Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 29-05-2020, 05:32 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Graham Parker And The Rumour- Heat Treatment
Gorkyís Zygotic Mynci- The Blue Skies
Pet Shop Boys- Disco
Thea Gilmore And Sandy Denny - Donít Stop Singing
Graham Coxon - A & E
Old 01-06-2020, 05:12 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Tim Burgess- I Love The New Sky
The Best Of Jefferson Airplane
Stereophonics- Kind
Rory Gallagher- Rory Gallagher
The Trash Can Sinatras - Cake
Old 02-06-2020, 03:12 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Jefferson Airplane - surrealistic pillow (LP)
Bob Marley and the wailers - Soul rebels (LP)

SaulAlinsky
Old 02-06-2020, 05:20 PM

Gorkyís Zygotic Mynci- Spanish Dance Troupe
Jefferson Airplane- Surrealistic Pillow
Schiller - Sun
Old 02-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
ZZ Top - Deguello.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:07 PM

Gorkyís Zygotic Mynci- Gorkys 5
Francis Poulenc - Complete Chamber Music Vol 2
Tori Amos- Little Earthquakes
Rickie Lee Jones- Rickie Lee Jones
Old 04-06-2020, 05:09 PM

Rickie Lee Jones- Pirates
Graham Coxon - Happiness In Magazines
Graham Parker And The Rumour- Howlin Wind
Gram Parsons- GP
Lady Gaga - Chromatica
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I'm not listening to anything at the moment but have just seen that Rush Hour are releasing a compilation called "Artificial Dancers - Waves of Synth" which may be of interest to JJ and co. - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks WCB - had missed this!

The Human League track was included on The Golden Hour of the Future CD that was released about 15 years ago - it's VERY early THL, before they were called THL in fact.

I note there's a Chris & Cosey track on it - I've been having a listen to some of their stuff recently, which rather passed me by at the time. Love their track 'Exotika.'
Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Darrell Banks:'Darrell Banks Is Here!' Great 60's soul album.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Today, my playlist contains the following:

War in my mind - Beth Hart
Luck of the draw - Bonnie Raitt
Let me get by - Tedeschi Trucks Band
Comes a time - Neil Young
Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
...and also

Skite - Albertos Y Lost Trios Paranoias
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Butch Walker - American Love Story
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Feeder

Recommended by a neighbour.

My review:

Kurt Cobain meets Oasis.
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM

The Sweet- Desolation Boulevard
Gorkyís Zygotic Mynci- How I Long To Feel The Summer In My Heart
Gram Parsons- Grievous Angel
Grant Green - 50 Greatest Hits
Tame Impala- The Slow Rush
The Sweet- Sweet Fanny Adams
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Feeder

My review:

Kurt Cobain meets Oasis.
If only Kurt had a few more bullets.
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Feeder

My review:

Kurt Cobain meets Oasis.

Iím sorry to hear that, itís never nice when someone goes deaf. At least I assume thatís what happened if you think Feeder are in any way, shape or form anything like a Cobain fronted Oasis.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Iím sorry to hear that, itís never nice when someone goes deaf. At least I assume thatís what happened if you think Feeder are in any way, shape or form anything like a Cobain fronted Oasis.
They are shit, as were Nirvana, so maybe that was the link.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I’m sorry to hear that, it’s never nice when someone goes deaf. At least I assume that’s what happened if you think Feeder are in any way, shape or form anything like a Cobain fronted Oasis.
My opinion only. Take it or leave it (You obviously left it). I played one track "Just a day" for the first time. Nirvana style cords and lead fill ins peppering the track, and Oasis style vocal sound. Unmistakable.

Having said that, I didn't say I didn't like it.

Last edited by SE25 exile; Yesterday at 07:52 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Mercury200
To view the link you have to Register or Login

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ