Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-11-2004, 05:44 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Mutu given seven-month suspension

7 months and 20K fine.

Not even half a weeks wages...

No wonder why people are fed up with the FA.

Old 04-11-2004, 05:48 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
It's fair.

Otherwise those that have taken drugs will just miss the test knowing they will get a shorter sentence than being caught.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 04-11-2004, 06:01 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by greybot
It's fair.

Otherwise those that have taken drugs will just miss the test knowing they will get a shorter sentence than being caught.
20K fine for a player who earned 60K a week upto a week ago?
Old 04-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's making 0 a week now.

He was making 44,000 a week.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Memories

samtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksamtheeagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
The Ban is the main punnishment and really the only punishment profesional footballers care about. I'm sure he would have taken a much larger fine if he was able to reduce his ban.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:09 PM

Spooky Rhodes is playing for a contract
It does seem very unfair. 7 months for a player who tests positive, 8 months for one who misses a test but tries to make himslef available on the same/next day? Maybe Rio should've confessed to taking something...
Old 04-11-2004, 06:15 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
It would have been longer had it been performance enhancing drugs

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 04-11-2004, 06:19 PM
my 3 boys - went to mow!

laughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murraylaughing gravy FFS Murray
i am sure any club other than chelsea would keep the player then sell for a cut price 9-10 million-only they could afford to blow 16m
do you think they thought the ban would be longer and might regret this know or did they take the moral high ground?

VW
Virtually Worthless
Old 04-11-2004, 06:33 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by Spooky Rhodes
It does seem very unfair. 7 months for a player who tests positive, 8 months for one who misses a test but tries to make himslef available on the same/next day? Maybe Rio should've confessed to taking something...
no, Rio could've been hiding performance enhancing substances, that is a 2 year ban but actually, Rio missed his test through ignorance of a medical condition.
Old 04-11-2004, 08:34 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
The FA made a rod for their own backs by allowing themselves to be bullied by Manure into being lenient on Ferdinand.

If they'd given Mutu the maximum ban, then they'd risk players missing tests on purpose and then using the Ferdinand precedent to get a lesser sentance than they would have got for taking the test and being found positive.
Old 04-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
The F.A. is a joke not many people could argue with that.

They put themselves in a real position with the Rio incident, but as far as I am concerned he should have had the book thrown at him.
They were asking to be put in an aqward position that its resulted in.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 04-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Thread Killer

bern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mutu has been sacked by his club, banned from the game and fined. How big a book do you want to throw at him?
Old 04-11-2004, 08:45 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Already said my piece on this thread: To view the link you have to Register or Login

A merge is to follow.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 04-11-2004, 08:47 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Except that re Rio, gaining a few hours may have been enough to mask certain drugs he may have had in his system. (I'm not suggesting he did, just acknowledging why the FA had to ban him.)

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 04-11-2004, 08:49 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
You get 8 months for missing a test to hide something.

You get 6 months for taking a performance enhancing drug

You get 7 months for effectively smoking a cigarette.
Old 04-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by bern5161
Mutu has been sacked by his club, banned from the game and fined. How big a book do you want to throw at him?
This big.

Old 04-11-2004, 08:54 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

You could get 5 years for effectively having a drink then ramming your car into a pram. Kolinkos, this sort of thing is consider by the vast majority of people to be unacceptable for a reason. And don't give me that fatuous argument that he didn't harm anyone. Well over 99% of the time that someone drinks and drives, no-one gets hurt. But that didn't help my father's sister.

Old 04-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Thread Killer

bern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have you coloured in all the pictures yet sussex?
Old 04-11-2004, 09:03 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Chelsea have come out and said they think the Ban should have been longer and are disappointed with the FA.

Either they are pissed off cos they now realise they should have kept him or they really are a bunch of who don't give two shits about their employees.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:05 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

Or they have taken the moral high ground, believing that this crime is unacceptable.