Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
Please provide links!
Brown paper bag under the counter search nipple ...Top of page 6th from the right.

Cough !..You, sir, are a wrongun
Old 09-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
To be honest, I checked the site out and cannot see a lot of difference to here, Okay a couple of Mods might be finding their feet who will calm down when they see its more trouble than its worth but the same type of moaning bastards as we have on here?

Old 09-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Off to the HOL
Good to see someone sticking to the spirit of their username.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:59 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Brown paper bag under the counter search nipple ...Top of page 6th from the right.

Quite disgusting that we have a pervert on the BBS who is allowed to have the sexist word nipple in his username .... clearly a perverted Wrongun.
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Guilty as charged!

Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
I knew Midlands Eagle would be like this. He was acting as arbiter months before being appointed as one. Power in the wrong hands. He's ruined it and sent me a final warning for questioning his moderating and deleting of threads. He claims it isn't him as well. I haven't bothered to question why a straight red and no yellow but he'd probably issue a private red so I didn't.

He claimed I was an engineer of hindsight over the de Boer signing by finding one post where I said I had no opinion of Frank when the news first arose. Days after there were a dozen where I was against Frank but Midlands ignored that and wouldn't apologise.

Anyway, can anyone help in changing my username? I haven't lived in SW London for years, my life is very different to the early days of the BBS. I don't really know why I chose Rudi Hedman as my username on HOL. I was in a rush to catch up on news on Lloyds day is the reason.

Thanks
Rudi Hedman
Old 09-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton Eagle View Post
I knew Midlands Eagle would be like this. He was acting as arbiter months before being appointed as one. Power in the wrong hands. He's ruined it and sent me a final warning for questioning his moderating and deleting of threads. He claims it isn't him as well. I haven't bothered to question why a straight red and no yellow but he'd probably issue a private red so I didn't.

He claimed I was an engineer of hindsight over the de Boer signing by finding one post where I said I had no opinion of Frank when the news first arose. Days after there were a dozen where I was against Frank but Midlands ignored that and wouldn't apologise.

Anyway, can anyone help in changing my username? I haven't lived in SW London for years, my life is very different to the early days of the BBS. I don't really know why I chose Rudi Hedman as my username on HOL. I was in a rush to catch up on news on Lloyds day is the reason.

Thanks
Rudi Hedman
There have, to my knowledge, been two instances of changing a username in recent years. One person had to sleep with a mod to get it done.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:03 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Changing Usernames is a no on here fecks up the cosmos or something unless you sleep with a Mod that was the one exception a long time ago.

We have our rules too.

Ahhh Adler beat me to it
Old 09-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
There have, to my knowledge, been two instances of changing a username in recent years. One person had to sleep with a mod to get it done.
And after all of that, PK doesn't even post on here anymore.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
Hambo do Jamiemartin, Nick Gusset and Braunstone Eagle post on here? and who are they?
Haven't a clue
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

We never use the yellow or red cards on here which we have except for once which pissed off Maz
Old 09-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Do we even know what they do? I am almost inclined to try it on a HOL newbie so we can find out and they can feel at home
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Do we even know what they do? I am almost inclined to try it on a HOL newbie so we can find out and they can feel at home

When I clicked on it I did not have a clue but it stayed on Maz's profile for years until I found a way to take it off.
Not sure if a red would immediately implement a ban, put a few names in a hat, we could test it out?

Oops, this is not the mods forum is it...me bad.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Ichiro!

Et1/boxthorncutter seems a prime candidate

And whoever would be most outraged by us trying it on them
Old 09-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Nah, I'm more the despise racists and fascists type
Well fancy that. Who knew? Do I know you, I see its your "first visit" to the bbs eh ??
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 09-01-2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:44 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
And after all of that, PK doesn't even post on here anymore.
I can't send you rep But would if I could 😂

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 09-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
I have looked at legal Teenagers in the google perve thread I am nearly 60 I have sinned, I will seek help as a wrongun

When I was younger I looked at Samantha Fox's boobs in the Sun as well!
So did my Dad
May he rest in peace or maybe in hell according to some of the pure on here....

I will seek help from the BBS prude help line

On here Hol'ers we make up stories and pretend they are true then actully believe the shit...Welcome.
Yikes Les What a wrongun you are!! You should be ashamed.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 09-01-2018, 12:58 PM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
To be honest, I checked the site out and cannot see a lot of difference to here, Okay a couple of Mods might be finding their feet who will calm down when they see its more trouble than its worth but the same type of moaning bastards as we have on here?

You wouldn't see any difference since the difference is they now delete (and there have been many such deletions in the past week or so) anything querying what's going on....as confirmed by Merton Eagle

Midlands Eagle is one of those who used to complain all the time because he felt intimidated from expressing his (right wing like the majority) views in the general forums ,became a moderator and swiftly developed dictatorial tendencies and a big head,the poor dear.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:02 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
You wouldn't see any difference since the difference is they now delete (and there have been many such deletions in the past week or so) anything querying what's going on....as confirmed by Merton Eagle

Midlands Eagle is one of those who used to complain all the time because he felt intimidated from expressing his (right wing like the majority) views in the general forums ,became a moderator and swiftly developed dictatorial tendencies and a big head,the poor dear.
So why bring it all over to here?
Old 09-01-2018, 01:08 PM

Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Merton Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
So why bring it all over to here?
We're not. This a forum for Palace fans and the HOL arguments are nothing compared to some on here. Whilst abuse shouldn't be tolerated, some of the misdemeanours should be treated with 1, 3 or 6 month red cards and if you fall foul of the rules on your return you're immediately suspended. A kind of naughty step to eventually accept it. Outright bans for what's happened is absolutely pathetic.
Closed Thread