Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 05:16 PM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
What's Up at HOL

Hello All,

I've left HOL today (user name legaleagle,for those here who venture on there),having been there nearly 10 years,and joined BBS

What on earth is going on there?

There is a new moderating regime, supported by the Editor,and led by a Mod named Midlands Eagle that is simply deleting posts or threads critical of Moderators and plainly inappropriately picking on people (including banning them) with left wing tendencies while becoming more right wing by the day and accommodating racist sentiments by the likes under a new name of the unlamented here (and twice banned from HOL,Judge)

I gather two Moderators who did not concur with the way things are going have been sacked or resigned.

Not a place I'd want to be.You won't find anything about it on there because anything critical (which was always allowed in the past) just gets deleted.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Most probably new mods finding their steps which will calm down once they find out it does not work.

Guys over there have always been fine when I have popped in, good site.

Did you say right...

Can we send Biggins over there?

Kidding

????

Could the BBS be a place for refugees from the HOL
Old 08-01-2018, 08:08 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Old 08-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Loving the LED.

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
What about Hambo? He's a top fella? Is he being pushed out?
Old 08-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Most probably new mods finding their steps which will calm down once they find out it does not work.

Guys over there have always been fine when I have popped in, good site.

Did you say right...

Can we send Biggins over there?

Kidding

????

Could the BBS be a place for refugees from the HOL
Free transfer?

I’ll drive him there myself etc.

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Hello All,

I've left HOL today (user name legaleagle,for those here who venture on there),having been there nearly 10 years,and joined BBS

There is a new moderating regime, supported by the Editor,and led by a Mod named Midlands Eagle that is simply deleting posts or threads critical of Moderators and plainly inappropriately picking on people (including banning them) with left wing tendencies while becoming more right wing by the day and accommodating racist sentiments by the likes under a new name of the unlamented here (and twice banned from HOL,Judge)

I gather two Moderators who did not concur with the way things are going have been sacked or resigned.

Not a place I'd want to be.You won't find anything about it on there because anything critical (which was always allowed in the past) just gets deleted.
Good evening and welcome. Assuming you are not a highly accomplished prankster, I wonder if this represents an opportunity for us to divest ourselves of our own minority of brownshirts, racists and league of St George wannabes? A move to HOL would provide them with the Lebensraum and like minded fellowship they crave. In return we could throw our arms open and welcome those refugees from HOL who follow the path of progress and enlightenment.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got banned years ago for calling someone ‘a dozy twat’ or somesuch

Rather OTT I thought.

Anyway to the OP, if you’re a tad left leaning, you’ll be fine on here.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Should be renamed the Holmesheil.

Welcome, btw. One of the better posters on the Hol along with Nick and Kerms.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:46 PM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Cheers,Joe. Nick has been banned as part of the purge and I gather Kermit will be joining me here.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:46 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

You scamp.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
I am told he has now "ceased" to be a moderator
Old 08-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Welcome to the BBS (assuming you're not a Trojan Horse!). Interesting news you bring us.

You'll find a more stable regime here ( until the revolution).
Old 08-01-2018, 09:07 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Given the atmosphere sounds like something in an empty swimming pool on BT Sport thought I would reply here.

I would say there are more left leaning posters on here than right wing so you'll feel more at home.

Biggin, SE9 and boxcutter lead our Stormfront Brigade.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

Rather OTT I thought.

I make them right.

Kin northerners.

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Voice of Back of the Nest

Hambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
I’m no longer a mod on HOL. To be honest it’s been several years since I had the required time to dedicate to it - but I only found out today when I went to check what happened with Nick and could no longer access the mod area. Good job I’m not the sensitive type...

Available at all the usual podcast places - please subscribe so you don't miss a thing!

XBOX gamertag : HAMBO x1980x
Old 08-01-2018, 09:18 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Hello All,

The same Judge who used to be here?
Old 08-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
I’m no longer a mod on HOL. To be honest it’s been several years since I had the required time to dedicate to it - but I only found out today when I went to check what happened with Nick and could no longer access the mod area. Good job I’m not the sensitive type...
What did happen to Nick?
Old 08-01-2018, 09:32 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
Quote:

Rather OTT I thought.

Got banned for telling a Richard Hammond joke,shit joke n shit site
Old 08-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Voice of Back of the Nest

Hambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What did happen to Nick?
Nick liked to argue on there a lot. He and a few others didn’t get on over politics. He got banned. I stay away from non-football topics so not sure what it was all about beyond the reports to moderators I saw. I never really understood the need for others to want to force political opinions on others - those who use the boards more regularly than I are better placed to comment.

The HOL was my window into the online palace community, but the personalities that are dominant there now do not appeal to me. The acceptance of Trolley there (posting as Willo) baffles me. No big deal though, huge respect for Pete and Gordon for their work over there.

Available at all the usual podcast places - please subscribe so you don't miss a thing!

XBOX gamertag : HAMBO x1980x
Old 08-01-2018, 11:37 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Nick as in Gusset? Stone me.