Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-01-2019, 05:39 PM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Roy consistently getting less than he deserves

Liverpool lucky today. We conceded three unlucky goals. They were lucky at Selhurst too.

We can’t beat crap teams at home.

We play brilliantly against the top six and almost always get beaten unluckily.

At home we create a ton of chances and only convert flukes and worldies.

Roy ALWAYS gets less than he deserves.

Why?
Old 19-01-2019, 05:41 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
You don’t consistently get less than you deserve. It’s called not being very good
Old 19-01-2019, 05:44 PM
The hero of Shadow Moses?

Levski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is here
Defensive errors all season.
Some terrible finishing too.
It will even out soon & we will climb the table. COYP
Old 19-01-2019, 05:51 PM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levski View Post
Really? Why hasn’t it during his entire tenure?

We have to 200% deserve to win to win.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:58 PM

wawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Over the duration of a season you get exactly what you deserve
Old 19-01-2019, 06:02 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
BS. He gets what he deserves for the way he sets the team up.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:04 PM

Palacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Roy set us up well today and doesn't deserve any criticism at all for the result.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:06 PM

Levski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
You don’t consistently get less than you deserve. It’s called not being very good
I honestly think we have been very unlucky this season. There is a lot more to come from this team. I can see us going on a good run, picking up a bunch of wins and finishing safe March/April time.

I don't think Roy is doing much wrong. Could set us up to be more attacking at home, and I think he will when Benteke /Wickham get fully fit. Meyer and Wickham/Benteke to start the home games, with a Guaita back in the side we will do ok.

Keep the faith, Roy is a decent manager. We played some great stuff back end of last season and I think we will do so again.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:06 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolabolabola View Post
Liverpool lucky today. We conceded three unlucky goals. They were lucky at Selhurst too.

We can’t beat crap teams at home.

We play brilliantly against the top six and almost always get beaten unluckily.

At home we create a ton of chances and only convert flukes and worldies.

Roy ALWAYS gets less than he deserves.

Why?
Not beating crap teams at home is not about luck is it? It's about being shit. At home. For yet another season.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 19-01-2019, 06:07 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
We have the 6th best defence in the division . Errors all season ??
Old 19-01-2019, 06:08 PM

Eagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pardew suffered from the same bad luck.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:09 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palacefan99 View Post
Roy set us up well today and doesn't deserve any criticism at all for the result.
Agreed. Not for this resukt. But he does because of our horrific home form.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:10 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
strange thread.

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
We lost 4-3 away to the side who will be champions, that’s not too bad.

It's true we have had a lot of clean sheets too, But when I say defensive mistakes all season, I mean player errors when we had otherwise been set up quite well and looking fairly comfortable. Three soft goals today, at Brighton and at West Ham. Error last week v Watford, the Bournemouth penalty, that's lots of points thrown away by stupid mistakes / loss of concentration. Otherwise we look quite solid - so what I'm saying is player errors have let us down, probably not issues you can fairly blame on the manager.

Add in the ludicrously bad finishing that is something like 10 points thrown away by players making errors at crucial points in games. We have been unlucky for sure, and deserve more in my view.

Last edited by Levski; 19-01-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:11 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Todays performance and result would be fine if it was backed up by beating the lesser teams.
This season has been awful and we can't blame an injury crisis this time. Roy has just been too pragmatic in games we should win and his game management has been very poor indeed especially when we concede ,or the game turns against us.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I've always said it's funny how lucky you are when you are actually good enough!
Old 19-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Stick with Dowie. Oh dear

Wright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWright+Bright came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
End of last season was the best football i’ve Seen at Palace and there have been glimpses of it this season. He has just been let down by our recruitment / and previous overspending. Our team from last season gets us to Europe this season.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:16 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
I honestly think we have been very unlucky this season. There is a lot more to come from this team. I can see us going on a good run, picking up a bunch of wins and finishing safe March/April time.

I don't think Roy is doing much wrong. Could set us up to be more attacking at home, and I think he will when Benteke /Wickham get fully fit. Meyer and Wickham/Benteke to start the home games, with a Guaita back in the side we will do ok.

Keep the faith, Roy is a decent manager. We played some great stuff back end of last season and I think we will do so again.
Create your own luck.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
That’s down to ability and coaching.. and if it’s a constant thing tends to mean just not good enough