready to be a Prem number one.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How you finding Janker and Reisinger Hosking?

Keeper is top of my list beginning of season 4 I took a youngster szwechenyesrsfy or whatever his name is on loan from Arsenal but is a bit of a liability and went back to Speroni
Old 29-10-2010, 05:47 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Janker is more of a reserve player atm with Onuoha, Bruma and my created player. Reisinger is a first team rotation player and has got a lot of quality. I really like him. Earlier he was holding up the ball and he just did a little move and turned to of their players and scored. Very very nice.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 29-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Computer says no!!

Janker is 1st name down on my sheet great at taking the ball and not giving away the foul he was 70 i think when i bought now 74 and plays at the back with Mensah. I stupidly sold Reisinger and got in Bakar and Macheda. Bakar is a bit injury prone as is Macheda. Odebayi isnt to bad though he is a bit of a beast.
Old 30-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
I have a career mode glitch - my transfer budget (as Palace, in the Championship, sitting 7th in the league) is a little more than 2bn, with a remaining wage budget of something like 5m per month.

Has an oligarch taken control of Palace, or something?
Old 30-10-2010, 09:05 AM
2nd Generation Eagle

Weedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appearWeedkiller endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
How are you 7th with 2bn to spend!
Old 30-10-2010, 09:13 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Its just being realistic
Old 30-10-2010, 10:40 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Just played Wigan in the cup and no word of a lie it was the most frustrating game ever, I hit the post like 100 timesn Kirkland saved everything drew the game 0 0 and the replay was the exact same -.- but I won 3 1 in the end so all good
Old 01-11-2010, 11:03 AM

Finally signed Ji Dong Won. In his debut, although it was in the FA cup against Coventry, he scored 2 good goals and 2 assists.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 AM

Finished another season with Palace, finished 8th, won the fa cup and the only sodding offer I got was from Stoke. I now gotta finish in the top half
Old 01-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Cunning Linguist

Location: Casually Counting Copious Coconuts Calmly in the Cook Islands...
BringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
OK, it was only against Macclesfield on world class, trying to do the VP challenges, but still, eat my goal.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-11-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1
Finished another season with Palace, finished 8th, won the fa cup and the only sodding offer I got was from Stoke. I now gotta finish in the top half
You didn't by any chance get offered the job of West Ham after your first season did you? I got West Ham after first, Stoke after second.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackSasa
OK, it was only against Macclesfield on world class, trying to do the VP challenges, but still, eat my goal.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Unbelievable goal! And nice hair for your VP

Old 01-11-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskingt
You didn't by any chance get offered the job of West Ham after your first season did you? I got West Ham after first, Stoke after second.
I got Wigan and Boro, then season after Wigan again and now Stoke
Old 01-11-2010, 04:27 PM
4th Generation Palace

palace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
my VPs 88 lol
Old 01-11-2010, 04:28 PM

Ahh okay. I was worried there was another bug like the cup fixtures one where all managers for palace get given the same teams.

I'm gettin a little fustrated with the last minute goals conceded. It's like a fix sometimes.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:57 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskingt
My squad atm (3rd season):

Goalkeepers:
Speroni
Price
(Need to find a new keeper. Speroni is rapidly decreasing in ratings)

LB Samuel (600k)

Hopefully will be gettin a few players in in the Jan window including a keeper and some of the high potential players who are on my shortlist.
I had to pay 1,1m for him !!!