Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 15-12-2000, 12:46 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Richard Langley+Paulo Vernazza

I feel it is the right time to sytrengthen our midfield and feel that if we bought Langley and Vernazza that this would offer us variety from Mullins and Pollock, allow us to enforce this squad rotation system Jordan is going on about (that i have mixed feelings about-spoke about on previous threads) and give us a great Midfield for the FUTURE! Vernazza (although i couldnt believe it) is up for only 500,000 and seems to have great potential in time if given the chance and turned down Norwich as he wants to stay in London and he is young! **PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THEAD DUE TO THE PREVIOUS VERNAZZA THREADS AS THEY HAVE NOTHING ABOUT LANGLEY!!!!*****************
RICHARD LANGLEY! Young, v.talented and his side QPR currently are at the bottom of the league (yes below Huddersfield on goal difference-although QPR have a game in hand) and it is well documented that their owner wants out as he lacks the money to run the club, this implies that aswell as a little future for the club, unlike us big spenders that Langley may well have a little wage and i feel he would be a great player. Although how much do you reckon we can get him for???!
I reckon bout 1.5 million (am i a little optimistic?). Also do u reckon lads that there would be MASSIVE competition to fight off to get him?

DISCUSS

------------------
The Origonal 'Mr.Palace till I die!!!!' LOOK OT FOR MY NEW PALACE WEBSITE OPEN LATEST FOR THE BEGINING OF THE 2001-2002 SEASON. I'll tell u the address when I have decided it. But any ideas?Video Replays available to download
Old 15-12-2000, 01:08 AM

Gladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently Vernazza has gone to Watford today for 300,00, which seems very low but when you have as much money as the arse then it doesn't really matter.

Langley is an excellent player and would be a very good addition to the squad, and I think that at 1.5m/2m QPR would bite our hand off. It would allow Mullins to go back to right back and some quality creativity into the midfield.

Another from the same mould as Langley would be Koumas of Tranmere who looked very good in the cup game (apart from the shocking offside miss at the end!) and again in the same price bracket would be good business.
Old 15-12-2000, 01:12 AM
Oh look, I'm posting.

James Chick is playing for a contract
I agree with your ideas for Paulo Vernazza and Richard Langley. Both are excellent, talented midfielders and are cheap. Paulo is good enough to play regulary for a lower premier league side and if we could bid for him I suggest a 700K bid. As for Langley 1.5m please we could get him for cheap...hell under a million and we the addition of both it keep things flowing.
Old 15-12-2000, 01:20 AM

Gladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hello?

I said Vernazza has just gone to Watford for 300,000!
Old 15-12-2000, 04:52 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1) I'm drunk

2) I'm watching Something about Mary

3) Starting to think about starting a 'Quality film thread'.

4) My cousins boyfriend knows Richard Langley, he used to be a trainne at QPR with him..

5) Shall I ask if he wants to come to Palace ??

6) See ya later, I've had a skinfull.
Old 15-12-2000, 04:52 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1) I'm drunk

2) I'm watching Something about Mary

3) Starting to think about starting a 'Quality film thread'.

4) My cousins boyfriend knows Richard Langley, he used to be a trainne at QPR with him..

5) Shall I ask if he wants to come to Palace ??

6) See ya later, I've had a skinfull.

7) We've got a bleeder
Old 15-12-2000, 06:13 AM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Paulo Vernazza has definately joined Watford today for 300,000.
Richard Langley is an excellent shout.
He is a quality player and still has a lot of potential.
QPR would be reluctant to let him go but they need the money badly and i'd certainly tempt them with a bid.
Old 15-12-2000, 06:37 AM
Not an alligator.

Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle
Well for 300,000 sounds like we missed out badly on Vernazza, for that money he was worth a go, I mean Harrison was nearly that much!!!!

Very disappointing, when a player of that potential is available for that kind of money, you f*****g buy him!!

Fair enough if he chose watford anyway (WATFORD ARE GOING NOWHERE), bu by the sounds of it we didn't even compete for his signature.

Old 15-12-2000, 03:23 PM

El Padrino is playing for a contract
Langley isn't that great, I used to play in central midfield next to him when we were about 14, and he was never great, however, a guy here that used to play with Hayden sayed the same thing about him!
Old 15-12-2000, 04:50 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am seriously p1ssed off that we didn't pick Vernazza up as soon as we heard he was available to buy. What has suddenly changed? Only 2 months ago he was deemed a worthy addition to the squad and now all of a sudden he's not worth a bid? Bollox.
Old 16-12-2000, 05:36 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having no inside info a quick guess - perhaps the performances since we last looked meant that he's not considered better than players we have (such as Rubins - who we didn't have at the time). Also perhaps we did try but he prefered Watford - no accounting for taste. WANTING a player is very different to GETTING a player as we have seen recently.