Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2018, 11:07 AM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_himself View Post
Suspect what you want Rumpole. Enjoy your time on here and we won’t miss you on HoL.
xxxxxxxx
Old 18-02-2018, 12:36 PM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The above is largely nonsense but you seem a decent and rational person when compared to others.

Good luck on here, as that is th path you have chosen.
Thank you. I'm obviously not perfect but I do try with people.

Last edited by wordup; 18-02-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:47 PM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Suspect what you want Rumpole. Enjoy your time on here and we won’t miss you on HoL.
I think the weird thing is that people do miss the butting of heads in a way, hence why it's continuing on here. Not that I ever thought it was a good idea or healthy, maybe more of a stress release? So it's probably good that things panned out as they did.

You disappeared from HOL for a while and maybe missed some of the fireworks and context, though yes there is fault on all sides. When you came back you did seem to strike a different tone. I'm not sure how I'd put it, more circumspect and forgiving of your own and others faults, politically or otherwise. Hopefully it won't will kick off long term on here, as it seems to be doing. I know it's easy to get back into old habits that are sometimes not the most useful or helpful.
Old 21-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
But I do see there is a Matov posting on there now.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
But I do see there is a Matov posting on there now.
Recruiting the like minded to his march on Parliament?
Old 21-02-2018, 08:27 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I've still got St Patrick's Day pencilled in the diary.
Old 24-02-2018, 05:17 PM

pef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpef sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Sorry my pasting did not work.

"When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support."

Last edited by pef; 24-02-2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: My stupidty
Old 24-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pef View Post
Sorry my pasting did not work.
I think you need to upload screenshots
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just had a look on the 'other site'...
A thread praising Oswald Mosely...
why does this not surprise me
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
I think this thread has probably run its course.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Closed Thread