Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-02-2007, 05:10 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Radders
Ponting, Hussey, Tendulkar, Inzi I agree. Mo yo, Dravid possibly.

Clarke, Younis I disagree. All about opinions Klinx.
Yup.

the KP bubble will burst, that is my feeling.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ebyeeckeagle
That implies any of the matches meant anything?

I don't mind ODi's too much, but the meandering format of this and most other competitions of its ilk, just make it a joke. It doesn't take 18 matches to know Aussies are the best, and that we struggle to match the likes of NZ.
What about the large number of meaningless matches England and Aus had to play against Bangladesh during the Ashes before last (and yes I know Bangladesh won one but they were never getting to the final). Overkill is an essential problem with ODIs. They are a good day out though. I think they’d be more popular in England if there were proper day night games but few English grounds have floodlights and there’s not much night during the middle of English summer. I think there’s more of a buzz at an ODI when its night time.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:20 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
I thought it was a bit cheeky of John A to bring that up.
No my Viking like chum.
I thing rather pertinent seeing the dog's abuse over the years.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:23 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
What a rubbish performance by Pakistan in 20/20 today
Old 02-02-2007, 06:50 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins
What a rubbish performance by Pakistan in 20/20 today
Quite...SA 106-0 after 9.4 overs in reply to a paltry 129-8
Old 02-02-2007, 06:59 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
SA win by 10 wickets with 8 and a half overs to spare...

A fearful drubbing
Old 02-02-2007, 07:21 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Pakistan were awful
Old 02-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
to be fair, we rested the best batsman in the world.

love it, one win, and out of the woodwork they come.

The worlds second best one day batsman was out injured also and we still won by 90+ runs! Easy, easy, easy!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Who the feck are all these people on our thread. England win a game all it gets very busy, and Klinks gets overexcited and starts saying silly things about Pietersen

Did we ever find out why Bopara came in about 4 places too late?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Godstone Eagle
SA win by 10 wickets with 8 and a half overs to spare...

A fearful drubbing
Sweet lord it was horrible!

At least it wasnt an ODI.....
Old 02-02-2007, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
Klinks gets overexcited and starts saying silly things about Pietersen

It was said he'd walk into any test side. I simply dont think he would.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:00 PM

Men At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMen At Work hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
I went to the game last. England played very well although I thought the Aussies looked a bit flat in comparison to their previous games. At least my Palace supporting mate over from London appreciated it.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:51 AM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by eaglejez
take out Gilchrist and Ponting (McGrath about to go) and they all look a bit ordinary - and propped up by an Englishman !!

spare me, please.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:54 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
to be fair, we rested the best batsman in the world.

love it, one win, and out of the woodwork they come.

I think you will find I have had my fair share of posts, just don't like repeating the same old stuff over and over again . Er end of.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who the feck are all these people on our thread. England win a game all it gets very busy, and Klinks gets overexcited and starts saying silly things about Pietersen

Did we ever find out why Bopara came in about 4 places too late?
Seven places too late
Old 03-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Symonds in danger of missing the world cup apparenty. Needs surgery to repair a ruptured bicep.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Kuqi Monster

Raoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Watson is coming along nicely so he should make a handy replacement for Symonds, although I wouldn't mind seeing Voges given a go before the World Cup.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:00 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So glad the English-Aussie could miss the World Cup. The Aussies have pretty much their first choice side all winter while we've struggled with injuries.

Hopefully a couple more will get injured before the WC and we might have a chance
Old 03-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by saxoneagle
So glad the English-Aussie could miss the World Cup.
You forgot Jamaican.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who the feck are all these people on our thread. England win a game all it gets very busy,
I'm back lads. Out of the woodwork after the great victory! The shambles of the ashes left me with no strength for this thread.

Having returned to the cricketing hotbed that is Denmark I have seen bog all cricket, only occasionally taking a peep on this thread to see how we have done post ashes..... but it's sort of like having a toothache. You know it's going to hurt but you can't help prodding it one more time.

It did amuse me somewhat that at times we were so bad that it was even pissing off the aussies on the thread. ROFL.