Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-11-2016, 09:24 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Network web history

Is there a way of checking what websites other people have been visiting on the wifi network?

I am on EE broadband and have logged in to the 192.168.1.1 page and have been trying to find a web history of all websites visited by users in the house but can't seem to find the option, does it even exist? Trying to check what websites the kids have been on as their internet history which we check regularly is being carefully deleted.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:28 PM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
do a google search for activtrak, it's free for up to two users and grabs screenshots every few seconds. I have used it before and it is very good.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Is there a way of checking what websites other people have been visiting on the wifi network?

I am on EE broadband and have logged in to the 192.168.1.1 page and have been trying to find a web history of all websites visited by users in the house but can't seem to find the option, does it even exist? Trying to check what websites the kids have been on as their internet history which we check regularly is being carefully deleted.
Be careful switchboard.

The kids will know more than you and are probably tracking your internet useage.......it's a can of worms mate.

Cricket wanker.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Be careful switchboard.

The kids will know more than you and are probably tracking your internet useage.......it's a can of worms mate.
just what I was thinking - hope my kids can't see my history !
Old 28-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I don't think it's simple, here's the kind of solution that you are looking at... To view the link you have to Register or Login

I take it you have parental controls and all that enabled?