Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-08-2010, 09:19 AM

jx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Quite why anyone plays team play with randoms baffles me.
It's fun with friends or even randoms long as you have a team who likes to pass the ball

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Old 19-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My point exactly. I can count on one hand the amount of decent OTP games I've had with randoms.

Online Clubs is a lot more fun and good to see that's been beefed up this year, although probably not to the extent it should be.

Bed news though for anyone that was hoping to carry their Virtual Pro's over to the new game.
Old 19-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not Fifa 11 obviously, but some of these goals are outrageous.

Old 19-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Back after 6 years

y2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrection
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Theres some videos from my lots Online Clubs days. We used to have some fun

BBS NFL Fantasy Football Champion 2010
Old 19-08-2010, 12:31 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
My point exactly. I can count on one hand the amount of decent OTP games I've had with randoms.

Online Clubs is a lot more fun and good to see that's been beefed up this year, although probably not to the extent it should be.

Bed news though for anyone that was hoping to carry their Virtual Pro's over to the new game.
I take it by your final comment there Neil that we have to start from scratch again?

Golf handicap - 9
Old 19-08-2010, 12:36 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes because they have changed things quite a lot. There are now over 400 achievements and they apply to different roles.

You can choose your position and role now - like playmaker for example
Old 19-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Exploring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2rich
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Theres some videos from my lots Online Clubs days. We used to have some fun
Far post corners - ugh!

Couple of nice finishes from you though fella. Scored a 40 yarder the other night about seven seconds after they kicked off
Old 19-08-2010, 02:17 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Swanny32 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Far post corners - ugh!

Couple of nice finishes from you though fella. Scored a 40 yarder the other night about seven seconds after they kicked off
Neil shooting from distance...........never!

I bet your opponents quit straight after you ripped the net?

What we do now is try to access our opponents by their DNF percentage and skill rating, if we think they may quit on us then we take it easy for the first 15 minutes and then we unleash hell and batter the bejesus out of them. They quit, we still get the win.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 19-08-2010, 02:20 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'm actually quite looking forward to starting from scratch with a new pro, getting accomplishments with him and unlocking new gear. Just a bit disappointed that I'm going to lose my gold Puma Kings. Now I'm pretty well ranked up accomplishments pop up once in a blue moon, in fact, I can't remember the last time I unlocked one.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 19-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Exploring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
Neil shooting from distance...........never!
It's a flaw of mine, but I'm by far the best finisher at the Club.

Quote:
I bet your opponents quit straight after you ripped the net?
They didn't, strangely. However, our usual 'any' then proceeded to score one from even further out

Quote:
What we do now is try to access our opponents by their DNF percentage and skill rating, if we think they may quit on us then we take it easy for the first 15 minutes and then we unleash hell and batter the bejesus out of them. They quit, we still get the win.
I don't really care that much about people quitting, it's all about the slag formations. We always check our opponents' formations in the 'player ratings' before the first five minutes are up. You can tell if something's fishy before kick off - computer-controlled players will withdraw even before a ball is kicked.

Always enjoyed playing with you guys though. If you're ever short and I'm online and not playing myself, feel free to shout.
Old 19-08-2010, 02:43 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Will do Neil.

We just check the radar, if there is a wall of players on the edge of the box at the start of the game then you know it's going to be a tough game. We have managed to beat a few teams using slag formations though, we were actually tempted to give it a bash ourselves the other night but couldn't bring ourselves to do it.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 19-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Back after 6 years

y2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrection
Quote:
Far post corners - ugh!

Those far post corners were against the long throw off the bar or 6-1-3 types. Otherwise we were a fairly good bunch.

Old 19-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Exploring....

Good man. Never lower yourselves to their level.

EDIT: @Swanny
Old 19-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Back after 6 years

Quote:
Aye we used to play keep ball until the 5th minute then go on the attack.

Old 19-08-2010, 03:33 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

We try doing the crossbar challenge with the throw ins but it never bloody works

Golf handicap - 9
Old 19-08-2010, 04:02 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Swanny, could we tempt you to join the FWL when FIFA 11 is out? Neil, Ardeo and Panzer are starting a revolution that I think you would like
Old 19-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Back after 6 years

We'd worked out how to do it everytime but its a guaranteed goal and proper cheesing.

Old 19-08-2010, 06:15 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Swanny, could we tempt you to join the FWL when FIFA 11 is out? Neil, Ardeo and Panzer are starting a revolution that I think you would like
Explain this revolution.

We could discuss a contract?

Golf handicap - 9
Old 20-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Exploring....

Basically, we have all created themed teams rather than going for obvious slag players. My team is made up of players all managed by George Burley and Tom's is a team of players that have played for Palace.

It's good fun.
Old 20-08-2010, 08:26 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

To be quite honest I'm just not all that bothered by leagues at the moment, I don't really want to add a load of people to my friends list who I only play a league game with once every few weeks, and I don't want to HAVE to play games to keep the league running smoothly. All the bitching and moaning as well puts me off, "you scored a slag goal" or "you took me down when I was through on goal" or "you scored to fast and should have offered to restart"

Golf handicap - 9