Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 29-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tuesday matches

Bet 9

Burnley (evens)
Leicester (20/23)
Reading (5/6)

Treble returns 68.4

(Boylesports)

Bet 10

Blackburn (37/19)
Chelsea (8/9)

Double returns 55.8

(188bet)
Old 29-11-2011, 01:40 AM

DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Bet 11
Mornington
Running double
Race 2 - Koonoomoo
Race 3 - Tiffinco
NSW TAB

Bet 12
Mornington
Daily double
Race 6 - Persona Grata
Race 8 - Bennati
NSW TAB

Bets 13&14
Townsville
Running doubles
Race 3 - Our Iris
Race 4 - Tuppeny's Opinion
Race 5 - Go Forest Go
NSW TAB
Old 29-11-2011, 01:44 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Where on earth do you pull these randoms from?

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 29-11-2011, 06:45 AM

DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
The losing bin.

In plays all gone.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:36 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
bet 13 Ruby Valentine 8/1 blue square 3.00 Southwell

and an old favourite of mine unusually on the A/W

bet 14 Norville 20/1 lads bog 250 Lingfield
Old 29-11-2011, 03:27 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders
Bet 13

Blown It to win 3.20 Wolverhampton (Monday) 5/1 (BET365, BOG)
Only just had time to check this one - would have won with a clear run but didn't get one, so didn't.
Old 29-11-2011, 03:35 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
2 losers for me
Old 29-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT

Tuesday matches

Bet 9

Burnley (evens)
Leicester (20/23)
Reading (5/6)

Treble returns 68.4

(Boylesports)

Bet 10

Blackburn (37/19)
Chelsea (8/9)

Double returns 55.8

(188bet)
Bet 9 won.

Bet 10 failed miserably.
Old 29-11-2011, 11:10 PM

Last throw.

Bet 15
Pukekohe
Running double
Race 5 - Massive Night
Race 6 - C'est Magnifique
NSW TAB
Old 30-11-2011, 05:46 AM

I'm out, thanks guys
Old 30-11-2011, 06:08 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Updated scores, cantspell looking good for his maiden win

1. cantspell 344.5 - 14
=============================
2. Gooders 210.0 - 13
3. Finbar 205.0 - 13
4. 3 Beers at HT 194.7 - 10
5. DedBallSpeshlst 102.5 - 15
Old 30-11-2011, 06:09 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bet 14
Ben Woolaston to win PTC10
10pts at 15.0 with Apollobet
Old 30-11-2011, 12:50 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stupidly busy at work so very little science involved in my last selections:

Bet 14

Masked Dance to win 6.30 Kempton 14/1 (BET365, BOG)

Bet 15

One Cool Chick to win 7.30 Kempton 20/1 (BET365, BOG)
Old 30-11-2011, 04:09 PM

bet 15 Barbican 15/8 boylesports bog 5.30 Kempton
Old 30-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Always late for kick-off

Wednesday Matches

Europa League

Bet 11

Braga (8/15)
Metalist (8/15)
Rapid Bucharest (10/11)
Spurs (4/9)

Fourfold returns 64.4

(SJ)

Bet 12

Atletico Madrid (11/10)
PSV (11/8)

Double returns 50

(totesport)

Bet 13

AZ (4/7)
Udinese (15/8)

Double returns 45.2

(VC)

Moan U v Palace

Bet 14

Time of first goal? 41-50 mins (8/1)

(Coral)

Bet 15

Anytime Goalscorer - Glenn Murray (5/1)

(WH)

Bet 16

Oh, go on then.

Palace (13/1)

(188bet)
Old 30-11-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell
bet 15 Barbican 15/8 boylesports bog 5.30 Kempton
Nice - puts you out of reach of all but my last bet unless Masked Dance starts bigger than 14/1, which seems unlikely.
Old 30-11-2011, 07:19 PM

Right, hail mary time

Bet 15
Paddy Mac to score at any time vs Manchester
10pts at 25/1 with Ladbrokes
Old 30-11-2011, 11:12 PM

Both my last 2 bets finished stone last.

And tonight, I couldn't give a monkeys.
Old 30-11-2011, 11:44 PM

Quite right Gooders, happy days
Old 30-11-2011, 11:45 PM

Though a massive well done to cantspell for his first win, very consistent betting in the qualifying and final

1. cantspell 373.3 - 15
============================
2. 3 Beers at HT 244.7 - 16
3. Gooders 210.0 - 15
4. Finbar 205.0 - 15
5. DedBallSpeshlst 102.5 - 15