Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Out of interest, why are some people preferring the option of a credit towards the season ticket? Convenience?
Yep , connivence, I pay for my season ticket upfront so it would be handy to know next season there is a £150 credit or whatever waiting for me.

The only thing that worries me is until the club confirm season ticket prices won’t be going up then it seems pretty pointless having a credit waiting which is worth less in value now .
Old 01-06-2020, 01:39 PM
19 years for 4,075 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They initially said that all those holding tickets would be emailed.

I had a Leicester away ticket. I have not received any email about my choices...however by keeping in touch with the website I was able to go to my Account and get the applicable refund.

I see they are indicating ST holders will all get an email (again !).

I think I'll stick to checking the website for updates....
Old 01-06-2020, 02:21 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Is what any good, the benefits of donating to the academy?
I think you have been whooshed. your previous post seemed to suggest you were donating your daughters to the academy (give or take a greengrocers apostrophe) which does seem a bit extreme in return for a pin badge

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 01-06-2020, 02:24 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I think you have been whooshed. your previous post seemed to suggest you were donating your daughters to the academy (give or take a greengrocers apostrophe) which does seem a bit extreme in return for a pin badge
Yep. Poor attempt at a joke
Old 01-06-2020, 02:47 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Ah, yes proper wooshed with that one. I blame it being morning and half asleep - well done Kirby. Got me there
Old 01-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I think I paid for about 4 season tickets in one card transaction - I'm hoping that I will be able to claim back the cash for all 4 the same way?

My account appears to be no longer linked to the other Client Reference Codes, in fact I have lost the online link at CPFC for all my friends and family, I suspect that happened when they migrated databases some time ago.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:00 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I think I paid for about 4 season tickets in one card transaction - I'm hoping that I will be able to claim back the cash for all 4 the same way?

My account appears to be no longer linked to the other Client Reference Codes, in fact I have lost the online link at CPFC for all my friends and family, I suspect that happened when they migrated databases some time ago.
Similar boat, but with 3 all paid from my card.

Brian Clough
Old 01-06-2020, 04:53 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They said on the Website, the Season Ticket refunds process will NOT start until w/c 8th June (ie next week).

So, hopefully all season ticket holders next week will receive an email.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:56 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:

Mine were still linked at the beginning of March when I purchased Liverpool tickets. And looking at the site now, I have no idea how to re-link them.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Anyway - I'm also waiting for my refund from West Ham for the remainder of their season - after all we all pay to subsidise those mockney chimney sweeping racist c**ts
Old 02-06-2020, 06:07 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

eeerrrrrr post #666 !!!! Devil haunting you

Yep same here, I had 4 fam members but now seems the connection has totally disappeared no way to relink
Old 04-06-2020, 12:52 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
I may have missed something, are season tickets available for refund now? I have logged on to the website and there is a page where it mentions refunds, but for the life of me I can't find the place where I request it.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:00 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Think the process starts from next Monday (8th).
Old 04-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
So there is nothing to click at the moment? I thought you had to do it by June 5th?

The refund / redistribution of funds process will require each supporter to log into their Palace Account and select the option they wish. Refunds will be processed within 28 days. If match tickets holders do not select an option ‪before 23:59 BST on 5 June 2020, the money will be put towards the Academy development project. This does not affect your consumer statutory rights. Should you wish to receive a refund ‪after 5 June 2020, please email boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk in order for your request to be considered.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:21 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Ah, season tickets is phase 2.

Phase 2 for 2019/20 Season Ticket holders will open during the week commencing 8th June, 2020, and each holder will be emailed in advance details of their specific refund amount owed, with instructions on how to make their selection.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:21 PM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betray
That was only for holders of single match tickets, season ticket refund applications start on Monday 8th