Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old Yesterday, 07:44 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
When I first read this I completely agreed, however in the same way the Premier League has to return for financial reasons I think this does too. As much as I loathe the FA I think it’s hard to argue that the FA cup isn’t a major reason that this country has such a solid pyramid structure of non league. Although I think it’s unlikely to go ahead in the early stages next year a prospering FA cup in the future can continue to help fund grass routes clubs.
Fair point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
I’d take that scenario
Seriously?! I honestly would find that more upsetting than relegation. The biggest day in the club's history, in front of 90,000 empty seats. No thank you.
Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
In case you get a call from track and trace telling you to quarantine and asking who you have been in contact with - heres your list
Klopp
Alisson
Robertson
Trent Alexander
Wijnaldum
Van Dyk
Lovren
Milner
Henderson
Salah
Maine
Firmino
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Yes its a holiday on Monday here.
Been glorious weather hasn't it?

I must be desperate for football to watch some of these today, missed the earlier games but might watch the later ones. Shock to see FC Midtjylland losing to Horsens at the moment...

FT Randers FC 0 - 1 Hobro
68min FC Midtjylland 0-1 AC Horsens
18:00 Lyngby 0-0 FC København
20:00 AGF 0-0 OB
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Some grounds will sound louder with a Fifa 20 piped crowd noise than they do when they have fans in the stadium.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

COYP
Old Today, 09:48 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
By all accounts, the injuries are much higher than normal in the German league since their restart. Sure I heard by 250% on the radio.

Wonder if they weren’t given enough time to get fitness back up to speed?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old Today, 10:48 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
By all accounts, the injuries are much higher than normal in the German league since their restart. Sure I heard by 250% on the radio.

Wonder if they weren’t given enough time to get fitness back up to speed?
They are getting the games played on the quick so maybe not enough time to recover. If a player is not fit enough to play then they have been doing something wrong they cant be match fit that takes matches, the teams are all in the same boat the best pros will be ready for the start others will struggle to last 70mins.
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
I'm assuming the proposed number of substitutions are planned to mitigate this.

Roy to use our first sub on 84 not 86th minute.