Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion » Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 27-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
The Moderators (and Steve B) have been discussing a change to the format of the Questions forum and this may be a good place to raise the matter for comments and suggestions.

Concerns have been raised about too many questions in the forum drifting off topic, or into general banter. Often the discussions widens into interesting areas which ought to be in the more widely visited GPD.

One suggestion is that when the forum reopens we ask CPFC2010 to be more ruthless in only approving sensible questions which follow the guidelines (so, for example, questions about players' contracts would be unapproved and would not appear - and nor would threads with mere pleasantries, sycophantic congratulations, abuse and/or idle chatter).

Once a question has been opened and a discussion follows, it will be moved/duplicated by one of the Moderators to GPD, where it can develop or sink with the other GPD threads. Of course CPFC2010 could still contribute to such threads, but away from the Questions forum. The original question and answer will remain duplicated in the Questions forum, but closed for further discussion there.

Another suggestion is that we abandon the Questions forum completely, and just ask Steve to pop in to GPD occasionally (as he is doing now) to address questions.
perhaps CPFC2010 could reject questions they don't like with this

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:20 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess hill 84 View Post
The day the club has gone backwards, and all people want to know is about what wine to have with there dinner.
We might as well make use of the board's expertise. We can drink wine now but I can't enjoy Palace live until Saturday
Old 27-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Knight View Post
will be mainly spend talking about the best fans in the country and saying ey by gum
Crikey. You really are a grumps today.

You need an early night, I think.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:25 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Cheer up all, Burton are beating QPR 1 0
Old 27-08-2014, 09:29 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglandEagle View Post
Steve, I'll always be grateful for what you and the rest of the board have done. I'm sure you all believe in the decision that you have made and it is your place to do so. Unfortunately I've suffered this man as manager of our beloved team before and I find the thought of his return truly depressing. You've always appeared to do the right thing by the fans and I hope that you will continue to do so by offering a full refund to those who now feel that their season tickets have been mis-sold to them.
Just out of interest, how did you suffer this man as a manager before? How exactly did you 'suffer'?

I'm genuinely interested.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:32 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not just for steve but has Gerry Francis left now or is he sticking around for a while?

swhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Steve, I'll always be grateful for what you and the rest of the board have done. I'm sure you all believe in the decision that you have made and it is your place to do so. Unfortunately I've suffered this man as manager of our beloved team before and I find the thought of his return truly depressing. You've always appeared to do the right thing by the fans and I hope that you will continue to do so by offering a full refund to those who now feel that their season tickets have been mis-sold to them.
Hey you're a great Palace fan, well done.
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDorking .Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On the upside, he likes to spend pre-season in Devon and Cornwall. As do I, so I'm in.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
We might as well make use of the board's expertise. We can drink wine now but I can't enjoy Palace live until Saturday
Wine or beer is essential when supporting Palace.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Ali77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Didn't a fan do this after the Pulis appointment?! Then ended up apologising. Hope your doing the same come the end of the season.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:35 PM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
Just out of interest, how did you suffer this man as a manager before? How exactly did you 'suffer'?

Penalty miss by Ben Watson at Bristol? I suffered that night too. Mind you he is just lucky he is not a Man Utd fan. THen he would have something to complain about
Old 27-08-2014, 09:37 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Groundhog Day. Had the same messages the day we appointed Pulis.
If people dont want to support Palace then fine, I'm sure Tony will have another club soon for them to support.
Pull yourself together mate and stop being so dramatic. We are Palace and we need to stick together.

PS - while you have every right to have an opinion on the manager and to totally disagree with the board's choice, I cannot understand why you would say that we have "mis-sold" season tickets. They come with no guarantee of who will be manager of the club!
Old 27-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Back in the UK

arabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well played CPFC2010. Now let's get a couple of players in especially a left back. Get behind the team BBS. It's never boring being a Palace fan.

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post

If you dont want to support Palace then fine, I'm sure Tony will have another club soon for you to support.

Pull yourself together mate and stop being so dramatic. We are Palace and we need to stick together.
Signs for QPR on Page 45 after 'Arry declines new contract

EnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post

Watched too many games under him that were poor where we looked like headless chickens hoping for something to happen rather than making it happen. Can't stand watching us launch the ball hopelessly up field and don't believe he has done anything to show he is tactically capable. Think he buys shit players and doesn't have a track record of buying the quality of players that will improve us, which worries me that we will end up with expensive purchases of Championship quality.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:42 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:

If you want us to stick together,why make such a divisive appointment?
Old 27-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Unless you bought your ticket on the condition NW didn't return you are legally and morally screwed.

Suggest you hope NW brings back the exciting attacking play we saw with Moses, Sinclair and (ahem) Scowcroft and otherwise forget about the past.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

If you dont want to support Palace then fine, I'm sure Tony will have another club soon for you to support.

Absoltely brillaint reply. Wo in the funk would ask for a bloddy refund after the last few years...Crazy.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:43 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali77 View Post
Didn't a fan do this after the Pulis appointment?! Then ended up apologising. Hope your doing the same come the end of the season.
Yes, he asked for a refund when we appointed Tony and then ate humble pie in public.

History repeats itself!
Old 27-08-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
Penalty miss by Ben Watson at Bristol? I suffered that night too. Mind you he is just lucky he is not a Man Utd fan. THen he would have something to complain about
That noise will haunt me forever