Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 14-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Rollercoaster rider

RednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Monthly PayPal contribution done. Hope it works ok. Cheers.
Old 16-11-2013, 02:50 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Keep getting bounce back on my mail to the mods ! I've updated my Paypal with a new card but last attempt to pay sub seemed to fail. Could someone confirm they can get my subscription payment ok now.
Cheers
Old 19-11-2013, 08:36 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
Keep getting bounce back on my mail to the mods ! I've updated my Paypal with a new card but last attempt to pay sub seemed to fail. Could someone confirm they can get my subscription payment ok now.
Cheers
Updated and renewed. Please shout if there's a problem
Cheers
Jez
Old 19-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
Updated and renewed. Please shout if there's a problem
Cheers
Jez
Thanks eaglejez most appreciated !!
Old 15-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Hi,

Not sure why but earlier today I thought I would check my payment was still going through and realised I didn't have anything set up. Completely baffled by this and it must be my age or something - sorry. I made a (small) token direct payment today with a reference of Martin H (hopefully that should show) and also arranged a regular monthly payment of a lower amount that will start from 22 September UFN.

I really appreciate everything you guys do - Dave and the moderator gang and anyone else behind the scenes. The BBS is a huge part of Palace to me and has a great community feel to it. The odd psycho/nerd/troll but hey it reflects the community in it's entirety and long may it continue to do so. Would love to do more but that will have to do for now.

Thanks again guys n gals.

Martin H
Old 18-09-2014, 10:57 AM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Hi,

Not sure why but earlier today I thought I would check my payment was still going through and realised I didn't have anything set up. Completely baffled by this and it must be my age or something - sorry. I made a (small) token direct payment today with a reference of Martin H (hopefully that should show) and also arranged a regular monthly payment of a lower amount that will start from 22 September UFN.

I really appreciate everything you guys do - Dave and the moderator gang and anyone else behind the scenes. The BBS is a huge part of Palace to me and has a great community feel to it. The odd psycho/nerd/troll but hey it reflects the community in it's entirety and long may it continue to do so. Would love to do more but that will have to do for now.

Thanks again guys n gals.

Martin H
Can I ask that someone acknowledge that the initial payment was received please?

I realise that my timing wasn't great with the personnel changes etc. and all but just keen to know it's all gone OK. I know the cash has gone 'somewhere' and hopefully it's in BBS coffers.

I am not sure what happens next as such but the S/O is also in place now.

Thanks again
Old 25-09-2014, 01:06 PM

Errrm, is there anyone out there?
Old 25-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Hi Martin sorry about the wait mate...Just seen your posts.

As our usual treasure quit very quickly we are just turning it over to another bod, I will get your info to you about your very kind donation as soon as I can but I am 99% sure all is fine and thanks so much for helping out.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:41 PM

Les

No problem. Just keen to know that everything is working on the payment side and then the S/O will look after itself thereafter. Appreciate the situation and more so the work you guys n gals do as Mods etc. Many thanks
Old 26-09-2014, 06:57 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Martin as Les says we recently lost our treasurer so we don't have huge visibility of Direct Debits (like we do with paypal) hopefully we can answer this soon though.
Old 26-09-2014, 09:46 AM

Thanks Dave/Les, no problem. At least I know you guys are aware and you will flag it if anything goes wrong - that's fine. It should go through ok but I would hate to find out later that it been going elsewhere. Again thanks to you guys for doing the BBS, it is awesome and remains for many of us the site that we visit the most. From Palace news to debate on Scottish independence with everything in between covered somewhere. Yes, it attracts some odd trolls but most of all it has a solid and interesting community with a shared love of Palace. Thanks all.
Old 14-07-2015, 06:15 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My BBS sub expired due to my card expiring. I want to set up a new sub but genuinely can not work out how to do it. WTF does this mean?

You haven't set up any Pre-approved Payments yet. They're an easier and more secure way to send money or automate payments.To get started, go to our client's website that offers PayPal Preapproved Payments.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 14-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo View Post
My BBS sub expired due to my card expiring. I want to set up a new sub but genuinely can not work out how to do it. WTF does this mean?

You haven't set up any Pre-approved Payments yet. They're an easier and more secure way to send money or automate payments.To get started, go to our client's website that offers PayPal Preapproved Payments.
Sorry, been busy. Will look into it asap
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:33 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Adlers, was there any answer on the question (I think in this thread) of making a one-off payment rather than a sub?
And is there any issue with overseas Paypal payments made in USD?
Old 15-07-2015, 06:30 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
There is no problem making one off donations either via PayPal or to the bank account.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
sorry to be a pain Dave, but the subs page only gives 3 option of paying a recurring monthly sub. Not sure how to initiate a one off payment.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:54 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Belay that Dave.
I think I just sent a small payment using Paypal to contributions@cpfc.org as a test.
Let me know if you received it and I'll make a "proper" payment.
Cheers.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Received. (Well I haven't checked the account yet but I have had an email). Thanks very much!
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:09 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
I have a £3/month payment set up. £36 a year! Seriously, am l being a bit of a skinflint?
Old 16-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Happy Felix Day!

No. Not remotely. The BBS costs money to run (and not a small amount of it either) and the reason the BBS is largely advert free because of the generosity of contributors like you.

If you wanted to donate more obviously that would be awesome too.