Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 27-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I can't think of a better person to bring in, steady the ship, instil a bit more passion and enthusiasm into the game.

I'm far happier with him than I ever was with Malky Mackay.

There. I've said it.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:19 PM

Andy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Woo hoo, what a great day this has been and finally got confirmation of the news I have been waiting for...selhurst sixes are going on sale next week! Thanks for the great news Steve! I can't say that Warnock as manager got me excited, but I'm just thankful that the club I love are still going, in the premiership and I wIll get to see 6 home games! COYP!
Old 27-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Ali77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Neiiiiiiiiiiil Warnock's rednblue army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Any idea where Pulis is off to? Might as well make a few quid off it
Could imagine Shepherds Bush way after tonight.

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunt View Post
Jesus, have some decorum. The board are classless to the core.
it was a light hearted joke?
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here

plectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
how so?

Actual real money or evaporation of paper gains?
Aside from 4 years of their life where they have focused either their entire time or a portion of their time on CPFC rather than any other aspect of their business life

Benteke will never start scoring regularly again and Wickham wont play and perform at top level again.

(living in hope!)

**** it whilst we are at it; we wont qualify for Europe this season 18/19

mean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
You really think thats a sensible thing to post about someone you claim to still be friendly with?

Hows that chip on your shoulder ? cause thats how its coming across by posting that

And well done on trying to take the attention away from what was reasonable point

Shown your true colours there

Mate, I dont come on here much but just whenever I do you are on here moaning and bitching. Seriously.

I'm sure there's some history I've missed, but what is it you want? Really, dosn't it get a bit boring being down on everything Palace all the time? If its the ownership and board that stress you out so much, shouldn't you move on for your own health? Or, save up your pennies, buy them out, and you can make all the decisions yourself? JAT.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:21 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Sorry everyone but im fed up with being unable to post my opinion without reference to the past and a family friendship.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow I don't know if half the posters here are just miserable, sulking keyboard warriors or just trying to provoke a reaction.

Cheer up people! We're still in the Premier League for at least another season!
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post

Dougie''s a great guy and so is Tony but they walked out on Palace and we are still here. Managers come and go but real Palace fans are here for life.
Steve, knowing Ian Moody's track record at Cardiff and Palace, and his, shall we say his alleged 'interesting' views on race, woman and homosexuals, and the fact he had his house raided in March, and was continued to be employed, do you do blame Tony if he did indeed 'walked out' on us?

I'd be more worried about the fact our best manager for years and years was allowed to leave us, whilst Moody was retained in employment.
Probationary User

palacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldpalacenurse was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
Let me get this right. You're moaning that the horizontal of the goal post (better known as the crossbar) is obscuring your view, thus meaning you're entitled to a refund as you're now in a restricted view seat?

You couldn't make it up.
Perhaps I should have tried harder!! you think that excuse is abit lame. But when you've been sitting in the same seat for awhile and then first game of the season I'm looking at the HORIZONTAL bar yes I think I can complain. I don't want to spend my hard earned NHS pay on a seat where I can't see our winning goal against moan utd.
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
it was a light hearted joke?
Chunt doesn't do light hearted or joke.

Especially not in the same sentence.
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali77 View Post
Neiiiiiiiiiiil Warnock's rednblue army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never. People have very short memories. Left us in the shit and tried to take/unsettle our best players...Nah, not for me.

Old 27-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean View Post
Or, save up your pennies, buy them out, and you can make all the decisions yourself? JAT.
Not digging you out as this gets said a lot and not in reference to Steve's post but if we are required to own the club before we can have an opinion you might aswell shut the BBS.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Wonder if any Sky Sports journos are reading this thread

Maximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by plectrum View Post
Aside from 4 years of their life where they have focused either their entire time or a portion of their time on CPFC rather than any other aspect of their business life
Goodness me you are very naive if you don't think the end game is for them all to make a great deal of money out of this by the time they exit! Seriously.
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.
You are in the minority
Old 27-08-2014, 10:26 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean View Post
Mate, I dont come on here much but just whenever I do you are on here moaning and bitching. Seriously.

I'm sure there's some history I've missed, but what is it you want? Really, dosn't it get a bit boring being down on everything Palace all the time? If its the ownership and board that stress you out so much, shouldn't you move on for your own health? Or, save up your pennies, buy them out, and you can make all the decisions yourself? JAT.
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT