Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:13 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Where's the "Theres a fight...." thread?

Wanted to bump that legendary thread from Grim Reaper and Hilltop Meggie but it seems to have disappeared.....was it deleted? I remember they got in some trouble with the guest house lot up in Grimsby...is that how it was resolved?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:20 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't find it either, mate. I don't remember why it went, sorry.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Wasn’t it deleted at their request? I seem to remember it was because the thread contained some inflammatory remarks about customers of the guest house that could be held against Grim and Meg...
Old 04-12-2018, 01:16 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could well be, I have no memory of it. I'll ask Grim next time I see him.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Wasn’t it deleted at their request? I seem to remember it was because the thread contained some inflammatory remarks about customers of the guest house that could be held against Grim and Meg...
Spoke to Grim and Meg, it was deleted as a local BnB owner who had a grudge, reported them to the local association and had them booted out.

Shame, it was a classic thread.

Old 04-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
knew it was something like that.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
"Slag tax" and chasing guests up the road waving soiled laundry at them. And the oh so hilarious drunk builder struggling with his keys after the pub shuts.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
"Slag tax" and chasing guests up the road waving soiled laundry at them. And the oh so hilarious drunk builder struggling with his keys after the pub shuts.
Not a fan then H?

Old 12-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Not a fan then H?
For me it said more about the owner and the way he treated his guests, than it did about the guests themselves
Old 13-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

And strangely enough I think I have a copy of the thread on an old hard drive, along with a load of old very old files and shit If I stumble across it I'll be sure to let you know - but sorting out old data is a job I've been putting off for years now so don't hold your breath
Old 13-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
For me it said more about the owner and the way he treated his guests, than it did about the guests themselves
Poor Grim.

Old 14-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Poor Grim.
I was able to form my opinion without having the pleasure of his aquaintance 'in real life', therefore I said it as I saw it (rather than be influenced by friendship). The opinion I formed rather quickly was that it was all quite unneccesary, sordid, tawdry and really rather sad!

It was riddled with misogyny, anger and snobbery and it quickly became apparent that the proprietor should not have been running the business that he did. I feel that this was borne out as his hatred spilled over and he fell out with his customers and fellow guest house owners resulting in him having to leave the business and seeking an alternative vocation.