Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion Questions to CPFC2010

Notices

Questions to CPFC2010 Archive of questions previously answered by the club

Old 27-08-2014, 09:46 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
Groundhog Day. Had the same messages the day we appointed Pulis.

If you dont want to support Palace then fine, I'm sure Tony will have another club soon for you to support.

Pull yourself together mate and stop being so dramatic. We are Palace and we need to stick together.
Im sorry to say this Steve, but I think you and the board have dropped a massive bollock.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:47 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
If you want us to stick together,why make such a divisive appointment?
Do you think they should have asked all palace fans who to appoint? Maybe we could have had a poll?
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Absoltely brillaint reply. Wo in the funk would ask for a bloddy refund after the last few years...Crazy.
Here's another one e-mailed to the box office :-

"I would like a refund on the season ticket with the above number. When I bought my season ticket I was under the influence we would be successful under Tony Pulis. That clearly isn't the case due to Parish not being able to maintain a relationship with any manager. We are quickly becoming a joke club again, well done to cpfc2010 for that. Thanks."

Laugh or Cry? It's a tricky one.

EnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Groundhog Day. Had the same messages the day we appointed Pulis.

If you dont want to support Palace then fine, I'm sure Tony will have another club soon for you to support.

Pull yourself together mate and stop being so dramatic. We are Palace and we need to stick together.
Oh excuse me for having a different opinion. I don't remember this level of reaction for a previous appointment. But we all must be wrong and crap fans.

Last edited by EnglandEagle; 27-08-2014 at 09:49 PM.

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes, he asked for a refund when we appointed Tony and then ate humble pie in public.

History repeats itself!
You hope.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacenurse View Post
Question about seats.
I sit in the Whitehorse F74/73, has the level of the pitch been raised? I can see 'diddly squat' now, the horizontal of the goal post completely obscures my view and I have to crouch down or stand up (not allowed). I have emailed the box office as ours seats are now a restricted view. My seat neighbour in F72 also can't see.
Let me get this right. You're moaning that the horizontal of the goal post (better known as the crossbar) is obscuring your view, thus meaning you're entitled to a refund as you're now in a restricted view seat?

You couldn't make it up.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess hill 84 View Post
Im sorry to say this Steve, but I think you and the board have dropped a massive bollock.
Sorry but this made me laugh.

Not really happy with Warnock but on we march.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:50 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
did you sit in on the Iinterviews ?

Last edited by croydonexile; 27-08-2014 at 09:57 PM.

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:

"I would like a refund on the season ticket with the above number. When I bought my season ticket I was under the influence
That's what comes of doing things when you're pissed.
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
If you want us to stick together,why make such a divisive appointment?
Worked last time didn't it.

There is only cold comfort
To be found in the current climate
Inside a chaos of corruption
That chills the heart
We are deep in hot water
Drowning in a consumer economy
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglandEagle View Post
Watched too many games under him that were poor where we looked like headless chickens hoping for something to happen rather than making it happen. Can't stand watching us launch the ball hopelessly up field and don't believe he has done anything to show he is tactically capable. Think he buys shit players and doesn't have a track record of buying the quality of players that will improve us, which worries me that we will end up with expensive purchases of Championship quality.
1) Headless chickens - we have a different group of players now, all with Premier League experience, so they know what to expect in this league.

2) 'Poor games' - we're Palace, we have played in some abysmal games over the years, not all of them with Warnock as manager.

3) Shit players and no track record - he was operating with a completely different budget. With a different scouting network. The club has grown and can attract better players now.

I was non-pluses by his appointment first time around, as I hated him as Sheffield Utd manager. But he won me over. Give him time to win you over this time around. Ultimately it's the team you support not him, and we aren't relegated yet...
Old 27-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

"I would like a refund on the season ticket with the above number. When I bought my season ticket I was under the influence we would be successful under Tony Pulis. That clearly isn't the case due to Parish not being able to maintain a relationship with any manager. We are quickly becoming a joke club again, well done to cpfc2010 for that. Thanks."

Laugh, then forward them my email address, i will happily purchase, at the full price, an unwanted season ticket. Just taken a promotion at work and can now actually afford a season ticket for myself and my 2 kids after giving up my ST in the Upper Holmesdale after winning promotion in the first place!

Last edited by Joe85; 27-08-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54 View Post
Signs for QPR on Page 45 after 'Arry declines new contract
Many a true word spoken in jest

Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Did you sit in on the interviews ?
Do you want to take your tongue out of Steve's arse?
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess hill 84 View Post
Yep that's exactly what happened when TP was announced. Who knows? You could be right but let's hope not. Ultimately we gave to make a decision and we do it with the best intentions after reviewing all candidates and taking advice from hundreds of people. If we screwed up it's cost the 4 of us more than anyone else isn't it?
Old 27-08-2014, 09:52 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Dont listen to them Steve

Im always getting called for being negative on here but I think its a good brave appointment, we need a manager who can continue on with the current way of playing and Warnock is a good choice imo.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 27-08-2014, 09:53 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I just got my backdated pay rise. Can I buy his ST if it becomes available? PM me pls

Last edited by croydonexile; 27-08-2014 at 10:05 PM.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:54 PM

hughsey hughsey hughsey hughsey hughsey hughsey hughsey hughsey hughsey hughsey hughsey
Thanks for not considering Lennon. It's appreciated.
Old 27-08-2014, 09:55 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:

Whether you like it or not Steve all that's gone on recently will cause some divide and sulks from certain supporters. The spirit amongst supporters now is half of what it was when we were in the Championship, that's just the reality of it in my opinion is the more successful the club becomes the more demanding supporters become. I remember similar outbursts and whinges on here 10 months ago at the time of Pulis' appointment. See Mexicanhorse's signature for sad pre-judgements of Pulis. The same will go for Neil Warnock as he isn't perceived as a young good looking manager who has the ideas of total Football by the media which plays a huge influence on our supporters. I'll openly admit I weren't keen on NW but I can see the positives he can bring, and SP has spoken to Warnock in the flesh so will have a very good idea of what he can do at the club.

Here's hoping all goes well.

Clinton Morrison
Old 27-08-2014, 09:57 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yep that's exactly what happened when TP was announced. Who knows? You could be right but let's hope not. Ultimately we gave to make a decision and we do it with the best intentions after reviewing all candidates and taking advice from hundreds of people. If we screwed up it's cost the 4 of us more than anyone else isn't it?
I am just glad its done. I wasn't expecting NW even though i like him and on the outside looking in, he wouldn't have been my choice. However, now its done and we can move on and get some players in. Most will get on-board and support him as that's what we do.