Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by ebyeeckeagle
That implies any of the matches meant anything?

I don't mind ODi's too much, but the meandering format of this and most other competitions of its ilk, just make it a joke. It doesn't take 18 matches to know Aussies are the best, and that we struggle to match the likes of NZ.
Pays the bills.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:31 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
to be fair, we rested the best batsman in the world.
I think you'll find BCL is not an Aussie....
Old 02-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Quote:
fair, reasonable, fair, good, good, shit.

but hardly the best 2 players in the game.

To be fair Pietersen would walk into any One Day or Test team Oz even yours!
Old 02-02-2007, 01:50 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by AJ'sLoveMonkey
To be fair Pietersen would walk into any One Day or Test team Oz even yours!
No he wouldnt (Test team)

I cant see him getting in ahead of Ponting, Hussey, Clarke, Dravid, Tendulkar, Inzi, Mo yo, Younis. Three teams right there will solid 3-5.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:22 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Shaun Tait "the future of Australia bowling". oh well at least he can bat a bit !!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:28 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins

I cant see him getting in ahead of Ponting, Hussey, Clarke, Dravid, Tendulkar, Inzi, Mo yo, Younis. Three teams right there will solid 3-5.
Ponting, Hussey, Tendulkar, Inzi I agree. Mo yo, Dravid possibly.

Clarke, Younis I disagree. All about opinions Klinx.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:36 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:

love it, one win, and out of the woodwork they come.

I've been here throughout mate. Can't speak for the others but whilst the Aussie 1st 11 is the best in the world, it's interesting how the back ups have gone.

We were missing our best opener (Tres) Skipper (MV) Best bat (KP) best odi bwler (Anderson) and most promising in S Jones.

Take the equivalent from the Aussies in Gilly, Ponting, Hussey, McGrath &
Lee and i wonder how dominant you would be? Not saying our guys are as good but when you rip the heart from a team it's tough whoever it is.

You lot were missing 2 of them 5 today and it's already an excuse.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:44 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Radders
I've been here throughout mate. Can't speak for the others but whilst the Aussie 1st 11 is the best in the world, it's interesting how the back ups have gone.

We were missing our best opener (Tres) Skipper (MV) Best bat (KP) best odi bwler (Anderson) and most promising in S Jones.

Take the equivalent from the Aussies in Gilly, Ponting, Hussey, McGrath &
Lee and i wonder how dominant you would be? Not saying our guys are as good but when you rip the heart from a team it's tough whoever it is.

You lot were missing 2 of them 5 today and it's already an excuse.
take out Gilchrist and Ponting (McGrath about to go) and they all look a bit ordinary - and propped up by an Englishman !!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:02 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Just watched the highlights

Impressed with plunkett and Joyce, Bopara also looked usefull.

Everytime Ive seen Tait play for Australia he's looked bloody awfull!

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 02-02-2007, 04:18 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Glad to see English cricket saved by an Irishman Ed Joyce & Liam Plunkett with a name like that he must be second generation Irish.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Plastered!

AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey AJ'sLoveMonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins

You have your opinion, i have mine mate it makes the world go round
Old 02-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Plastered!

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
Glad to see English cricket saved by an Irishman Ed Joyce & Liam Plunkett with a name like that he must be second generation Irish.

Its about time the Irish gave us something back after all the Englishmen that have saved their football a**e

Morrison, Babb, Aldridge etc etc
Old 02-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Plastered!

Not to mention Townsend and Lawrenson!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Major-Domo

Helmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screenHelmut Struntz has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
You have your opinion, i have mine mate it makes the world go round
Blimey you argue on here as well!!

Old 02-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I think England includes Ireland, for cricketing purposes, which is rather nice.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:32 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Also I beleive there's an exceptional Fly-half born in Ireland currently in the English RFU Squad for the Six Nations.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:37 PM

JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Its about time the Irish gave us something back after all the Englishmen that have saved their football a**e

Morrison, Babb, Aldridge etc etc
They are part of the diaspora whereas Ed Joyce out of the goodness of his heart has stepped into help England. He has no ties there - other than the one the MCC are probably going to give him.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
I think England includes Ireland, for cricketing purposes, which is rather nice.
err no:

Old 02-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
err no:

Sure, technically, Ireland exists. But in our cricketing hearts we are all English brothers.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

I thought it was a bit cheeky of John A to bring that up.