Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
Nick liked to argue on there a lot. He and a few others didn’t get on over politics. He got banned. I stay away from non-football topics so not sure what it was all about beyond the reports to moderators I saw. I never really understood the need for others to want to force political opinions on others - those who use the boards more regularly than I are better placed to comment.

The HOL was my window into the online palace community, but the personalities that are dominant there now do not appeal to me. The acceptance of Trolley there (posting as Willo) baffles me. No big deal though, huge respect for Pete and Gordon for their work over there.
Hambo do Jamiemartin, Nick Gusset and Braunstone Eagle post on here? and who are they?
Old 09-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Welcome HOLers

Here be the rules

Either

A) Jeremy Corbyn is the messiah and anyone who expresses any mild divergence from this view should be strung up, or
B) Nigel Farage is the messiah, and anyone who expresses any mild divergence from this view should be strung up.

Stick by these rules and you will be fine.

ps. you are definitely not allowed to mention that any particular poster perves after teeenagers. Definitely not. Even if in real life you wouldn’t allow the aforementioned any particular poster to be in the same room as a teenager. Just don’t mention it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I have looked at legal Teenagers in the google perve thread I am nearly 60 I have sinned, I will seek help as a wrongun

When I was younger I looked at Samantha Fox's boobs in the Sun as well!
So did my Dad
May he rest in peace or maybe in hell according to some of the pure on here....

I will seek help from the BBS prude help line

I hope I would be allowed in a room and be trusted with teens and not have those urges take control because I looked at a picture

Some of HOL's rules....Not bad LOL

If you are offended by a poster's comments, don't reply back with a pointless argument. Email your complaints to editor@holmesdale.net and we can deal with it. Why let the idiots get the satisfaction of seeing you get annoyed? Any postings which may degenerate into slagging matches will also be deleted.

Flaming - We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks on the message boards. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.

On here Hol'ers we make up stories and pretend they are true then actully believe the shit...Welcome.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:13 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Welcome aboard . The bbs has marginly less idiots than the holmesdale.
mainly left wing idiots post the most on here , the rest of us are normal idiots thank you .

In an abusive relationship with the cost of living.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:19 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
I still post on both sites. I think there was some cumulative events which caused posters to leave.
A dominance of discussing left and right politics, which seemed to permeate most threads. This eventually led to having to re-format forums on the HOL

A lack of Moderator time, which Hambo alluded to. Therefore new MODs are fire-fighting without the experience necessary.

New posters, allured by our Premiership status, who don't know how to behave.

And posters like me, who can be a bit *******
Old 09-01-2018, 11:21 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Free transfer?

I’ll drive him there myself etc.
Biggin, the Jimmy Kebe of the BBS.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
I still post on both sites. I think there was some cumulative events which caused posters to leave.
A dominance of discussing left and right politics, which seemed to permeate most threads. This eventually led to having to re-format forums on the HOL

A lack of Moderator time, which Hambo alluded to. Therefore new MODs are fire-fighting without the experience necessary.

New posters, allured by our Premiership status, who don't know how to behave.

And posters like me, who can be a bit *******
I liked our khazi thread all those years back FH!
Old 09-01-2018, 11:24 AM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Hi FH!

I think its a little bit more worrying than that

They are simply deleting anything they don't like now...Jamie Martin's farewell post...deleted!You know there is something rotten in the state of Denmark when a respected person like Jamie Martin resigns...

Post by Stirling Says querying what was going on...deleted! (and he's a right winger).

Would that it was as simple as a lack of resources..they have a new Moderator, Midlands Eagle who has this deleting anything he doesn't like as his modus operandi and Gordon seems to be 100% behind him.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:25 AM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
Nick liked to argue on there a lot. He and a few others didn’t get on over politics. He got banned. I stay away from non-football topics so not sure what it was all about beyond the reports to moderators I saw. I never really understood the need for others to want to force political opinions on others - those who use the boards more regularly than I are better placed to comment.

The HOL was my window into the online palace community, but the personalities that are dominant there now do not appeal to me. The acceptance of Trolley there (posting as Willo) baffles me. No big deal though, huge respect for Pete and Gordon for their work over there.
Hols must have had more posters banned because of Willo than any other poster. Because Willo is not rude he gets away with it but has ruined the site.
like he was doing on here as Trolley. Midlands Eagle has gone from being a very good and sometimes funny poster to a complete Dick. Surprised he is still moderating.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:26 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
I also have to say I have met some fine people on HOL, who I am very pleased to have as friends ,...in real life. The opportunity of meeting some BBS'ers has not come my way, as yet. Mainly because I moved from SE London 5 years ago, and visits to Selhurst only come a couple of times a season.

A culling of posters seems to happen on HOL about every 8 years or so. The next generation of posters will sort it out.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

Jamiemartin deleted as well? he had been on there years, seemed a good guy
Old 09-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I have looked at legal Teenagers in the google perve thread I am nearly 60 I have sinned, I will seek help as a wrongun

When I was younger I looked at Samantha Fox's boobs in the Sun as well!
So did my Dad
May he rest in peace or maybe in hell according to some of the pure on here....

I will seek help from the BBS prude help line

Some of HOL's rules....Not bad LOL

If you are offended by a poster's comments, don't reply back with a pointless argument. Email your complaints to editor@holmesdale.net and we can deal with it. Why let the idiots get the satisfaction of seeing you get annoyed? Any postings which may degenerate into slagging matches will also be deleted.

Flaming - We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks on the message boards. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.
What is this google thread you speak of?
Old 09-01-2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Hi FH!

I think its a little bit more worrying than that

They are simply deleting anything they don't like now...Jamie Martin's farewell post...deleted!You know there is something rotten in the state of Denmark when a respected person like Jamie Martin resigns...

Post by Stirling Says querying what was going on...deleted! (and he's a right winger).

Would that it was as simple as a lack of resources..they have a new Moderator, Midlands Eagle who has this deleting anything he doesn't like as his modus operandi and Gordon seems to be 100% behind him.
I don't have any particular gripe with Midlands Eagle (being a MOD is a thankless and unpaid task), but I know quite a few posters on HOL who do.
In 2010 we had the HOL's 'next generation' meet at the Whitehorse for the Peterborough game, the day after (I think) the club went into Administration.
Teebay Eagle had cooked some splendid Palace cakes, and everyone was lovely.

Then the 5hlt hits the fan. Spouses are accused of being unfaithful, photos of the meet are deleted, and the wheels fall off.

Life happens. The HOL will go on. It has several threads that keep me going back.
* Matchday stream
* MP3 thread
* The pooh Diaries (by Kingdowieonthewall), now archived
Old 09-01-2018, 11:41 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
What is this google thread you speak of?
Not just the Google perve thread my friend we also have a pointy nipple thread where posters except for one which we will not name can seemingly have immunity from the Mary Whitehouse brigade to posting pictures and looking at these lost souls....
Old 09-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sort of stuff being deleted over there...
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_20180108-225658.png (634.4 KB, 269 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_20180109-103918.png (285.9 KB, 221 views)
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:44 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
So Lefty snowflakes will be falling over here then...great just what we need ... Could this be combined with the snow is coming thread?
Old 09-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not just the Google perve thread my friend we also have a pointy nipple thread where posters except for one which we will not name can seemingly have immunity from the Mary Whitehouse brigade to posting pictures and looking at these lost souls....
Please provide links!
Old 09-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
So Lefty snowflakes will be falling over here then...great just what we need ... Could this be combined with the snow is coming thread?
Please stick to the topic...
Old 09-01-2018, 11:48 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Please stick to the topic...
Off to the HOL
Old 09-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote: