Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion » Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 27-08-2014, 10:26 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
popcorn.gif
Readmitted into society

Chunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.
Tragic innit? I've likewise heard tales of them sending accusative inbox messages. Time for Dave to close their account I think - they've served their purpose on here.

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Ha ha ha. The pr!cks are out in force tonight.

Steve (CPFC2010) ignore the negativity, it's the pessimists naturally feeling uneasy about the last few weeks. There are bigger issues in life than the manager of CPFC, the club will always have my support and I'm proud of what you've turned this club into and I'm still confident in the long run we'll come out of this in better shape than where we started.

HOWEVER please don't get drawn into bickering on the boards. Sometimes it's good to keep some distance. We all need to vent from time to time and this is the "everyday" fans place for it, sadly, whilst you're here you'll naturally take it all personally.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:27 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Sorry everyone but im fed up with being unable to post my opinion without reference to the past and a family friendship.
Stop talking out of your ass then

He doesnt have to explain to you if an appointment is long or short term, in fact Steve P said today that it's not a long term appointment. For all we know the club considered all possibilities and this is the decision they made so if ur a Palace fan you got to live with it. If you insist on gargling on Dougie's balls then you cant have the nerve to criticize the board for not keeping managers longer cos as they said, Dougie is the prime example of why you cant bank on a manager to stay put for a long time
Old 27-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT
DoF?
Old 27-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
You know what will happen next, these comments about TP will be lifted from the BBS, turned into a newspaper article and then SB will bitch and moan about Ashton and his other rat journo's in the media (whilst they continue to be winded and dined in the executive lounges).
Old 27-08-2014, 10:28 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Wish the board would stay off the BBS even had an angry PM from Browett once accusing me of all sorts of shite over my posts.
I got a phone call!
Old 27-08-2014, 10:29 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
i despair with people on here.

are you not able to just pull back from this situation and realise you are talking to other human beings, football is one thing, but how dare people on hear bitch and moan at these guys so so much, it's disgusting. If you don't like it, then you can make constructive criticism of course, that's what debate is about, but the torrent of people who actually seem more comfortable insulting people and moaning, compared to enjoying their life - it's pretty grim.

why do some of you even bother with football? you actually seem to be addicted to being negative and attacking people. if the board make a mistake, I'll say that i disagree with how they've done things, but that's it - what's the point in going any futher than that. there are some really miserable people on here, clearly very frustrated with their lives and seem to revel in negativity wherever they can apply it.
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Dowieus View Post
Goodness me you are very naive if you don't think the end game is for them all to make a great deal of money out of this by the time they exit! Seriously.
Seriously? - if so then they must be very stupid - making money out of football is something only a very very select few do - the vast majority of owners end up having to pay into their club and writing off a lot of debt. No one with any sense goes into football expecting to make money these days and I think our owners have some sense.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I suggest you look more closely at my posts, rather than at posts every so often where I dare raise an opinion that might not be like the majority. I have today got nothing against the board or the club,but why can i not post an opinion that is quite frankly factual aswell? ie NW will not be here for a few years

JAT
and so what if he's not here for years, you're one of the worst, miserable posters on here.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:30 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So was my post wrong then? is NW likely to be here for a few years or are you just going to use your position to encourage everyone to have a go at me again?!

Pathetic
Steve, let's not argue about this again and, as another poster said, lighten up.

Sure, NW is maybe not a long, long term appointment but he's the best man to steady the ship right now and hugely experienced. We will of course plan for the long term future but, short to mid term, we need to stay in this league. I have great respect for Dougie but my point is that even when you do make long term plans with a younger man situations can arise that disrupt those plans. Let's all be friends please.

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'kooch View Post
Stop talking out of your ass then

He doesnt have to explain to you if an appointment is long or short term,

I HAVENT ASKED HIM TO, I JUST EXPRESSED MY OPINION IN REPLY TO SOMEONE ELSES POST FFS

Quote:
I got a phone call!
because you were slandering someone in a public forum
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
So was my post wrong then? is NW likely to be here for a few years or are you just going to use your position to encourage everyone to have a go at me again?!

Pathetic
Oh dear. Not again.

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
i despair with people on here.

are you not able to just pull back from this situation and realise you are talking to other human beings, football is one thing, but how dare people on hear bitch and moan at these guys so so much, it's disgusting. If you don't like it, then you can make constructive criticism of course, that's what debate is about, but the torrent of people who actually seem more comfortable insulting people and moaning, compared to enjoying their life - it's pretty grim.

why do some of you even bother with football? you actually seem to be addicted to being negative and attacking people. if the board make a mistake, I'll say that i disagree with how they've done things, but that's it - what's the point in going any futher than that. there are some really miserable people on here, clearly very frustrated with their lives and seem to revel in negativity wherever they can apply it.

I'd be happy with a message board for just me and you.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is here
Quote:

JAT
While your opinion is likely to be proved right Steve, Fergie managed until after he was 70, so there is potential for Warnock to be the manager for a few years. So it is opinion, not a factual statement.

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Never. People have very short memories. Left us in the shit and tried to take/unsettle our best players...Nah, not for me.

Bye then

Co-commisioner NFL League 2
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Seriously? - if so then they must be very stupid - making money out of football is something only a very very select few do - the vast majority of owners end up having to pay into their club and writing off a lot of debt. No one with any sense goes into football expecting to make money these days and I think our owners have some sense.
There's little point reasoning with those here looking for a reaction/ear to b!tch at

mean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

JAT
Fair enough. No harm in not being with the majority, but getting behind the current manager and the team is probably a good plan if the club and us supporters want to consolidate where we are currently?
Old 27-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunt View Post
Tragic innit? I've likewise heard tales of them sending accusative inbox messages. Time for Dave to close their account I think - they've served their purpose on here.
It's true and it was over my criticism of season ticket prices , didn't rise to the bait though just told him I will post what I like .
It was a late night PM