Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cardiff City owner begins Phase 2 of Implosion

After the whole red shirt debacle, Vincent Tan seemed like an accident waiting to happen.

He has suspended their Head of Recruitment, a good friend of Malky Mackay who helped make some great if expensive signings - in place of Tan's 23yo Kazakh pal. Mackay unlikely to be happy about it, and whether he goes by choice or forced, it doesn't look good for his future there.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

We were always going to need 2 or 3 clubs to self-destruct this season in order for us to survive. Potential for Cardiff to be one of those, in my opinion.

Last edited by joe walker; 09-10-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's just one big ego trip for Tan. I'd rather get relegated than have my club run by a self serving megalomaniac like that ****.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apologies, this was meant to be World of Football!
Old 09-10-2013, 09:03 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Stories like this come along to remind me that there are a lot ******* worse teams to have the burden of supporting than CPFC!
Old 09-10-2013, 09:03 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd rather get relegated with our owners than stay up with theirs. Having said that, it would be even better to finish above them, in 17th

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:07 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Anyone whos been to Cardiff away will tell you if went 5/6 years ago it was probably the worst club to visit in thr country. Shit ground, horrendous fans who wanted to kick the shit out of anyone! The team wasn't great either.

You go there now its a brand new ground. New training facilities etc. On the whole a much nicer placer to visit. Infact they won family club of the year. They are now also a Premier League club.

Putting the change of shirt colour aside they have done something right there.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:08 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Good news for us. So fingers crossed this puts Cardiff in the relegation mix with Sunderland so we just need Fool'em to sack Jol and appoint someone who's worse and takes them down.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:08 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The next step for them is to relocate to where ever the owner is from....watch this space!
Old 09-10-2013, 09:15 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Anyone whos been to Cardiff away will tell you if went 5/6 years ago it was probably the worst club to visit in thr country. Shit ground, horrendous fans who wanted to kick the shit out of anyone! The team wasn't great either.

You go there now its a brand new ground. New training facilities etc. On the whole a much nicer placer to visit. Infact they won family club of the year. They are now also a Premier League club.

Putting the change of shirt colour aside they have done something right there.
The new ground was courtesy of Cardiff City Council - it wasn't Tan! Interesting to read the comments under the article from Portsmouth fans who've spotted a lot of similarities to their own plight and how it all looked rosy following promotion to the PL and FA cup wins etc.

Its odd because I don't wish admin on anyone, but I'd love to see Cardiff plummet back through the divisions after a foreign owner fallout.

Last edited by Windsor_Eagle; 09-10-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:20 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
The new ground was courtesy of Cardiff City Council - it wasn't Tan! Interesting to read the comments under the article from Portsmouth fans who've spotted a lot of similarities to their own plight and how it all looked rosy following promotion to the PL and FA cup wins etc.

Its odd because I don't wish admin on anyone, but I love to see Cardiff plummet back through the divisions after a foreign owner fallout.
Yeap I just meant as a club in general they have completely turned themsemlves around. Im pretty sure the investors would have chosen Cardif partially because of the new ground.

Im also pretty sure Croyon council wont build us a ground
Old 09-10-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Yeap I just meant as a club in general they have completely turned themsemlves around. Im pretty sure the investors would have chosen Cardif partially because of the new ground.

Im also pretty sure Croyon council wont build us a ground
Let's see if Eddie Izzard becomes mayor of London
Old 09-10-2013, 09:36 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I read that the players werent happy than Tan was meddling in team affairs visited the dressing room etc.

Tan has also got famous actors etc in Malaysia to promote Cardiff, this is what one said.

Malaysian actor Farin Ahmad is presented with a Cardiff City shirt by Vincent Tan

“I am an Arsenal fan but I always look out for Cardiff’s results.

“I am very proud of the fact that the club is Malaysian and to be honest I have taken Cardiff as my second team in England.

Everything about that sentence is just plain wrong!

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/

Last edited by maestro; 09-10-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:36 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
check this out

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 09-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Vincent Tan's got a great look going there with the old man trousers 'n all.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:47 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is he really an ego maniac? He never appears in the media does he, I have certainly never seen him pop up on Sky Sports news or see his views on things in the media

He has taken them up, backed the manager, and they are looking like building somethng solid, is it purely cos he is a foreigner there is all this scepticism?
Old 09-10-2013, 09:53 AM

SW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller View Post
It's just one big ego trip for Tan. I'd rather get relegated than have my club run by a self serving megalomaniac like that ****.
On that basis, with the actions of some of our previous Chairmen, we would currently be struggling to gain promotion from the Tandridge and District League.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:55 AM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We live in hope. Sack Malky and make your son the manager. Pleeeeease.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
What a plonker
Old 09-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW11 Andy View Post
On that basis, with the actions of some of our previous Chairmen, we would currently be struggling to gain promotion from the Tandridge and District League.
At least none of them tried to drastically change our colours or interfere with our identity in order to appeal to a load of people who "support" United and Liverpool and will never get within a mile of our ground in their lives.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:05 AM

SW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller View Post
At least none of them tried to drastically change our colours or interfere with our identity in order to appeal to a load of people who "support" United and Liverpool and will never get within a mile of our ground in their lives.
Glaziers to Eagles.
Claret and Blue to Red and Blue along with a new style